Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534871 times)

Offline Gboy

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #870 on: September 09, 2010, 07:24:40 PM »
Mickey,

Eto paaaah....

SMILING HALF FACE
- actually it had a full face but partly covered by vegetation kaya tinawag na smiling half face, beautifully carved smiling face est 10 feet face, carved on cliff wall 30-40 feet high. mayron ka ba nyan?  ;D
BTW a small face partly hidden by vegetation is on upper right portion...probably 5 feet face carving....oks ba? Yong Japs mo kaya bang umukit ng ganyan? hehehehe  ;D

Show me some more of your markers (nabibitin ako eh)..and i may double it hehehe tingnan natin kung sino kakapusin..ILABAS MUNA LAHAT markers mo ;D ;D ;D....baka maglabas ako ng mga kakaibang marker, wala kang katapat, samatala yong face marker mo tinapatan ko ng 2 face marker malalaki pa hehee...
Pag ako nainis palalakihin ko pa marker ko...gusto mo kasinlaki pa ng bundok na bungo?...SKULL MOUNTAIN ooohha?

ADMIN,
Pls post my Smiling Half Face marker

Offline Gboy

« Reply #871 on: September 09, 2010, 07:45:55 PM »
translation:

Show me some more of your markers (nabibitin ako eh)..and i may double it hehehe tingnan natin kung sino kakapusin..ILABAS MUNA LAHAT markers mo  Grin Grin Grin....baka maglabas ako ng mga kakaibang marker, wala kang katapat, samatala yong face marker mo tinapatan ko ng 2 face marker malalaki pa hehee...
Pag ako nainis palalakihin ko pa marker ko...gusto mo kasinlaki pa ng bundok na bungo?...SKULL MOUNTAIN ooohha?

Show me some more of your markers, i might double it, lets see if who will run out of japs marker. Show me all your Japs marker, I might show some unique japs markers and you have no comparison.
While your face marker...I doubled it by posting 2 face markers...and they are bigger than yours...hehehe
If am annoyed I will post bigger japs marker...as big as mountain...or skull mountain...ooohhhaa?

Offline Gboy

« Reply #872 on: September 09, 2010, 08:17:25 PM »
Mickey,

BTW, as far I can remember I already posted the following Japs marker samples...they are well defined, beautifully carved, big and very clear...in fact, nobody argued that it was man made.
HOW ABOUT YOU? how many so far you have posted well defined and well carved japs marker?

1) Tabokno Falls Treasures..........waterfalls with several man made holes...ave. 10-15 inches diameter holes.
2) Face Cave Treasure................a cave with face and carved vagina on forehead. est size 5-8 feet.
3) Eyes Rock Treasure................carved eyes (one eye is closed and the other eye is open...with eyelashes)
4) Perfectly Cut Boulder Treasure....a house size boulder, perfectly cut in to 2
5) Smiling Half Face Treasure..........a 30-40 clifffeet wall carving of smiling face (est 10 feet size) and small face (est 5 ft size).
6) Heart of Valencia.......................a boulder carved into heart shape and beside boulder was engraved hole.
7) Triangle, Square, Arrow marker......carved on rock boulder
8) Iron Spiked Rock Treasure
..........a rock boulder embedded with 34  iron spike (3 inches height) forming straight line like a comb)

sample markers pa lang yan, di pa ako nag iinit eh, baka umpisahan ko na mag post ng unique at malalaki marker, waka kang pantapat o kapusin ka hehehe.... ;D ;D ;D

Offline Janner

« Reply #873 on: September 09, 2010, 08:21:08 PM »
Mr G if i may,

why cant you attache your pics in JPG or similar,  as doc. files need a special program to open them and then post...

Offline Gboy

« Reply #874 on: September 09, 2010, 08:49:32 PM »
Janner,

Sorry Boss, I wish I can but am not that computer techie. I only know some basic computer stuff.
If it was about Yam TH and stuff...I can do it easily even with closed eyes  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Janner

« Reply #875 on: September 09, 2010, 09:06:04 PM »
ok, then we will have to be patient and see what we can do... :)

