Author Topic: Post your MAP here  (Read 133971 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Post your MAP here
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2009, 02:13:02 PM »
Sure.. why not.

In fact, one of my friends is planning to take over a small island there in the Philippines with the plan to build it up to make it like a 1700's Pirate Town! It will even have a three story FORTRESS with REAL LIVE FIRING cannons and stuff like that. Also, two old 'replica' pirate vessels in the harbor there. ALso, over 100 Houses where people can live in (all will look like old style on outside but be modern in the inside). There will also be a Ship Yard that specializes in making the old type of PIRATE Vessels. It will be FANTASTIC!

TW

Offline MasKara

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2009, 03:39:51 PM »
TW, Let's get your friend on board then, but to take over an island is quite difficult we need a huge army to invade it...just kidding. Then this solve the financial issue, We'll provide him the site development, Floor Plans and construction documents anyways most of us here are Professional Architects, Engineers (SE, EE, CE etc). Even if it's not an Island as long as it is by the sea shore we can still do it.
If you visited the site http://www.fortunesgroupinc.com/ their concept is the pirate of the carrebean but in a city setting, my design concept is a floating sunken vessel inside a modern building. The Facade is a modern building and a big wooden (lumber) ship vessel attached.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2009, 06:55:31 PM »
MasKara,
That's interesting. I never heard of that company or what they're doing. It seems that they want to franchise a 'Treasure Restaurant' theme in several major world wide cities. I didn't really see if what or how their restaurants would look like there. So you wanted to build a wooden sunken ship inside a modern building? And then.. what's that supposed to be used for? You have drawings of that?
TW

Offline MasKara

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2009, 11:16:05 PM »
TW, I am supposed to submit my concept design to the Fortunes Group, but the economy fell and it went to the back burner.

This spawned from Angels « Reply #35 on: November 27, 2009, 01:37:40 PM » of a bakery or a pastry shop, then others commented and it grew to a restaurant.
I remembered that Fortunes Group have the same Idea of showing their treasure finds in a Treasure Restaurant/Store/Museum and at the same time a unique place to entertain their clients and attract customers. It will also be a place to sell recovered treasure.

My design concept was base on their kind of business (treasure hunting Sunken Galleons) and BTW they gave the criteria and their requirement of a Treasure Restaurant. 
I finished the floor plans (2 level) but we can scale it down to adopt a more practical solution to our goal.

Theirs is very similar to what I have in mind for a Yamashita Treasure Restaurant/Store and a museum at the same time a mini theme Park, sunken galleon and treasure cave.

Gener

« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2009, 10:59:38 PM »
Designing with all of this stuff can just "LEAVE IT TO ME" guys,,,surely im legendary on designs as many of my works are indeed well known to you! Who designed the LOST CITY in south africa, TREASURE ISLAND at mirage hotel in nevada (sirens cove-interractive pirate ship & sinking brittania) are just few of my designs...Im master in fiber optic lightings, interractive computer enhanced equipments and all water feature applications,,,,So you dont need to think twice about this,,,its my current business so perhaps its a kind of big thing....Many of us are quite interested so we should talk about business here and how are we going to start.... Feasibility studies will help us make this work and assured that if every possible steps are done ill help seeding it with US$150k, Im sure that many here are more capable of providing more than that....Lets keep helping hands....

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2009, 07:35:40 AM »
Gener and MasKara,

Are you guys in the Philippines now?

Gener.. did you really design all of those things??? Treasure Island is fantastic! Who did the pirate battle design out front? I really love to watch that.

TW

Offline MasKara

« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2009, 07:41:24 AM »
I'll be very honored to extend my services to Bro. Gener, let's leave it to the professionals.

For a start:
Bro Gener already made his pledge already and that's a big step but it's too premature to talk of pledges yet. Let's concentrate on the PROJECT INSIGHT (feasibilty study and finance) AND MAN POWER (Administrative and Implementation) STRUCTURE before anything else, so that those who wanted to participate in any ways or form will get participation on the shaping of these Investment Project.:

Division of Labor; Please insert your name.
1.) Project Study Group
2.) Design Team
3.) Design Engineers
4.) Project Manager
5.) Project Secretary
6.) Project Coordinator
7.) Project Liasson Officer

I nominate the Following:
Angel =  is the brilliant minded here, to be the over all Chairman and head the Case Study Group,
Gener = a professional Architect/designer, to take the Design Team
TH44 =  to lead the Design Engineering Div.
CapM = since he inter act with everybody he be the Project Secretary
TW = he has all this tech capabilty to be the Project Coordinator
Dindo = Traveling person and covers a lot of area to be the Liasson officer

Maskara? I will assist in the Project Study and work with the Design Team.

