Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534868 times)

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #960 on: September 12, 2010, 02:00:35 AM »
some gold from my mining firm

im not making any publicity in here i just want to share some pics and to prove that im not a liar and making some post which is not true!!!

at least  now i have some proofs!!!! ;D ;D ::)   do you???????
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 07:09:52 AM by mickey »

Offline Gboy

« Reply #961 on: September 12, 2010, 06:30:50 AM »

GBOY'S JAPS MARKERS...Mindanao sites (continuation)
    These are strictly confidential treasure site, strictly for my TH teams perusal only. These was explored and visited by my TH team...several years ago.

1) SEVEN GENERAL TREASURE
    Its waterfalls treasure tunnel site est. 15-20 stories high. The suspected treasure tunnel will be found in the middle of the waterfalls. The mouth of the tunnel was covered by waterfalls cascading water. The MARKER is the man made stairways carved from the side of the waterfalls toward the mouth of the cave. Only 25% of the man made stairways are visible and intact. And 75% of the stairways is covered by vegetation and barred down or collapse thats why you cannot go to the mouth of the tunnel. According to the informant of this site, 50 meters from the mouth of the tunnel, there is a metal gate (rehas) and inside is a huge chamber full of treasures.

2) MYSTERIOUS STEEL CRATE
     A steel crate 90% was buried on the ground and it had a huge chain attached to the giant Lauan tree. The subject is guarded by armed B'laan natives in their ancestral land.

3) THE SAMURAI TOMB

Look like a standard concrete tomb found in remote jungle in Mindanao. But the design on top of the tomb was SAMURAI MADE OF MARBLE and the concrete tomb had a bronze handle. Suspected to be the tomb of japs general or treasure vault. The area is rebel infested.

4) UNDERGROUND STALLION OF MT. MAGOLO
    A Japanese multi-level tunnel. The first level tunnel had lots of Japanese skeletons...and on the 2nd level it had a LIFESIZE STALLION STATUE. The tunnel entrance is thickly covered by vegetation.

5) DRUNKEN TOMB
    Cliff wall with cave and inside the cave a standard concrete tomb...but it had lots of Japanese wine bottles surrounding the tomb.

To be continued...pag hinde na ako tinamad kapoppost dito sa JAPS MARKERS, SIGNS, AND MARKERS THREAD ONLY.  ;D

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #962 on: September 12, 2010, 08:22:44 AM »
stone marker and watefalls ..not in words..in sierra madre mountain to be exact on location..QUEZON

when we divert the water form the waterfalls we found this small cave on it....
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 08:28:18 AM by mickey »

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #963 on: September 12, 2010, 10:25:55 AM »
How far back does that cave go? Was there any treasure or artifacts inside there?
TW

Offline Gboy

« Reply #964 on: September 12, 2010, 06:11:04 PM »
Mickey,

Sorry to interrupt you...But plzzzz stop posting fake japs rock markers it may confuse the newbies here. Your 3 rock holes is obviously natural rock holes, not man made. It was not chiseled or drilled. your rock holes is very shallow not deeply, drilled carved or chisled.
Can't your TH team see the difference, between natural and man made?  >:( >:(
Next time be careful in posting fake japs markers bcoz it may cause expensive operation with disastrous consequence to newbies.

I will show you later our man made ROCK HOLES. Its obviously man made, well defined circle...not oblong like yours...clearly and deeply chiseled or drilled holes. I sent my Hole picture to Admin for attachment bcoz I thnk it had large files, I can't attach on normal attachment.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #965 on: September 12, 2010, 06:31:37 PM »
Mickey,

Your 3 Holes rock picture is obviously...UKA2 LANG YAN SA BATO (natural rock holes). Can't you notice that it was not even a perfect circles it was OBLONG AND SHALLOW? I thought you had some sort of expert TH team re markers analysis hehehe  ;D ;D ;D

I am just concerned with newbies here, bcoz they may be learning some wrong lessons re rock markers.
So pls. be careful in posting wrong Japs markers.

