Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 534857 times)

Offline jin

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #990 on: September 13, 2010, 08:56:07 AM »
Mickey:

May i ask if you find those bottles inside the pit in cave or tunnel? Coz if you do, those whole bottles is telling you that what you are looking for is in  another location, not in the place where you found those bottles.

My 2 cents.

Offline Janner

« Reply #991 on: September 13, 2010, 09:05:24 AM »
Mickey:

May i ask if you find those bottles inside the pit in cave or tunnel? Coz if you do, those whole bottles is telling you that what you are looking for is in  another location, not in the place where you found those bottles.

My 2 cents.

I dont get this one,

if i found a empty bottle in a tunnel it means i am in the wrong place????
how do you work that one out ??

Offline jin

« Reply #992 on: September 13, 2010, 09:10:12 AM »
JANNER:

Yes sir.. according to experience.. if you find broken bottles inside the pit.. they are trails.. you are in the right direction, however, if you find whole bottles, one of these bottles has a marker on its bottom. A kanji may be written on it or an arrow or pointer which will tell you to go on other locations not far from where you get those bottles.

Offline wiseman

« Reply #993 on: September 13, 2010, 10:14:17 AM »
jin since your in a topic of giving advices, what happens if i found broken bottles inside my tunnel all together with whole bottles,and whole bottles with kanji letters  lets say of 5 bottles i got 3, can you elaborate this?

Offline Gboy

« Reply #994 on: September 13, 2010, 03:15:21 PM »
Gents,

If you found bottles or I may call it Japs junks....It means NOTHING....USELESS.

If you go to Wawa Dam, Montalban, Rizal it had several dozens of tunnel and caves...all of these tunnels/caves is littered with Japs junks...name it its there....machine guns, japs rifle, skeletons, helmets, ammos, bullets, artillery bombs, gasul size bombs, medicine ampules, samurai, bayonets, bottles...in fact mang Lino's junk shop in Wawa is full of these Japs junks. One resident his house was raided by police bcoz he had more than 10 sacks of Japs ammos and bullets and several dozens artillery bombs, his neighbor complain it to the police and yet this cave had NO TREASURE why? Bcoz those are just hideout or bunkers of Japanese not a treasure depository. I treasure hunt and visited Wawa several times in 1998. Some small/medium size treasure is still there but needs a mining company to dig it.
My TH friend went to my house and brought an artillery bomb from Wawa...and my mom almost kick my ass for that.  ;D

However, Pres. Marcos used battalion of soldiers to dig and found 777 treasure or Golden Lilly treasure. Battalin of soldiers dug up 15 ft x 15 ft x 50 ft deep from SOLID GRANITE ROCK !!! and recover the big vol treasures. The huge hole is still there on the left side of the dam. (nagbibiruan at nagtutulakan pa kami ng kasama ko sa lalim ng hinukay nila at 50 ft deep solid rock, grabe !! ). Me and my TH friend are joking and playing around at the edge of almost 50 ft deep solid rock hole, we are wandering how the heck Marcoses  were able to dig that deep out of solid rock? I couldn't imagine their logistics.

In other words, the big volume treasures was deeply buried and hidden ( How the heck can you dig 15ft x 15 ft x 50 ft out of solid rock, whereas a small TH team can't even demolish a small concrete vault? ) .
In other words...those several dozens of tunnels and caves are just resting/hiding place of japs soldiers thats why it is filled with junks. The problem with treasure hunters since these tunnels and caves are open and easy to enter, they thought that was the treasure is hidden hahahaha....wrong assumption.

IF THE JAPS TUNNEL IS OPEN, IT DOESN'T CONTAIN TREASURE....
IF THE JAPS TUNNEL IS CLOSED THEN IT HAD TREASURE (likethat of Roxas tunnel sites and Marcos tunnel sites...all closed they just dig and opened it up, oks?

Its only COMMON SENSE  ;D

Offline Gboy

« Reply #995 on: September 13, 2010, 03:28:19 PM »

IF THE JAPS TUNNEL IS CLOSED THEN IT HAD TREASURE
(likethat of Roxas tunnel sites and Marcos tunnel sites...all closed they just dig and opened it up, oks?

BTW, one typical example of EMPTY open japs tunnel w/o treasure that you see here and posted by Boy Lara / Cap Miwa ....gets nyo ?  ;D

t_hunter44

« Reply #996 on: September 13, 2010, 04:38:26 PM »

IF THE JAPS TUNNEL IS CLOSED THEN IT HAD TREASURE
(likethat of Roxas tunnel sites and Marcos tunnel sites...all closed they just dig and opened it up, oks?

BTW, one typical example of EMPTY open japs tunnel w/o treasure that you see here and posted by Boy Lara / Cap Miwa ....gets nyo ?  ;D

Gboy,
      Is that so? So what you are saying now is All those Japanese Treasures in the Sierra Madres  that you mentioned before that is all ready for hauling and there is no need to dig is Empty of Japanese Treasures, your words, not mine, or did you forget?  ;D ::)

Offline Gboy

« Reply #997 on: September 13, 2010, 07:31:18 PM »
T_hunter,

Of course, they are still in there... half-dozen or more maybe? SECRET  ;D ;D ;D

Those Sierra Madre caves main entrance are barred down, small secret passage was open, the natives  accidentally found it bcoz some natives are fond of entering even small holes in the caves to get some bird nests...and voila they found it.  ;D

Some Sierra Madre cave/tunnel sites or Marcos reburried (maybe 3-4 cave/tunnel sites) they have native guardians. This tunnel entrance was close but it can be opened by rock boulder cover to hide the secret entrance, hiding the treasure, all you have to do is pushed the rock boulder and crawled underneath...and voila its there...5 feet high.. My TH partner Budz father put the treasure in there after they hauled it from the Japs shipwrecks in Cagayan during martial law days. And some treasure was recovered from Japs cargo plane and Budz father hide it in Sierra caves...with native guardian.

