Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534860 times)

Offline Commando

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #885 on: September 10, 2010, 12:31:37 AM »
OMG oh my God. The northstar theory of isometrics was out. I cannot open it. Any idea if what happen?

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #886 on: September 10, 2010, 12:35:01 AM »
cement block.....AGAIN IM NOT LOOKING FOR FUNDER TO FINANCE OUR SITES...JUST SHARING SOME PHOTO'S...HE HE HE HE PEACE TO ALL OF YOU GUYS!!!!! right  mr GBOY?????PEACE!!!!!!!

Offline Gboy

« Reply #887 on: September 10, 2010, 01:20:57 AM »
Mickey,

that's it......why the people get angry when they see some better than them.....look i am not  looking for a FUNDER!!!! IF HAVE THOSE BEAUTIFUL SITES THAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT WITH TONS AND TONS OF GOLD??? I WONDER WHY.....THEY HAVE WHAT THEY CALL A PERFECT SIGN AND THEY KNOW HOW MANY TONS OF GOLD ARE INSIDE OF THAT SITE.....IF I WERE THOSE PEOPLE... NO NEED TO PUBLISH THE SITE ON THE INTERNET TO LOOK FOR FUNDER HE HE HE HE ...just  my one cent opinions.......maybe im not expert on TH AND DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THE COMPUTER..I cannot claim the site nor the picture which is not  mine!!!!the one im posting is picture of MINE not taking to another files!!!!!PEACE Roll Eyes Roll Eyes...JUST UPLOAD ARE YOUR SIGNS IN HERE!! i dont want to  compete on you ..thats why we have this site IS TO SHARE OUR TREASURE SIGN NOT TO SELL OR TO LOOK FOR FUNDER!!!!!peace Grin Grin Grin Cheesy

Every legitimate business needs funder, wither I advertise it or not its none of your business. Almost all treasure hunting forum specially authored by foriegners...wither its buried or shipwreck treasures is asking for funding for their proejcts...again its none of your business.

FYI, If there will be no more people asking for funding for their legitimate projects...the world economy will collapse bcoz stock exchange (in which people are solicitng funding for their businesses) will no longer exist.

Since you seems to be ignorant in business practices For comparison, treasure hunting and mining is almost the same...THE MINERAL GOLD/TREASURE IS IN THE MOUNTAIN, trying to get that mineral gold or treasures needs MONEY...FUNDING, ETC, understand?
In other words, knowing gold is inside that mountain is not tantamount of having physical gold...YOU HAVE TO GET IT, OPERATE IT, DIG IT...and thats need funding, understand?

Bakit akala mo ba may perfect  Japs sign ka na makukuha mo agad ang treasure? Mukhang napakabobo mong treasure hunter  yata, HOY kailangan mo pa hukayin yan...and thats need money or funding to do it,understand? nahahalata tuloy na di ka treasure hunter eh....akala mo pag may maganda sign ka na yayaman ka na, nagpapatawa ka ba?  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Janner

« Reply #888 on: September 10, 2010, 01:26:29 AM »
OMG oh my God. The northstar theory of isometrics was out. I cannot open it. Any idea if what happen?

page 2 onwards works fine, however page 1 has disappeared..?? no idea why....
I'll get TW to check on whats up with that...

Janner

Offline Gboy

« Reply #889 on: September 10, 2010, 01:33:41 AM »
Mickey,

Re your posted pictures in your (Reply 889, Sept 10, 1:54pm)

The picture of your alleged round and triangle IS SOOOOO SMALL....THAT IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF PIGMENT OF IMAGINATION. ROCK MARKER  ;D ;D ;D....HOY,  uka2 lang yan sa gilid ng bato, pinagtripan mo nang round or triangle marker kuno? NAGPAPATAWA KA BA?  ;D ;D ;D

Look at my attached PICTURE OF TRIANGLE, ARROW AND RECTANGLE thats clearly man made bcoz its big...19-15 inches lang laki.....hinde yan uka2 lang sa gilid ng bato, kagaya ng marker mo.