BTW, I observe you want to compete with me re japs markers (obvious naman na nagpaparinig ka eh, mapapahiya ka lang  ;D ). Pardon for saying this,  but I may be able to exposed your rock markers weaknesses here. And BTW, I still have lots of orig and beautifully rock markers at my disposal...hehehe medya2 pa lang ang pagpapakita ko ng markers eh  ;D

Orig japs markers is the most difficult to produce bcoz it would take a several dozens expensive explorations sites attempts just to produce one orig japs markers....hehehe. Thats why those "pretenders" that have alleged japs markers can be easily exposed.
Here in exposing orig  japs markers will be known the "pretenders and orig".(.dito sa pagpakita ng orig na japs markers magkakaalaman na...dito kasi magkakahiwalay ang labadang pula at puti hehehe)  ;D

Offline Janner

« Reply #966 on: September 12, 2010, 07:10:31 PM »
From GBoy.......

Offline Gboy

« Reply #967 on: September 12, 2010, 07:58:04 PM »
Janner ,
Thanks for posting.

YTHrs,
Enjoy and observe for your perusal...the PERFECTLY ROUND, WELL DEFINED, CLEARLY MAN MADE AND DEEPLY CARVED...suspected JAPS ROCK MARKERS...obviously NOT rock natural cracks/holes (uka2 sa bato)  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Commando

« Reply #968 on: September 12, 2010, 09:01:06 PM »
Janner ,
Thanks for posting.

YTHrs,
Enjoy and observe for your perusal...the PERFECTLY ROUND, WELL DEFINED, CLEARLY MAN MADE AND DEEPLY CARVED...suspected JAPS ROCK MARKERS...obviously NOT rock natural cracks/holes (uka2 sa bato)  ;D ;D ;D

so where's the treasure? under that round and odd shape rock?

Offline Gboy

« Reply #969 on: September 12, 2010, 09:18:07 PM »
Commando,

"so where's the treasure? under that round and odd shape rock?"

That's a good TH question....

1)  You study the Japs code and try to analyze what a circle or hole really means.

2) Bring a metal detector and try to detect the hole, who knows some few gold bars maybe embedded in there (only Japs knows). Remember my HEART OF VALENCIA picture?...the Japs carved a perfect round hole in the boulder and inserted some gold bars in it and sealed it with cement. Maybe its the same, they carved round holes and inserted some gold bars in it. (malay mo baka kaparehas din nyan)

3) Conduct geophysical survey the surrounding areas...for possible markers or hidden treasures.

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #970 on: September 12, 2010, 10:04:26 PM »
Mickey,

Your 3 Holes rock picture is obviously...UKA2 LANG YAN SA BATO (natural rock holes). Can't you notice that it was not even a perfect circles it was OBLONG AND SHALLOW? I thought you had some sort of expert TH team re markers analysis hehehe  ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 10:22:20 PM by mickey »

Offline wiseman

« Reply #971 on: September 12, 2010, 10:49:16 PM »
mickey please check you PM.. about your  rifles... thanks

Offline Gboy

« Reply #972 on: September 12, 2010, 11:17:57 PM »
Mickey,

In as much that I would like to talk JAPS MARKERS only, Its seems that you always want to talk out of topic subjects.

Re: Your alleged 3 rock holes marker (uka2 ng bato marker)...compared to my ROUND HOLES MARKERS...its too OBVIOUS, NO CONTEST ...Aren't you ashamed that still you INSIST to compare it? mahiya ka naman...no contest nga eh. hehehe.  ;D

".and im not pretending  of something..just wait when i go home i will show you my markers.
" That could be a good idea posting japs markers in MARKER, SIGN thread .....not fake gold bars or grams of gold that is posted here.  ;D

if you have problems on me and to my markers ..look im not selling my markers in here even saying that i spent thousands of pesos
...Are you insinuating that GBOY selling Japs markers? ...hahahaha...Nice try , you seems you have the habit of giving FALSE INSINUATION again2  ;D ;D ;D...a rypicala nd desperate move when you run out of THREAD arguments/rebuttal....and your only recourse to counter attack is base less accusation hehehe

Actually I have problems with you and your markers...bcoz you keep on posting fake japs markers or odd shape rocks....Its a mortal sin in YTH bcoz you maybe giving wrong information to newbie THr and could result to disastrous and expensive TH operation. Giving a false Japs markers info is a big no-no in YTH.
How can you justify...that ordinary rock holes (or uka2 sa bato)...become japs marker, aber?