The rest not nominated here can volunteer a Position under the above titles or if we need more officers they can get that role.

Hope we'll start the new year with a positive approach.

Gener

« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2009, 10:07:52 PM »
TW,
 Honestly yes im the one! but not all ofcourse,,,I did the design proposal but the interractives, smoke and volcano effects were done by other american company, the front waterfall in mirage is also my handwork but again not the lighting effects..I used to work for Rock & Water Scapes Systems based in irvine before years ago who are the sub contractors....That place is amazing indeed but it hurts/damaged my pocket bigtime!

Gener

« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2009, 10:13:25 PM »
Ill take up that design position then,,,,Expect a design to be posted here soon! it will be a kind of something extraordinary design...faces of the participants here will be included as part of design as we will use a team "Pirates of The Hidden Treasures" or reccommend.....Watch out guys!!!

Angel_09

« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2009, 10:36:49 PM »
How about " KEEPERS OF HIDDEN TREASURES"?

PIRATES conveys negative meaning.
... ;)

Gener

« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2009, 10:43:55 PM »
But KEEPERS sounds dangerous!! we maybe on a very watchful eyes,,,anymore??? :o

Angel_09

« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »
Oh Yeah!  You have a point there Gener.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2009, 05:27:28 PM »
Boss Gener,

Can you please do the design criteria? Visit the Fortunes Group web site to get an idea, our design must concept must revolve on their idea, If I may suggest we must not be doing a Theme Park or Disney/wonderland.

Please see attached my communique with Mr Ken Simonton Senior Proj. Coord. of the Fortunes Group regarding my design entry. Unfortunately I set it aside due to economic restraint. I have also the Fortunes Group business Plan but I can't post it here, It is a proprietary matter and it's illegal to distribute without their consent.

TW, if all's gone well which should be if everybody get on board maybe you can make a dedicated web site to get investors and for us to coordinate while we reside on different parts of the continent. Your friend who plan's to invest in a similar manner can join us.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2009, 07:48:08 PM »
TW,
 Honestly yes im the one! but not all ofcourse,,,I did the design proposal but the interractives, smoke and volcano effects were done by other american company, the front waterfall in mirage is also my handwork but again not the lighting effects..I used to work for Rock & Water Scapes Systems based in irvine before years ago who are the sub contractors....That place is amazing indeed but it hurts/damaged my pocket bigtime!

Gener and MasKara,
that's excellent. Are you guys in the Philippines now or are currently working overseas at the time? I'm thinking you may be of good use on this pirate themed island we're about to start working on next year.
TW

Gener

« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2009, 10:38:40 PM »
TW,
 Im currently in Sharm El Shiekh Egypt today and its very hard for me to visit philippines this days due to hectic schedules of my work! Yes Why not to work with you on that "PIRATE THEMED ISLAND",,,This is the form of my business and I have team of expert professional carvers doing artificial rocks, stoneface and all forms of decorative works for theme parks...My team of experts in my company are composed of british,french,south africans and filipino artisans who are doing this work for 25 years now! ive been moving frequently almost half of the globe for this form of business and the quality of my work is actually incomparable...If you dont have design yet on your proposed "THEME" then i can offer myself to do that job and perhaps even more willing to participate on the construction of the work...i can quote for that job and ofcourse a very handsome percentage for the administrator of tseact will be provided....
Among maskara,
 It looks like you have had started doing some research now! quite interesting, actually those mentioned on your attachments are already listed on my design proposal,,an underwater restaurant with huge glass barrier, scattered treasures and chest are on the sea floor with sunken broken pirate vessel on the background. the area is also infested with marine life including the fearsome sharks....If you wanted to see some of my work related to this,,check this on net BURJ AL ARAB shark tank, jumeira beach hotel water features, Sun city south africa.....But we maybe have to think about budget here.....