1) TRIANGLE, ARROW, RECTANGLE....each length is est. to be 10-15 inches, beautifully carved on big rock boulder

Offline Gboy

« Reply #890 on: September 10, 2010, 01:47:45 AM »
Mickey,

"I cannot claim the site nor the picture which is not  mine!!!!the one im posting is picture of MINE not taking to another file"
And when did I copied or post picture that is not mine, aber?
Excuse me...I had these pictures and markers in my explorations decades ago. I never copied from other people...THESE ARE MY TH TEAM TREASURE MARKERS COMPILED THRU THE YEARS....anong files ng iba ang pinagsasabi mo...baka sila ang kumupya ng files ko.

Re: the your picture of alleged copper nail marker on reply 896, sept 10, 2:37pm
This is another typical example of pigment of imagination Japs marker....pati ba naman pako naiwan sa semento napagtripan mo na naman na Japs marker kuno? NAGPAPATAWA KA BA? ;D ;D ;D

Do you want to see IRON SPIKE/NAILS EMBEDDED ON CONCRETE? gusto mo ba makakita ng original na mga bakal binaon sa concreto? hehehe....ikumpara mo nga ang marker mo sa akin...NAPAKALAYO, BOSSING nabibisto tuloy na pigment of imagination lang pinopost mong mga pictures, ayos ayusin mo naman para di ka mapahiya.  ;D ;D ;D

1) IRON SPIKE ROCK TREASURE....34 eron spike embedded on rock/concrete forming a straight line, like a comb......O ano, nasaan na pinagmamalaki japeks na japs marker, copper nail mo kuno, NAPANIS BA SA IRON SPIKE ko? hehehe  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gboy

« Reply #891 on: September 10, 2010, 02:01:06 AM »
Mickey,

Due to further scrutiny....
1) Re your picture of very small round/triangle markers ((Reply 889, Sept 10, 1:54pm) turn out to be just pigment of imagination in comparison to Gboys triangle, rectangle and arrow sign marker...pastilan, uka2 lang sa gilid ng bato, napagtripan mo nang marker...tinde naman ng imaginatin mo bossing, grabe.  ;D ;D ;D

2) Re your picture of your alleged copper nail embedded on concrete (reply 896, sept 10, 2:37pm) turn out to be just a nail of old gabaldon school bldg. Helleur old schools concrete had lots of nails on it kasi building yan eh, natural marami pako dyan nakabaon sa tabi at kung saan. How can you imagine it to be japs markers? nagpapatawa ka ba? lahat na slumang chool tyak marami nakausli mga pako nyan sa tabi2...napakatinde naman ng imaginations mo...hahaha  ;D ;D ;D

O ano hihirit ka pa? or kinakapos ka na ng orig japs marker hehehe...Partida, Sample pictures pa lang pinapakita ko, di pa ako nag wawarm up nyan hehehe mang hiram ka kaya pictures sa iba para masabayan mo ako...hehehe

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #892 on: September 10, 2010, 02:10:57 AM »
hey GBOY nobody's winning on you when it comes to argument...ive been to many forum's the only winner i've seen in there is only you!!!!! YOU DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TELL SOMEBODY THAT IS IGNORANT WHEN IT COMES TO TH..one question???did you recover something on your treasure site??????NOTHING you're just ONLY OF LOOKING FINANCIER THAT CAN FULFILL YOUR POCKET,IM NOT BOBO(ignorant) AS WHAT YOU HAVE SAID!!!!!!LOOOK WHO"S TALKING???????? ..let the admin and the guys in here judge?????.....WE HAVE SOME SAYINGS...IF THE RIVERS ARE NOISY IT IS SHALLOW...BUT IF THE RIVERS ARE QUIET ITS SO  DEEP.......SAD TO SAY THAT YOU BEEN INTO DECADES THAT YOU ARE INTO TREASURE HUNTING..UNTILL NOW YOU DONT HAVE ANY PROOFs!!!!! DONT TELL US YOU JUST WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO HAUL IT AND THERE'S TO MANY REBEL'S ON SIERRA MADRE..or MAYBE WAITING FOR SOME FOREIGNER TO GIVE YOU SOME FUNDS????he he heKUMITA NA YAN PLEASE DONT GIVE A BAD IMAGE TO OUR FELLOW FILIPINO TH!!!!! ....C'mon !!!!IF YOURE NOT A CRUEL PERSON OR RUDE THEY WILL HELP YOU TO RECOVER THAT THING!!!!..HE HE WAG KANG PIKON PAKITAAN NA LANG NG SIGNS!!!! ;D ;Dit is different the nails on the ladder comparing to the nails that you cannot upload in here ..maybe some farmers try to see where they can put the ropes of their carabao so thats why they put the nails on it wa ha ha ha ha .....BEFORE YOU MAKE SOME NOISE IN HERE TRY TO DISCIPLINE YOURSELF AND TRY TO STUDY HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR PICTURE'S ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Commando

