Author Topic: Post your MAP here  (Read 133613 times)

Offline Gboy

Re: Post your MAP here
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2009, 06:44:37 PM »
Cap Miwa,

If that drawing came from Cliff...its alright he is our lead explorer on that cliffwall sites, expertise nya maglambitin eh, kaya nga cliffhanger name nya.
There are lots of cliffwall sites there....magkakatalo na lang yan sa live pointer or guides, kasi kahit withen 50 meters ka na sa area due to thick vegetation, its still difficult to locate.

Admin,
Thats is A1-info alright, its not digging site. It is an open cliffwall cave with boxes inside and palochina timber as fence.
You have to rapel down or cling to the vines in going down maybe 10-20 feet from the top and voila the treasure cliffwall cave is there with palochina timber used as fence. The live pointer was able to see clearly the treasure cave cliffwall bcoz he climbed a tree just infront of the cliffwall cave opening...thats why he clearly see whats inside the cave (boxes). However that is not our priority site (its only alternative site/back up site)....we have other priority site much better than that, meaning doesn't need to rapel.
BTW, i have hundreds of drawings like that 50% of those have actual pictures used as my treasure research materials....WALA RIN, AREPS PA RIN KAILANGAN hehehe ;D

Offline boylara

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2009, 06:44:00 PM »
thers is one site in the Ifugao Area...with similar design but close entrance...the one that was posted here by CAPM is located at the Sierra MAdre Mountain near the ___________..Secret due to sensitive issue...but right now, I think the area is compromised, 3 weeks ago agroup of Americans with Koreans scouted the area. They are proposing a mining site within the site....hmmmm sad to say...iba na naman makikinabang...Eh kung sabihin na lng kaya natin dito at bahala ng mga katulad natin na TH ang mag explore o di kaya, paglutungan na lng..yun lang the issue of financing, security and above TRUST is at stake....:-) ay naku,..
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2009, 08:04:12 PM »
What boylara is saying is true. Group of americans, another group of japanese and political figures are exploring these areas now and are guarding several areas. Four of our sites in the sierras are now being guarded. That's why we have to work together on these sites now before we are left with nothing.

I hope we could work together in even just one site. I can post more sketches of sites here but until we can do nothing, only those capable and who are now exploring in those areas will soon get a shot at it. Pareng Gboy better make a workable term for everybody interested to be part of JUST ONE site. You can sacrifice one of your sites just for this purpose before they are slowly discovered and lose more of your sites. One is enough, you can already do the rest of your sites with your group when you finished one site. We already lost 4 sites, my group are now busy working on a site before they are again discovered or get guarded by influential and capable people.

Gener

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2009, 09:49:58 PM »
Im ready if my friends will participate ::)

Offline manlajay

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2009, 11:42:09 PM »
Sir yong mga guarded na  sabihin na lang sa  mga kina  uukulan naten at least bansa naten ang makikinabang. Wag nateng hayaan na dayuhan ang manginginabang. NAghihirap na nga tayo, magpapalapastangan pa tayo sa kanila.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2009, 06:23:38 PM »
Cap Miwa,

Don't post some of my treas sketches bcoz it was supposed to be FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, if those sketches were exposed it is already easy for other well funded TH group to relocate.
Our stand for that jungle sites is still the same.....our ONLY team will be the one to explore and go first, once it is reconfirmed, revisit and inventored, other team members or contributor "maybe allowed" to join in the site.
We already invest lots of time, blood and sweat for these sites for several years, thats why we are very very careful in "allowing anybody to join". Bcoz we know one wrong move, were dead...thats the fact of life in YTH.

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2009, 04:44:20 AM »
Will you not allow the likes of Gener, boylara, mascara, dindo to join your reconfirmation in just one site? These people i'm sure you  know them to be trustworthy. We can work together one of those sites. And when we are successful, you have funds for the rest of your sites. After that one successful site, it's up to you if you will still involve us in your other sites. But at least, you were able to start and will also be able to continue with the rest, to fulfill your dreams to help the Filipinos.

Do you agree? If this is alright with you, I'm sure the people I mentioned will agree also. Budz and Cliff may possibly agree.
Congratulations to Cliff on his ordination! God bless you brother!

