Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534859 times)

Offline Gboy

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #945 on: September 10, 2010, 10:58:50 PM »
Mr Gboy, my email is on my profile for all to see.
and anything you send me is always kept as "confidential" unless otherwise stated...
and thanks

Boss, your email address in members profile is hidden...

Besides the Skull Mountain....I will also try to sent the UNDERWATER CAVE/TUNNEL EXHAUST TUBE MARKER....its a japs marker guide for underwater cave/tunnel entrance along the river cliff wall. Usually the Japs hide their treasure inside the solid rock cliff wall along the river banks . The secret entrance is the underwater cave / tunnel underneath the river cliff wall. This exhaust tube is the guide or japs marker of the river cliff wall underwater cave/tunnel entrance. This is the area wherein you start to dive towards the underwater entrance.

I hope some THrs will understand that the areas of these treasure sites are places of some treasure hunters here in the forum. Thats why i never post it for confidentiality reason. Bcoz some of you might get interested and overtake us....baka maunahan pa kami sa area, nagkaletse2 na.
Besides when i post some of my japs treasure markers here , one of you here was able to identify the area and tried to overtake ust...kaya ingat2 muna sa pagpost2 ng pictures baka masilat pa.

Offline Janner

« Reply #946 on: September 10, 2010, 11:16:21 PM »
so it is......

my email is...
it is now unlocked and available to all...

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #947 on: September 10, 2010, 11:25:47 PM »
GUYS

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN PICTURE OF  A DUCK SIGN WITH CROWN ON THE SIDE OF WATERFALLS????and on the water there is a tunnel entrance going to the cave with lots of tomb cement inside???I HAVE A PICTURE  OF IT AND I KNOW WHERE IS IT ON SIERRA MADRE!!!!!i dont care if somebody got interested to it they can join us this vacation asa long asa they can walk 8 hours..it was near to pacific ocean when you start to walk in KALAYAAN LAGUNA!!!!

I WILL POST THE PICTURE OF THE WATERFALLS WITH DUCK CROWN ON ITS HEAD..AND ITS NOT AN ODD SHAPE ROCK WHEN I GET HOME..IM OUT OF THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW

Offline jin

« Reply #948 on: September 10, 2010, 11:40:57 PM »
Mickey:

I presume the duck's beak is pointing to the cave on that waterfall, however, be careful becoz the crown represents a trap which is within the deposit. Take precautionary measures and be safe always..

My humble opinion.

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #949 on: September 10, 2010, 11:54:33 PM »
mickey,

ur ryt about dat sir,hope t_hunter noticed dat 2!

t_hunter,

i'll always do that-thinking b4 talking if not den i may be belong to TEAM  ARSAP lead by commando oplok....last 2007 theirs an excavation in southern part of cebu and they recovered antiques and they claimed that it came before the chinese era base on carbon dating and reports by a team of archaelogist not the ARSAP same with the surigaw treasure the gintong pamana..one of the evidence that they settled the visayan region before manila one thing also the distribution of goods..and in the late 90's their s a pending debate about that issue but the Cebuano historian(obkors wid evidens) just ignore the topic.after all we are all Filipino..
lyk i said,8 was just an observation sir,i have also encountered that one but no need to post in this forum (baka lumalala pa ang issue at ikagalit mo pa,)....hope that d tagalogs never look down-the bisaya(much better word dan dscrimination)...no hard feelings,again, just an observation base on OUR experience..no need to vie 4 supremacy..unity n peace :)
agree sir?

gboy,

nya bugnaw? ;)

tim n janner,

so be it.sirs! i thnk no need..

====Roger, return to base, i mean bak 2 d topic===

commando,

permission to leave, sir oplok? :o :o :o :o
8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

Offline Janner

« Reply #950 on: September 11, 2010, 12:09:21 AM »
I was under the assumption that here we are all one "Th family",

Like...NO- color,religion Race, dialect or whatever you may be....prejudice.

"we" act as one and treat all others the same....

so why bring all that stuff up in the first place ???

Phew man, take a break, have a beer settle down, relax and enjoy the friendship offered here. ;)

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #951 on: September 11, 2010, 12:10:15 AM »
SIR JIN THE BEAK OF THE DUCK WAS POINTING ON POND OF WATERFALLS AND YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THE POND OF WATERFALLS WAS SO DEEP WE JUST DISCOVER THIS DURING SUMMER TIME THE WATER WAS SO SHALLOW SO CAN SCROLL ON THE ENTRANCE OF THE TUNNEL AND WHEN YOU ENTER ON THE TUNNEL ...WOW!!! LINES OF TOMBSTONE WE TRY TO BREAK IT BUT WE NEVER DID..WE JUST GO THERE FOR  WILD BOAR  HUNTING AND MAKE SOME SURVEYING!!!so when we come back in there I WILL BRING MY CHEMICAL THAT CAN BREAK HARD CEMENT....IT WAS TOO DANGEROUS TO CARRY THIS CHEMICAL..WE TRY TRY IT TO A HARD CEMENT YOU CAN SEE HOW THE CHEMICAL WORKS!!! like cooking of a popcorn and the smoke flew out.wheww since then i never touch the jar  of this chemical......MAYBE SOME OF OUR GUYS NEED THIS CHEMICAL?????its for FREE as long as the use are  legitimate!!! i will send my friend together to do the job well done!!!!

Offline Gboy

« Reply #952 on: September 11, 2010, 01:54:18 AM »
so it is......
my email is...
it is now unlocked and available to all...

I already emailed the Skull mountain and Cliffwall Underwater Tube marker.

