Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534872 times)

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #855 on: September 09, 2010, 05:07:59 AM »
markers??hope this one is not an odd shape rock also??????

Offline wiseman

« Reply #856 on: September 09, 2010, 05:47:18 AM »
natural stone..does not make sense...and the holes are connected to japanese warloot? must be kidding..sorry thats only my judgement

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #857 on: September 09, 2010, 06:16:42 AM »
Mickey,

Interesting story. BTW.. All your photos (especially the maps) are too small for anyone to be able to see any good details there. Don't you have any bigger photos?

TW

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #858 on: September 09, 2010, 08:05:59 AM »
thanks admin ...here some big picture'hope you like it!!!

Offline ghost

« Reply #859 on: September 09, 2010, 08:13:09 AM »
natural stone..does not make sense...and the holes are connected to japanese warloot? must be kidding..sorry thats only my judgement
And what maybe your logical explanation in arriving to your judgement? Markers, signs, symbols are interconnected with each other, maybe the next one is a yard, tens, hundreds or maybe mile away from each other. It is used to guide you where to go. It's not you find a marker, you dig on that spot. Think man like the Japs did when they burried their warloot as you say.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #860 on: September 09, 2010, 08:23:05 AM »
Admin,
Pls, post my japs marker picture...

Mickey,

Its definitely an ODD SHAPE ROCK, isn't?  ;D
However the square holes on the ODD SHAPE ROCK is man made alright, but was it a Japs marker?...hehehe thats one cent question?

BTW, naaaks you have a man made holes...congratulation ...how may more japs marker do you have...one...two...three? ...ipost mo na lahat dito para magkaalaman na hehehe
Will it be okey for you if you post all your alleged japs rock marker?....In return I will double or triple it...PARTIDA BA para magkaalaman na kung sino may pinakamaganda at marami japs marker, oks ba? ... ;D ;D ;D

1) EYES ROCK Japs marker....one eye is closed, other eye is open...the eyelash in one eye is well carved and defined...

Offline Gboy

« Reply #861 on: September 09, 2010, 08:28:19 AM »

2) HEART OF VALENCIA....rock boulder was carved and shape into heart...the next rock boulder beside it had a hole carving and gold bars was found embedded inside it.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #862 on: September 09, 2010, 08:43:07 AM »
Mickey,

Post all your alleged japs marker...and i will post mine also...gusto mo doblehin ko pa ang mga marker na naeepost mo dito eh, oohha? Lets see who will run out of japs rock markers?  ;D
So that everybody will know who had an odd shape rock marker or japs marker (beautifully  carved and well defined)...hehehe magkaalaman at magkabistuhan na? ano sa palagay mo?

Offline Janner

« Reply #863 on: September 09, 2010, 08:57:05 AM »
From GBoy...

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #864 on: September 09, 2010, 09:33:42 AM »
 I dont want to make any argument or compete to you  BOSS GBOY :) i know that picture from valencia negros????ask somebody in here we have a member that he knows that i took this picture before and he was also a member before of VMTH...he he he he it was near to a BIG BALITE and to a small river......i've been to Valencia before i have so many pictures of signs in there and i was the one who take this picture and not taken to another person..he he he peace!!!!IF you like I will gather all of my compilation of signs even spanish......on valencia most of the signs in there are spanish!!!!!!peace ;D
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 09:36:26 AM by mickey »

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #865 on: September 09, 2010, 09:47:13 AM »
Face marker not an eye only..and you dont have to use your imagination that it was an eyes..peace

Offline wiseman

« Reply #866 on: September 09, 2010, 10:04:52 AM »

''And what maybe your logical explanation in arriving to your judgement? Markers, signs, symbols are interconnected with each other, maybe the next one is a yard, tens, hundreds or maybe mile away from each other. It is used to guide you where to go. It's not you find a marker, you dig on that spot. Think man like the Japs did when they burried their warloot as you say.''

well ghost
if thats what you say so be it...

Offline lagalag lvm

« Reply #867 on: September 09, 2010, 10:32:01 AM »
for you to know some facts mickey.. the bagabag site was done by arch ford.. who was a good friend of curtis...so how could you tell now that the map was a farce? that site was also pointed by  pol giga one of the real live pointers who has been in it.... would they tell the world if they got anyhing out of it? that we will never know....

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #868 on: September 09, 2010, 03:11:50 PM »
for you to know some facts mickey.. the bagabag site was done by arch ford.. who was a good friend of curtis...so how could you tell now that the map was a farce? that site was also pointed by  pol giga one of the real live pointers who has been in it.... would they tell the world if they got anyhing out of it? that we will never know....

Yea, but did they actually recover anything there at the Bagabag site?

Mickey, those new photos are very big and perfect! Thx! And, yes, I can definitely see a FACE marker there.
TW

Offline Gboy

« Reply #869 on: September 09, 2010, 07:11:49 PM »
Mickey,

"I dont want to make any argument or compete to you  BOSS GBOY Smiley i know that picture from valencia negros?"
What Valencia, Negros are you talking about?...it was found in VALENCIA, BUKIDNON hehehe thats hundreds kilometers away, oks ba?

Your alleged face rock marker is irrelevant or useless,you know why? bcoz its too small and almost covert by dirt,  what if flood comes down to the river...your alleged face rock marker is GONE FOREVER? bcoz it can easily be covered by dirt? Therefore your alleged treasure is doomed? am i correct? Kaya useless ang marker na yan, after few years burado o mawawala na na yan. Walang silbe hehehe

However, I will show you some face markers that will not be erased by floods or calamities bcoz its 5 feet and 10 feet big...beautifully carved and well defined. hehehehe

1) FACE CAVE TREASURE WITH (WOMAN GENITAL) ON THE FOREHEAD

ADMIN,
Pls. post clearly this face cave marker