Anyways, everybody knows in Cagayan that Marcos had salvage a japs ship..where its actual reburried sites...SECRET  ;D ;D ;D. Our number 1 problem with this site? Pasaway na mga local politician (part time treas hunter), they always harassed my TH team every time we attempt to revisit it bcoz they knows us already. But someday we will get it...madidiskartehan din namin yan.....SALISI style...hehehe ;D ;D.
If we only wanted to compromise with local politicians there, we could have hauled it years ago, but we don't trust them....thats why its pending.

BTW, My TH partner Budz had still pictures of his father standing besides several au stockpiles more than 5 ft high taken in 1982...thats why we are 100% sure of that site...hehehe
In fact in 1983, Marcos and Budz father wanted this cave site to be sold.  Loyd's of London and Johnson and Mathey people have been blindfolded and herded to this site for inventory and assay accompanied by Budz father...unfortunately Sen. Ninoy Aquino was assasinated...all hell broke loss...rest is history.

Most critics keep on asking why these native au holders was not able to sell 1 bar or take them to pawnshop?...
Of course they did...they have sold some of it ALREADY, to local buyers. Thats why they became closed or "suki" with the buyer and GO DIRECT (nagkaderitsahan na) and we lost some of them already.
We lost maybe 3 au holders already thru these years bcoz they were able to sell it to local buyers when we are not around (NAGKADERITSAHAN nagkaletse2 na, madalas palagi kasi kami dito sa manila eh, di mo naman basta2 mattyempuhan kailan bababa yon eh.)

BUT WE STILL HAVE A FEW LOYAL NATIVE ASSETS AND GUARDIANS HEHEHE....secret  ;D

Offline Gboy

« Reply #998 on: September 13, 2010, 08:19:12 PM »
Gents,

If we only have direct access to P-NOY and talk to him personally. We are willing to surrender these cave/tunnel treasure site. My TH team had already talk about these.

Budz late father wishes of the treasure share is....

1) 40% .....WW2 veterans and their beneficiaries, bcoz the old man knows most WW2 veterans didn't get compensation specially those WW2 Guerrillas that are undocumented.
2) 40%...... to filipino people.
3) 10%.......for the old man's treasure partners during martial days, bcoz these are the people who help them hide it.
4) 10%.......for us....tsk, tsk, tsk di kaya kami lugi nyan?  ;D sabagay its a huge treasure...5 old pictures was pasted together to accommodate the whole au stockpile, 5 ft high...  ;D

Of course, some of my Yam critics are doubtful about it. They will howl and cry endlessly. We don't give a damn. We are fully documented with these sites. Let those critics find their own treas site also.  >:(

Offline Janner

« Reply #999 on: September 13, 2010, 11:23:59 PM »
From Mr Gboy..

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #1000 on: September 13, 2010, 11:25:18 PM »
Anyways, everybody knows in Cagayan that Marcos had salvage a japs ship..where its actual reburried sites...SECRET    . Our number 1 problem with this site? Pasaway na mga local politician (part time treas hunter), they always harassed my TH team every time we attempt to revisit it bcoz they knows us already. But someday we will get it...madidiskartehan din namin yan.....SALISI style...hehehe  .
If we only wanted to compromise with local politicians there, we could have hauled it years ago, but we don't trust them....thats why its pending.

whew kumita na yan...lets face the truth..if i have this kind of treasure ..i will not making any arguments on this forum or posting to much treasure hoards..and STILL YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FINANCIER..C'MON..dont force yourself to be like this kind of  person .if you want to earn money do some work and not to fool people and making a big disgrace to filipino people.....my  friend one big advice be careful to your words and action..maybe XXX or IMBESTIGADOR or SAKSI is imbestigating you again..i dont want to see you again on tv

I THOUGHT YOU ARE NOT  COLLECTING japanese JUNK ITEM?? you make  me laugh is this your statue or you just take it to some bendor on the street that selling kulambo...poor   and pity  for you lets go on rant and rave..im nearly to go home...hope to see you soon
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 11:36:13 PM by mickey »

Offline Janner

« Reply #1001 on: September 13, 2010, 11:31:43 PM »
ooops..."Again" on tv...??

Qualify that one please......(link)

Offline Janner

« Reply #1002 on: September 13, 2010, 11:37:57 PM »
some pics for you to browse...no info given...what you see is what you get... ;)

Offline Janner

« Reply #1003 on: September 13, 2010, 11:39:35 PM »
a few more..

Offline mickey

• odd shape rock
« Reply #1004 on: September 13, 2010, 11:57:47 PM »
Your post was moved to "Rant and Rave"
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 12:02:42 AM by Janner »