« Reply #893 on: September 10, 2010, 02:20:38 AM »
Janner

It's not the page 1 that disappeared, it's the page 6 wherein I am discussing my compass clock to locate the treasure. Maybe there is a hacker monitoring in this forum.

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #894 on: September 10, 2010, 02:24:54 AM »
Every legitimate business needs funder, wither I advertise it or not its none of your business. Almost all treasure hunting forum specially authored by foriegners...wither its buried or shipwreck treasures is asking for funding for their proejcts...again its none of your business.

FYI, If there will be no more people asking for funding for their legitimate projects...the world economy will collapse bcoz stock exchange (in which people are solicitng funding for their businesses) will no longer exist.

Since you seems to be ignorant in business practices For comparison, treasure hunting and mining is almost the same...THE MINERAL GOLD/TREASURE IS IN THE MOUNTAIN, trying to get that mineral gold or treasures needs MONEY...FUNDING, ETC, understand?
In other words, knowing gold is inside that mountain is not tantamount of having physical gold...YOU HAVE TO GET IT, OPERATE IT, DIG IT...and thats need funding, understand?

AND THE WINNER IS GBOY!!!!!!!!!nobody's gonna win on mr gboy!!!do you think if the nails were exposed to the ladder like the one you show us nobody will notice????SENTIDO KOMON!!!!try to count the post you have on sell it to the foreigner's......just post dont make any argument.....ang pikon ay lagi talo!!!!!peace ;D ;D you are the telling us THE TREASURE HUNTING IS A BUSINESS?????IT WAS A HOBBY NOT A BUSINESS!!!!dont make a business on this MR GBOY......PEACE  ;D ;D ;D..i've been to mining also to be specific  in JOSE PANGANIBAN..BUT I NEVER LOOK FOR A FINANCIER TO FUND MY HOBBY...DONT   MAKE A BUSINESS ON IT THERE IS A KARMA IN THE END!!!!peace!!!!!!

« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 02:30:50 AM by mickey »

Offline Janner

« Reply #895 on: September 10, 2010, 02:38:20 AM »
Janner

It's not the page 1 that disappeared, it's the page 6 wherein I am discussing my compass clock to locate the treasure. Maybe there is a hacker monitoring in this forum.

Page 6 to me is ok, and dated July.. not September. so check your browser as its showing you the pages in reverse order..

Janner

Offline gold_digger

« Reply #896 on: September 10, 2010, 02:39:38 AM »
hi mickey the pics of pantyun with japanese character is this your site?

Offline Gboy

« Reply #897 on: September 10, 2010, 02:40:52 AM »
Mickey,

I have all the right to say whatever i want to say to you if I see what you are doing is not proper or right. Like posting PIGMENT OF IMAGINATION JAPS MARKERS. So that most treasure hunters here will have an idea what a "pigment of imaginations markers looks like". And basically only ignorant people post those kind of japeks marker pictures, correct. If you are not ignorant or bobo, you will never ever post it in the first place, correct?...as simple as that.

Re are Sierra Projects...WHY YOU ARE SO EXCITED OR ATAT2 OF OUR SIERRA SITES hahahaha ;D ;D ;D
bakit wala ka bang sites ngayon at pati yong sites lang namin ANG INAABANG ABANGAN MO.
Do you want to know our latest Sierra Treasure updates?...hahaha baka tumulo lang laway mo, wag na lang  ;D ;D ;D besides why would I tell you our letest Sierra updates, partner ba kita, helluer?