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #876 on: September 09, 2010, 10:54:49 PM »
that's it......why the people get angry when they see some better than them.....look i am not  looking for a FUNDER!!!! IF HAVE THOSE BEAUTIFUL SITES THAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT WITH TONS AND TONS OF GOLD??? I WONDER WHY.....THEY HAVE WHAT THEY CALL A PERFECT SIGN AND THEY KNOW HOW MANY TONS OF GOLD ARE INSIDE OF THAT SITE.....IF I WERE THOSE PEOPLE... NO NEED TO PUBLISH THE SITE ON THE INTERNET TO LOOK FOR FUNDER HE HE HE HE ...just  my one cent opinions.......maybe im not expert on TH AND DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THE COMPUTER..I cannot claim the site nor the picture which is not  mine!!!!the one im posting is picture of MINE not taking to another files!!!!!PEACE ::) ::)...JUST UPLOAD ARE YOUR SIGNS IN HERE!! i dont want to  compete on you ..thats why we have this site IS TO SHARE OUR TREASURE SIGN NOT TO SELL OR TO LOOK FOR FUNDER!!!!!peace ;D ;D ;D :D

Offline wiseman

« Reply #877 on: September 09, 2010, 11:01:05 PM »
mick.. that is called attitude problem. or more?

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #878 on: September 09, 2010, 11:05:42 PM »
try to look on this site...maybe you guys already see this but some are not...you will see the coil snake sign on danger sign and symbols
http://www.treasurehuntersuniversity.com/danger_symbols.html

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #879 on: September 09, 2010, 11:15:36 PM »
Mickey,

BTW, as far I can remember I already posted the following Japs marker samples...they are well defined, beautifully carved, big and very clear...in fact, nobody argued that it was man made.
HOW ABOUT YOU? how many so far you have posted well defined and well carved japs marker?

1) Tabokno Falls Treasures..........waterfalls with several man made holes...ave. 10-15 inches diameter holes.
2) Face Cave Treasure................a cave with face and carved vagina on forehead. est size 5-8 feet.
3) Eyes Rock Treasure................carved eyes (one eye is closed and the other eye is open...with eyelashes)
4) Perfectly Cut Boulder Treasure....a house size boulder, perfectly cut in to 2
5) Smiling Half Face Treasure..........a 30-40 clifffeet wall carving of smiling face (est 10 feet size) and small face (est 5 ft size).
6) Heart of Valencia.......................a boulder carved into heart shape and beside boulder was engraved hole.
7) Triangle, Square, Arrow marker......carved on rock boulder
8) Iron Spiked Rock Treasure
..........a rock boulder embedded with 34  iron spike (3 inches height) forming straight line like a comb)

sample markers pa lang yan, di pa ako nag iinit eh, baka umpisahan ko na mag post ng unique at malalaki marker, waka kang pantapat o kapusin ka hehehe.... ;D ;D ;D

BOSS GBOY  IM just sharing some picture of mine not to compete on you...the one that i have is clear and no need to imagine....but  you are the one who get panic..share your sign in here..THATS IT he he he ...as what you have said nobody's complaining about your post and your sign and site COZ NOBODY GONNA WIN ON YOU WHEN IT COMES TO ARGUMENT HE HE HE PEACE ..BECAUSE ON THIS SITE ..WE HAVE TO SHARE OUR  KNOWLEDGE AND TREASURE SIGN  NOT TO MAKE COMPETITION TO OTHER'S....AND LOOK I WILL SAY IT  ONCE AGAIN ...IM NOT LOOKING  FOR FUNDER!!!! ;D ;D

« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 11:18:51 PM by mickey »

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #880 on: September 09, 2010, 11:23:22 PM »
the face marker sign was on top of the waterfalls ........there is a counter sign in front of this waterfalls
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 11:26:31 PM by mickey »

Offline Janner

« Reply #881 on: September 09, 2010, 11:25:12 PM »
try to look on this site...maybe you guys already see this but some are not...you will see the coil snake sign on danger sign and symbols
http://www.treasurehuntersuniversity.com/danger_symbols.html

most of those signs are already posted here on site.
so..its really reading the threads prior to posting...lots of good stuff on here.... ;)

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #882 on: September 09, 2010, 11:29:57 PM »
sorry sir JANNER..im just reffering to the coil snake maybe some guys doenst know about this one.peace!!!!

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #883 on: September 09, 2010, 11:37:54 PM »
copper nail on ladder..it was on gabaldon (school) ladder on the third step

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #884 on: September 09, 2010, 11:47:54 PM »
waterfalls where the markers are located