"do you have pictures of what you said caves??he he he theres no.I have!!!."
Of course I do...helleur...We have more than 100+ treasure sites and some OF OUR CAVES HAVE ACTUAL PICTURES, DRAWINGS AND JAPS MAPS...Helleur?  ;D Baka isampal ko sa mukha mo ang mahigit isang dangkal ko treas files full of treas infos, maps,markers and pictures. (400 pages)...and some confidential treas cave samples have been seen by BOY LARA.

REAL GOLD ?there is no..i have ..
If you want to show real few grams gold...excuse me...are you joking or what?...Helleur this is not a small scale mining  thread to show few grams of gold. Show us real gold bars in stockpiles and in several gold bars bcoz that is what this thread and Yam TH is all about...not a few grams of gold in small scale mining...go to mining forum , post your few grams there. intiendes? ;D
(magyayabang ka lang palpak pa)

how about the CEMENT BLOCK  do you have?..no.I have he he .
We have more than 100+ sites remember? Do you think i will have no picture souvenirs of orig Japs concrete vault?...ako pa mawawalan? nagpapatawa ka ba? hahaha

ive been watching you tube guys.....i've seen a movie from IMBESTIGADOR there is one guy looks familiar to me..selling fake gold bars...watch out my friends  ...maybe you are looking at your self?  ;D

SINCE YOU WANT TO COMPETE WITH ME RE JAPS MARKERS, FINE...FIRST, POST YOUR MARKERS THAT IS SIMILAR TO MY MARKERS THAT I ALREADY POSTED.
btw,..when you posted a face marker, i posted mine which is bigger and clear...., when you posted fakes holes, i posted mine which is bigger and clear also...etc. TAPATAN MO MUNA ANG ORIG JAPS MARKERS KO (try to post first some markers in comparison with mine...maybe i will believe with you.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #973 on: September 13, 2010, 12:49:31 AM »
Mickey,

We have more than 100+ WW2 treasure sites...each treasure site had 2-5 pages of project information details, maps, picture, markers..etc. So you could just imagine how many actual pictures I have for each site?...and we have 100+ sites? And you have the balls to compare your alleged Japeks marlers with me...Don't even think about it.... :P....BTW, some of treasure hunters here had already seen sample of my TH files.

Ex: If your concrete block is only the size of hollow block. My Japs concrete vault picture is 4 ft x 3 ft x 12 ft (the wood molding of the concrete is still very clear, bakat2 pa ang tabla sa gilid ng concrete) embedded with 20 pcs. 75 gold bars....it was found in the middle of 100 hectares rice field....in La Union. That is the treasure vault that my TH team was almost massacred bcoz the town Mayor and his armed goons suddenly appear and over run the treasure concrete vault site.

And you also want to compare some caves japs pictures with me? hahahahha NO CONTEST.
Example: Ask Dindo Bayaua re Mt. Billionaire cave (or deadly cave) in Palanan that he recently visited. I already have a picture there taken as early as 2003 ;D
...so don't even try to compare your waterfalls, caves, vaults, holes, etc and other Japs markers with me....bcoz its NO CONTEST...Bossing mapapahiya ka lang pag nakipagsabayan ka, okey? Sa dinadami ng hinamon mo re treas files at markers, ako pah ???...mapapasubo ka bossing di kita aatrasan baka kapusin ka ng markers hehehe (Don't attempt to try to compete with me re japs markers and stuff bcoz you will be exposed and shamed)

Offline ghost

« Reply #974 on: September 13, 2010, 12:56:35 AM »
Gboy idol, is that in Bacnotan, La Union where you found that concrete vault in the ricefield? Just asking idol.