Don't try your best to convince us that your alleged nail copper marker is japs marker.....IT WAS JUST NAIL FROM OLD SCHOOL GABALDON BLDG as you said earlier...wag ka na kasi magpatawa sa mga markers mo, napapahiya ka lang eh na japeks markers mo.

I thought you want us to show some signs? where are your alleged japs markers....And I will post mine also...KINAKAPOS KA NA BA sa orig japs picture marker? HEHEHE Or you are afraid to post your markers for fear being labeled "pigment of imagination: hehehe  ;D

BTW, am not PIKON...bcoz I STILL HAVE LOTS OF JAPS MARKERS TO SHOW hahaha baka ikaw ang napipikon, mukhang kinakapos ka na ng japs markers eh...tama ba?  hehehe tips manghingi ka na kasi japs marker pictures sa mga TH friend mo hehehe

"you are the telling us THE TREASURE HUNTING IS A BUSINESS?Huh?IT WAS A HOBBY NOT A BUSINESS!!!!dont make a business on this MR GBOY......PEACE  Grin Grin Grin..i've been to mining also to be specific  in JOSE PANGANIBAN..BUT I NEVER LOOK FOR A FINANCIER TO FUND MY HOBBY...DONT   MAKE A BUSINESS ON IT THERE IS A KARMA IN THE END!!!!peace!!!!!!"
I don't give a damn if you prefer your treasure hunting activities as a hobby.
We are professional treasure hunters...we prefer our treasure hunting activities to work like a mining  business. WE want it to be systematic, formal...with business like approach...just like the way mining companies business does.

Are you envious if we professionally manage our treasure hunting activities like that of a business? You should give a damn bcoz thats our style in treasure hunting, we operate it like a business or like that of mining business...not a hobby
Ano ba pakialam mo kung galingan namin ang pagmanage namin sa TH activities namin katulad ng isang negosyo, aber? Kung burara ang TH style at pahobby lang,ang style nyo...problema nyo na yan. oks?

Offline Gboy

« Reply #898 on: September 10, 2010, 02:49:44 AM »
Mickey,

"BUT I NEVER LOOK FOR A FINANCIER TO FUND MY HOBBY...DONT   MAKE A BUSINESS ON IT THERE IS A KARMA IN THE END!!!!peace!!!!!!"

I don't give a damn if you never look for funding for your TH hobby....thats your problem
And you should not give a damn if we manage our TH activities just like that of a business, wala kang magawa gusto namin systematic at business like approach diskarte namin eh, ano ba pakialam mo? At bakit naman kami makakarma kung galingan namin ang TH management namin katulad ng pagmanage ng isang negosyo, aber? ANO BA PAKIALAM MO DUN?

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #899 on: September 10, 2010, 02:55:24 AM »
MR GBOY ;D ;D ;D YOU'RE JUST LIKE A VOLCANO ERUPTING......REMINDER'S TO ALL OF US!!!! treasure hunting is a hobby not a business ..JUST TO FULFILLED SOMEBODY'S POCKET!!!!!!!! if you have a projects so operate it ..not TO ASK SOMEBODY'S MONEY FOR FUNDING!!! this what they called SCAM!!!! WE HAVE SO MANY PROJECTS IN SIERRA MADRE AND THE PEOPLE WHO HELP US ARE  MOSTLY REBELS..NOT LIKE YOU ASKING FOR FUNDING AND IF THEY ALREADY GIVE YOU THE MONEY YOU WILL JUST SAY.....OHHHH WE HAVE SOME BIG PROBLEM!!we already see the boxes but some armed came into us and took the BOXES....SO WAHT THE FOREIGN FINANCIER WILL SAY???nothing right?????they will end up scratching their heads and the wiinner is!!!!!!!!!gboy!!!!peace.....just post your sign and keep your mouth shut

to our fellow TH........could you please enligthen us who's mistaken????