Offline Janner

« Reply #953 on: September 11, 2010, 02:23:44 AM »
yep got them..very interesting to.
the skull mountain that i was shown was covered with jungle and had a cave located on the left side of the gully. but quite close to a shore line of the sea.

thanks for the pics, will file them and not show them either!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #954 on: September 11, 2010, 06:03:57 AM »
SIR JIN THE BEAK OF THE DUCK WAS POINTING ON POND OF WATERFALLS AND YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THE POND OF WATERFALLS WAS SO DEEP WE JUST DISCOVER THIS DURING SUMMER TIME THE WATER WAS SO SHALLOW SO CAN SCROLL ON THE ENTRANCE OF THE TUNNEL AND WHEN YOU ENTER ON THE TUNNEL ...WOW!!! LINES OF TOMBSTONE WE TRY TO BREAK IT BUT WE NEVER DID..WE JUST GO THERE FOR  WILD BOAR  HUNTING AND MAKE SOME SURVEYING!!!so when we come back in there I WILL BRING MY CHEMICAL THAT CAN BREAK HARD CEMENT....IT WAS TOO DANGEROUS TO CARRY THIS CHEMICAL..WE TRY TRY IT TO A HARD CEMENT YOU CAN SEE HOW THE CHEMICAL WORKS!!! like cooking of a popcorn and the smoke flew out.wheww since then i never touch the jar  of this chemical......MAYBE SOME OF OUR GUYS NEED THIS CHEMICAL?????its for FREE as long as the use are  legitimate!!! i will send my friend together to do the job well done!!!!

Mickey,
Please try not to type in ALL CAPS because some people take that as like SHOUTING to/at them. Just so you know. This is just basic internet ediqit.
Thx!
TW

Offline Gboy

« Reply #955 on: September 11, 2010, 07:20:16 AM »
Gentlemen,

I will describe here the actual Japs marker, me and my TH team have observed and explored thru these years. So that some THrs here will have an idea the treasure markers that actually exist...not just on the treas code book.

BTW, For fairness to my team mates, I will never post some of the actual (confidential)  Japs marker pictures bcoz they work hard and spend a lot of money just to produce these Japs markers pictures. Sometimes we had spent 100K pesos just to explore the remote area and take a Japs marker picture. Thats how difficult and expensive to produce one good Japs marker picture....anyways.

GBOY'S JAPS TREASURE MARKERS continuation...(Location: Visayas islands)

1) STAR MARKER TREASURE (est. 7 feet tall)
    ....a huge STAR MARKER was carved on the side of the rock island cliff wall along the seashore. The STAR marker was "see though" carving, you can see the background on the other side. (Tagusan ang butas) The STAR marker was on an rock island cliff wall...when you see though the star carving hole. you will see the next island (Kung sisilip ka sa butas ng malaking star, makikita mo ang kabilang isla). We suspect the star carving was just some sort of telescope or window to other island...and the actual treasure was on the other island. The five corners of the star, could be the exact location on the other island.
I like this STAR MARKER carving bcoz it looks like Indiana Jones type of marker wherein you will solve the puzzle shape or corners of the star and see through the hole carving of the star into the pther island..DEFINITELY UNIQUE....KAKAIBA TALAGA. ;D ;D

2) ARROW CAVE (est. 10 ft tall
    ....If you are 100 meters away, you will see a rock island (est size 3 hectares solid rock) and the background is the main land. You will notice that there is a cave on the rock island several feet above the sea water level. And the mouth of the cave...is shape into a HUGE ARROW (10 feet tall) pointing upward. (ang malaking bunganga ng kweba ay malaking arrow nakaturo sa itataas). However if you see the point of the arrow...the upward background is the mainland of the other island.
    I suspect the small island with an ARROW CAVE is just the guide for the ship pointing the suspected treasure to the mainland.

3) LONELY PIG TREASURE
     A PIG STATUE...est. 4 feet long was standing on the edge of the cliff looking towards the sea. The height of the cliff is est. to be 10 stories high from the seashore. The pig statue location is more than 10 kilometers away from nearest barrio.

4) LONELY BENCH (chair)
     A CONCRETE BENCH (est. 4 ft long) was standing on the edge of the cliff facing sunrise. It looks like an ordinary and standard solid concrete bench. You can even sit on it and watch the cliff edge and the sea surrounding view. The cliff edge is est. to be 12 stories high. What unique about these bench it is located in remote jungle areas.
     I suspect these bench was used by a Japs general, sits or rest and watch the sea view. (Dito seguro namamahinga o nakaupo ang japs general hehehe). This solid and concrete bench can also be used by local natives to rest and enjoy the sea view  ;D

TO BE CONTINUED....tsk,tsk...
BTW, If I write/describe here all the Japs markers of our 100+ sites...it would take weeks/months to post it here? (aba...aabutin ako ng siyam2 nito kakakwento  >:() ...hhhoohhhuuummm....inaantok na ako   :D

Offline kim

« Reply #956 on: September 11, 2010, 07:50:57 AM »

Sir just one concern. where can i secure chemical that can break hard cement. can you please me the details. Your presence might be of great help to our Th activities in the north.
I can share some pictures if you want.

Thanks. a lot

kim,

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #957 on: September 11, 2010, 07:59:20 AM »
kim.
i'm from the north as well and we have chemicals for breaking concrete or hard cement. pm me if we can be of help

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #958 on: September 11, 2010, 08:19:35 AM »
kim

sure why not it would be a great honor from me to meet a new friends!!im from the north also just  pm me and ill give you the details tnx!!looking forward to it

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #959 on: September 11, 2010, 08:33:52 AM »

Sir just one concern. where can i secure chemical that can break hard cement. can you please me the details. Your presence might be of great help to our Th activities in the north.
I can share some pictures if you want.

Thanks. a lot

kim,

Kim, there's a whole thread here somewhere that's discussing about breaking cement with chemicals, fire, explosives, etc. Just look for that and you will know everything.
TW