Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534857 times)

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #930 on: September 10, 2010, 07:40:15 AM »
sir jin

until now we never removed all those flat files of rock we just make an entrance to get into the other side of the wall..we found some holes on the floor the diameter of the holes are maybe 3-4 inches and the depth would be 8 inches..im out of the country right now only my friends keep on visiting the site.i think this weekend they are going to start again the clearing untill i went home

Offline jin

« Reply #931 on: September 10, 2010, 08:39:36 AM »
Mickey:

Please make sure what exactly is the diameter of those holes as they have different meanings. If that is 3 inches then, there is a trap down there.If that is 4 inches, you have a good deposit in your site.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #932 on: September 10, 2010, 08:48:16 AM »
Gentlemen,

I thought Mickey will want me to have a running post ...showing and exposing all our Japs markers and comments for each japs markers hehehe...
Anyways, since he didn't continue or probably run out of japs markers, I will just name/describe some of my Japs markers w/o actually posting its pictures, besides some of it was already shown to fellow treasure hunters re my TH files.
BTW ,I just want it to remain secret for the meantime...so that I will not be able to EXPOSED some of our WELL KEPT JAPS MARKERS SECRETS, dapat may nakatago pa rin si Gboy mga ALAS na Japs markers hehehe . oks na?

GBOY'S JAPS MARKERS (not yet posted for confidentiality sake FOR YOUR EYES ONLY hehe ;D)...in other words, PAKIPOT MUNA

1) SKULL MOUNTAIN TREASURE....the whole mountain was shaped into skull. Boy Lara had seen this already hehehe nagulat kasi sya dinaan danan lang nya dati yan... ;D

2) X BOULDER TREASURE MARKER.......an est 5 ton size  rock boulder with a man made carved X. A drum of gold coins was recovered underneath, just meter depth.

3) X STONE MARKER.....a basketball size stone with an obviously X carved.

4) EAGLE ROCK TREASURE WITH X MARKER.....a huge boulder marker carved into an eagle shape with wings and beak...a huge 5 ft X mark was carved by circular saw.

5) HUGE X MARK BOULDER...a huge rock boulder with 10 feet X mark carved on the boulder, the carved X mark can be seen even at 200 meters distance.

6) DRUM SIZE HOLES MARKERS.....several drum size holes and medium size holes was carved into solid rock along the river.

7) RAM HEAD MARKER.....a 5 ft RAM/GOAT head was carved beside the seashore cliff wall and beside a se cave...

8) EGG SHAPE ROCK BOULDER.....a 3 feet diameter egg shape marble rock was embedded on a cliff wall.

9) CHURCH JAPS MARKER.....a century old church, the brick flooring had a Japanese character embedded  and protruding from the flooring, made of red bricks.

10) CLIFF WALL EXHAUST TUBE.....a 6 inches diameter rustic tube embedded on the solid rock cliff wall, protruding 2 feet and 1 feet above water level along the river. Probably a guide towards underwater tunnel/cave entrance.

11) REV'S TUNNEL....a solid granite man made tunnel (10 feet high, 8 feet wide, 100 meters long carved out of solid granite mountain) ....inside the tunnel...1 foot long train railings (riles ng train) was protruding from the side wall pointing to other side of tunnel wall. While several rebars (kabilya) embedded in solid rock tunnel protroding from the ceiling, side walls...pointing to different tunnel directions.  

hohummmm...am sleepy na, wala pa ako sa kalahati, isusulat ko pa rin sana mga animals rock statue markers (pigs, horse, etc) at iba pang japs markers naipon namin eh.....kaso inaantok na ako....saka na yan, wala nang katunggali eh  ;D....zzzzzzzz.

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #933 on: September 10, 2010, 08:50:07 AM »
sir jin

thanks again for your time and suggestion i will see to it that the holes diameter on the ground,anyway I think my friends are now on its way its weekend so they just go thee to visit the site again hopefully they succed before i went home..if you have time you can join us for a picnic to see our site..at least you will  meet nice and real people,we have plenty of sites in there there is another tunnel which have opposite holes on the side wall of the tunnel on the middle of the tunnel there is a room where you can rest and sleep..i will post the pictures when i get home..have you seen a SAKURA BEER??? i have plenty of it..maybe i can give you some as a gift!!!! its not for sale!!!

Offline Janner

« Reply #934 on: September 10, 2010, 09:04:31 AM »
I have heard of a "Skull Mountain" but that one is near a shoreline/beach...
there is  cave a way up the mountain....

the same or different than yours?

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #935 on: September 10, 2010, 11:19:50 AM »
janner,

ur so unfair,when those two Mhunters,arguing their sites/abilities or what so ever post in half(some) tagalog..you dont remind/reprimand them..you've only commented like Offensive words whether english and  or Tagalog is not acceptable !! At ALL !!! but when i post in half(some) tagalog youve strongly deliberate to Post in English...

come on men! is this a part of discrimination? just observation men!

to my fellow hunters particularmente d BISAYA,

you know,mostly tagalogs discriminate us-the bisaya but actually it was the cebuano/bisaya was the first civilize than the tagalog....kita nag karsones na sila nagbahag pa, atong langgam naglupad ila nagkamang.tsk tsk tsk

commando,

permission to leave,sir oplok??? :o :o :o :o :o
8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #936 on: September 10, 2010, 01:01:04 PM »
JackBruno,

Don't take it so personal. Janner was just giving them a bit of leeway but in the end he did warn them about that. There's many post here that start in ENGLISH but then in the end there's one or two ending sentences in TAGALOG. Well, its hard for us to keep warning people to keep it in English but we're doing our best here. Please remember, we're also only human, and that's the bottom line.