Offline MasKara

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2009, 11:38:43 AM »
Bro. Cap I won't even venture near Gboy or talk about all his non sense make believe stories from his quote:

" Our stand for that jungle sites is still the same.....our ONLY team will be the one to explore and go first, once it is reconfirmed, revisit and inventored, other team members or contributor "maybe allowed" to join in the site.
We already invest lots of time, blood and sweat for these sites for several years, thats why we are very very careful in "allowing anybody to join". Bcoz we know one wrong move, were dead...thats the fact of life in YTH."

It's a waste of time, all his team wanted to do is re-visit; re-confirm; re-inventory and re-invest but not re-covery. This kind of talks really drive me crazy, they can do all the "re" but they can't get even a gram of Gold out. What a shame.....

Angel_09

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2009, 12:57:18 PM »
How can they get even a gram of gold, if they don't know where in the jungle it is located?

Let us analized how it was mentioned:

1. Reconfirmed = Re-establish or re-strengthen as with new evidence or facts.

2. Revisit = to return or visit again. (Denotes that the area or items in the area is doubtful, in which reconfirmation is necessary.)

3. Inventoried (inventory)= A detailed list of all the items in stock (a direct opposition to #1 and #2.)

Analysis:
1. To conduct an inventory, the items must be existing.
2. For an item to be existing, the location must be known.
3. For the location to be known, it need not be to reconfirmed.
4. If it needs to be reconfirmed it was not yet found and visited.
5. If it not yet been found and visited, then all are from hearsays and words of mouth....
6. If it is a hearsay and from words of mouth, then it is a part of compilation of informations.(Info gatherings)
7. And if it is part of compilation of informations, than all are assumptions. (Assumptions = A statement that is assumed to be true and from which a conclusion can be drawn).

CONCLUSIONS:
1. This project will take sometime before it will become reality.
2. It needs a lot of 'sales talk' and 'bait and wait' to generate substantial amount of financing prior to exploration and verification of this compiled information.
3. The items may or may not exist, but the bitter reality exist... SOMEONE NEEDS TO BITE THE DUST TO KNOW WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT......

This is an honest analysis to determine the feasibility of the said project.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2009, 06:08:47 PM »
Angel_09 / maskara,
It would be a lengthy discussion to argue with you...over and over again. Wala naman ako mapapala sa inyo. It would be a waste of my time explaining, kaya no matter what you do, you can't convince me....

Cap Miwa,
Again our condition is still the same...only our TH team.
However, There are things that we are doing right now that would still produce the same or "much bigger result". kaya relax lang kayo dyan,malapit na matapos ang pagdurusa nating lahat....tulungan nyo na lang ako magdasal !!!!
BTW, Ang THunter ay hinde lahat nabubuhay sa katretreasure lang....sa tinapay din  ;D

Angel_09

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2009, 07:17:57 PM »
If someone opens a topic, a subject or view in a public forum, he must be prepared for the rigid, closely examination about what he is written. Sometimes it is acceptable to the writer, but most of the times, it is not,,,specially when it test the intelligence of the readers. If someone feels that negating him is an act of negativism, then he should keep his information privately and discuss only to those whom he considered essential people and keep it to themselves. If not....expect more comments and disapproval expressed by pointing out faults or shortcomings.

Angel

(Sometimes bowing ones head is a good mental and physical exercise.)

Gener

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2009, 09:51:27 PM »
Tinapay??? ok, ill take care most of it! we knew that a machine will not work without petrol. capm shall do the talking for me.

t_hunter44

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2009, 10:50:31 PM »
Hahaha, sounds all too familiar. Much better if one talks to the wall and if you get frustrated, you could always kick it.

Since we are on the topic of Maps, first I have to find that map that my Medium made with the aid of Beroyama, I hope I did not leave it back in the PI.

Gener

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2009, 11:51:47 PM »
Well, funny that it happens many times that PERSONALITY differs from the way we talked...

Offline MasKara

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2009, 08:38:13 AM »
Bro Gener hit the nail in the head, we differ in personality, the way we talk is the way we are judge.

The reality is, Everything here are all talk, I can't say there is no action, there is action alright but there are no results, so it's all dreams or hallucinations and nothing gained only waist of time.