Author Topic: Post your MAP here  (Read 133607 times)

Offline boylara

Re: Post your MAP here
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2009, 04:06:59 PM »
thanks folks.......
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Gboy

« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2009, 06:49:55 PM »
Bisaya,

The list you posted is mine...I think we have 3 sets of map of Mundo Hill....that map was stolen by a filipino tourist guide (treas hunter) from japanese ww2 veteran. The pinoy driver hired by japs tourist noticed that the japs had a treasure map ang trying to relocate the exact location of the area...sensing that that its treasure that the japs is after, he stole the map so that only the pinoys will recover the treasure not the japs. The Japs almost commited soucide...and the driver went into hiding and haunted by the police.
We verified the maps...its good but its big volume, need million of pesos to operate, you need a mining company bcoz the treasure is underneath Mundo hill...papatagin mo muna Mundo hill saka ka maghukay...kaya napakagastos
    BTW, with that map...the pinoy driver(treasure hunter) suffered a lot of trouble bcoz he became fugitive....AND NOW...YOU ARE ASKING THAT MAP FOR FREE?...hinde kaya nakakahiya naman masyado dun sa pinoy na kumuha nyan nahihingin mo lang ng ganun2 lang?
    Although we already have the map. we always give courtesy first to those who originally produce it, nakakahiya naman kung basta2 na lang ipamigay, pinaghirapan nya yon eh. I hope you understand.

Boy,
Condolence....may kasabihan ang buhay ay gulong ng palad...pag minalas ka ngayon tyak kasunod nyan ay bwenas......

Offline bisaya

« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2009, 07:22:26 PM »
 ;D FREE lng kaya ko.. Even gold is Free here in Philippines. ::) GBOY the hehehe na huli karaw sa BITAG??

Gener

« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2009, 10:25:45 PM »
Bisaya,
 What do you mean about this "nahuli sa bitag" na naman? (caught by snarl) dont create fusion again my friend....

Offline boylara

« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2009, 03:08:48 PM »
hehehehehe..tayong mga pinoy talaga..
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Gboy

« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2009, 06:51:44 PM »
Bisaya,

Ano na naman BITAG pinagsasabi mo dyan?  ???
There is no such thing as FREE in this world...you have to explore or research hard to get it.

t_hunter44

« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2009, 12:45:48 AM »
Subject of BITAG,   
    That came from the Ming forum, posted on 11 Dec 2009@01:40 by somebody that calls himself Jess who claims he read the posting of somebody named Gerard and it implicated you Gboy.

Offline goldfish

« Reply #97 on: December 15, 2009, 02:20:35 AM »
Hello Sir t_hunter44, how do i get to the ming forum? i've encountered this throughout threads of messages but don't how to go to the site...

thank you,
goldfish

t_hunter44

« Reply #98 on: December 15, 2009, 03:44:15 AM »
Goldfish,
      At Google, type in" Ming Yamashita Treasure" Click Search, Click on" Ming the Mechanic:Yamashita Treasure". It takes awhile for it to load but be patient, after it has loaded, scroll down to the date you are interested in. Good Luck .

Offline bisaya

« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2009, 05:49:22 PM »
sir Gener i read it sa treasurehunting.com.
tol goldfish this the link http://ming.tv/flemming2.php/__show_article/_a000010-001030.htm

Offline goldfish

« Reply #100 on: December 15, 2009, 07:18:06 PM »
t_hunter, tol, many thanks! found it...i am trying to do some extensive research for learning purposes..newbie here...

Offline Gboy

« Reply #101 on: December 15, 2009, 08:10:36 PM »
YamThr,

Hay naku...some people cannot move on to their lives and do their YTH, they always obsessed with me, iba talaga pag hitik ang bunga laging pinupukol  ;D
A gay named Gerard posted on treasure forum that i was caught on BITAG in Mt. Isarog selling fake gold bars....NAPAKATANGA, kasi wala naman ako sites sa Mt. Isarog...gago talaga. Why would I sell fake gold bars? What do they think of me stupid?
My father is Gov't Prosecutor(fiscal) and my brother is a lawyer, meaning I grew up sorrounded by LAWS at pangangaral....and they think am stupid to break the law...NAPAKAGAGO TALAGA...
WHOEVER SCATTERED THOSE INTRIGUES OR TSISMIS....SANA KUNIN NA KAYO NI LORD PARA MABAWASAN ANG MGA PASAWAY NA YTHr OR CRAB MENTALITY DITO SA PINAS.

t_hunter44

« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2009, 09:02:23 PM »
YamThr,

Hay naku...some people cannot move on to their lives and do their YTH, they always obsessed with me, iba talaga pag hitik ang bunga laging pinupukol  ;D
A gay named Gerard posted on treasure forum that i was caught on BITAG in Mt. Isarog selling fake gold bars....NAPAKATANGA, kasi wala naman ako sites sa Mt. Isarog...gago talaga. Why would I sell fake gold bars? What do they think of me stupid?
My father is Gov't Prosecutor(fiscal) and my brother is a lawyer, meaning I grew up sorrounded by LAWS at pangangaral....and they think am stupid to break the law...NAPAKAGAGO TALAGA...
WHOEVER SCATTERED THOSE INTRIGUES OR TSISMIS....SANA KUNIN NA KAYO NI LORD PARA MABAWASAN ANG MGA PASAWAY NA YTHr OR CRAB MENTALITY DITO SA PINAS.

Gboy,
      "SANA KUNIN NA KAYO NI LORD PARA MABAWASAN ANG MGA PASAWAY NA YTHR OR CRAB MENTALITY DITO SA PINAS" . That is not nice. You could just have said" SANA AY MAMATAY NA KAYO PARA MABAWASAN ANG MGA PASAWAY DITO SA PINAS",for it amounts to the same thing.  Omit the word LORD as it is distasteful. Do you think the Lord will go with your wish that your enemies should die para mabawasan ang mga pasaway ? Think about what I am saying, I would not say that even to my mortal enemies and do not use the name of the Lord for such wishes, Please !!!!!

Offline goldfish

« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2009, 09:25:37 PM »
For a moment, i paused for a while and thought of the fact how greedy people can be...Quarrelling over material things and worse, putting the name of our God in vain...Foolish are we who focus on these material things which can be possesed just for a while. We do not realize that real treasure is our life in heaven, for we are here just temporarily...instead, let greed, pride, and human power consume us and put ourselves up on a pedestal and look down to others...Remember, even "powerful people" die too, and our time may not be far away. We may think that we could be so powerful and influential because of our richness of material things now, but hey, we are all on level ground before the judgment..(maski ikaw pa ay presidente o judge, it doesn't matter) .and the material things we possess cannot save us...in fact, it could lead us to our doom... "Haan tayo adi nga ag pinpinnalastog", and recognize instead that the treasures we have are from God and we should use it for goodness. Let's examine our hearts gentlemen - is the Great Provider there? or is it greed and power?.....Pause for a while, after all, we are just here for a while...

Gener

« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2009, 10:34:15 PM »
YEAH! We cannot use the name LORD likely in this frustated attacks! its common for us to give decisive comments but its not nice to include phrases in GODs name....we should avoid using it....