Thx for your great understanding my friend!
TW

t_hunter44

Re: Rant and Rave area 4
« Reply #937 on: September 10, 2010, 03:21:41 PM »
janner,

ur so unfair,when those two Mhunters,arguing their sites/abilities or what so ever post in half(some) tagalog..you dont remind/reprimand them..you've only commented like Offensive words whether english and  or Tagalog is not acceptable !! At ALL !!! but when i post in half(some) tagalog youve strongly deliberate to Post in English...

you know,mostly tagalogs discriminate us-the bisaya but actually it was the cebuano/bisaya was the first civilize than the tagalog....kita nag karsones na sila nagbahag pa, atong langgam naglupad ila nagkamang.tsk tsk tsk

commando,

Jackbruno,
      Your comments to your fellow Bisayans about the Tagalogs discriminating  towards the Bisayans is unfair for I have also seen it otherwise and to say the least that the Cebuanos or Bisayans was the first ones to be Civilized, not only unfair but distasteful. CIVILIZED means showing MORAL AND INTELLECTUAL ADVANCEMENT , that  is not by GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION , either it be in Mindanao, Visayas or Luzon OR THE U.S. EUROPE,OR CHINA, that all depends on the individual and you are showing how advanced you are by your biased statement . Before you open up your mouth or even put it in print, think and understand what you are posting. You do not know the meaning of the word Discrimination until you have intermingled with other cultures. There is discrimination all over the world, be it on race, color, origin or religion. The Filipinos alone has these serious bias or discrimination, towards the natives, be it the Igorots, Mangyans, Aetas,Dumagats, Bagobos or whatever or even of different dialects . Open your eyes and really observe and do not be nearsighted and then, are you trying to create more gaps amongst the Filipinos or the TH of different dialects or geographical location , that is where it boils down to. Peace.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 04:21:41 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline Gboy

« Reply #938 on: September 10, 2010, 07:25:53 PM »
Gentlemen,

Civilized people?...RELAX PEOPLE...I think the MESOPOTAMEAN are the first civilized people ...not Pinoys ?  ;D
BTW, Am Visayan too....IGIT2, TUBOL2 ...AN IGIT IPAPILIT, AN TUBOL IBALIBOL, oks ba?  ;D....
(sorry admin its very2 difficult to translate this visayan rhyme  ;D  ;D ;D)

Janner,

Its different place...Give me your email address I will sent the SKULL MOUNTAIN picture to you...but its FOR YOUR EYES ONLY not yet for public consumption bcoz the site is still confidential and some of our fellow treasure hunters knows the place...they might be able to go there, ahead of us.  ;D

Offline Janner

« Reply #939 on: September 10, 2010, 08:14:58 PM »
Mr Gboy, my email is on my profile for all to see.

and anything you send me is always kept as "confidential" unless otherwise stated...

and thanks

Offline Janner

« Reply #940 on: September 10, 2010, 08:26:18 PM »
janner,

ur so unfair,when those two Mhunters,arguing their sites/abilities or what so ever post in half(some) tagalog..you dont remind/reprimand them..you've only commented like Offensive words whether english and  or Tagalog is not acceptable !! At ALL !!! but when i post in half(some) tagalog youve strongly deliberate to Post in English...

commando,

of dear me. Mr JackBruno, other members have said it all, as well as Admin, so i really dont have to say much do I ??
so my friend, just follow the rules, behave and all is well.

If you dont like what I do, then go to the "Rant and Rave" area and post your moans and groans, there I can reply with comments suitable to your allegations.
How does that sound... ??

t_hunter44

Rant and Rave area 4
« Reply #941 on: September 10, 2010, 08:58:27 PM »
Gentlemen,

Civilized people?...RELAX PEOPLE...I think the MESOPOTAMEAN are the first civilized people ...not Pinoys ?  ;D
BTW, Am Visayan too....IGIT2, TUBOL2 ...AN IGIT IPAPILIT, AN TUBOL IBALIBOL, oks ba?  ;D....
(sorry admin its very2 difficult to translate this visayan rhyme  ;D  ;D ;D)

Janner,

Its different place...Give me your email address I will sent the SKULL MOUNTAIN picture to you...but its FOR YOUR EYES ONLY not yet for public consumption bcoz the site is still confidential and some of our fellow treasure hunters knows the place...they might be able to go there, ahead of us.  ;D

The first known Civilization was Sumeria at on or about 5000 BC but that was not what was meant by Jackbruno when he made his statement about Bisayans got civilized before the Tagalogs. I believe because the Spaniards landed first in the Visayas, his impression was the Bisayans got civilized first because they have first contact with the civilized world, meaning Spain, a foreign civilization. The Chinese has been making port calls in Luzon years and years before the Spaniards touched the shores of Cebu and the Chinese are also civilized, in their own rights, also another foreign civilization. 
    The Greeks defined Civilization as barbarism and brute strength conquering by justice and reason but ultimately civilization begins where chaos and insecurity ends and then there are 4 things that makes it up, economic provisions, political organization, moral traditions, pursuit of knowledge and the arts, take away any of those and civilization begins to crumble. 

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #942 on: September 10, 2010, 10:14:14 PM »
jackbruno

thanks for reminding our moderator i thought  nobody is going to notice????im the one that they giving some action but the other guy which is speaking bad tagalog just ignoring him....CIVILIZED????? LOOK WHO'S TALKING AGAIN????   i have a lot of friends coming from bisaya..mostly CEBUANO!! they are a very gentleman and they have a word of honor!!WE ARE ALL FILIPINO!!!! no matter what !!!!

Offline ghost

« Reply #943 on: September 10, 2010, 10:20:52 PM »
Ok guys, back to the main topic, it's getting out of hand again. ??? :-\

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #944 on: September 10, 2010, 10:51:40 PM »
hey guys do you know the translation of these??