Author Topic: Post your MAP here  (Read 133965 times)

Offline boylara

Post your MAP here
« on: September 11, 2009, 02:14:40 AM »
share your maps here..this maps is one of the 59 maps that I compiled coming from different sources...This is the Famous Panobo, In Davao Del Norte....
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline boylara

Re: Post your MAP here
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 02:15:39 AM »
from the book Gold of the SUN
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline boylara

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 02:16:08 AM »
from another source
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline boylara

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 02:19:04 AM »
eto pa
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 05:07:50 AM »
Wow.. nice maps, BoyLara.
TW

Offline romblonhunter

• Pinoy Toolbar
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 06:29:49 AM »
Do you have some maps located in Romblon.. Tablas Island?

Offline Corel

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 08:37:44 AM »
Map "Untitled2" is a portion of an original map that we copied because it won't fit in a single page (sadly the map was destroyed when the map holder's house caught fire). "Untitled3" is the Khanji writings at the back of the map. Any idea what does the Triangles with "O" stands for?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 05:50:51 PM by Corel »

Offline Gboy

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 07:47:31 PM »
Boy,

Dre, Don't post some of our maps with Cliff here...it was supposed to be CONFIDENTIAL...FOR YOUR EYES ONLY....However, you can post other maps that doesn't belong from us.

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 01:19:42 AM »
Do you know where this site is located?

Offline Gboy

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 08:22:19 PM »
Cap Miwa,

Of course we know that site we drawn....we have native live pointers. And it was updated 2 weeks ago by my team members (nakausap nya ulit ang asset, tinanong yong item na pinakuha namin dati pero naibigay sa iba ang dilaw na dapat sana para sa amin, matagal2 kasi di kami nakabalik dun eh, alaws areps hehehe, di bale marami pa daw yon). Where did you get that drawings? nabigyan ba kita ng copy nyan...wala ako maalala.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 08:32:37 PM »
Cap miwa,

Our native assets on that site...challenges us, to accompany him to that cliffwall site, and if ever there is none...he is willing to be mauled on the spot. He proudly told us he can relocate the site even at night. Last year we challenge him to produce a gold bar at designated time and place. He did produce a gold bar sample but we were not able to go to designated time/place due to lack of budget (kami ang nang indyan sa kanya hehehe).....thats why the 6 kilo gold bar sample intended for us, was later sold only at 16T pesos at nearby barrio....its okey marami pa naman daw laman ng cliffwall cave basta pag may budget, e di balikan ulit..... ....pero right now, himutok and hinagpis to our team...wwaaaaaa...

Gener

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 09:13:20 PM »
Hmmm,,I know where is these located too! Right thru the CLIFF!! ::) I heard about this many years ago...up to now this is not emptied yet?

Offline Gboy

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 01:51:59 AM »
Gener,

As of 2 weeks ago....according to our assets its still had more than enough.... :'(
Actually the only problem with these ...very far sites.....the assets have no permanent residence, he is highly mobile, thats why if you visit him w/o proper coordination, he may not be available....kaya yari ang exploration budget mo pag wala sya dati nyong pinagtagpuan o tirahan..ex: nag kaingin o nangaso sa bundok, kailan babalik yon? baka abutin pa ng ilang linggo?? yon ang di natin alam kasi di naman tayo nakipag appointment eh, wala naman celfon dun. Thats is our most common problem in those sites.
   The sites are positive or good alright, but the availability of native asset/pointer are not sureball bcoz tsambahan lang na maabutan mo sila dun kasi palipat2 ng tirahan mga yon eh... pag umakyat kayo at nagkataon wala dun live pointer sa dati nyang tinirahan at limitado ang budget mo, yari na...uwian na. Thats why if you go up there be sure you have huge budget for 3 to 5 sites so that if one or two live pointer is not available, you have a back up sites to explore...problem...WALA o LIMITADO LANG AREPS eh  ;Dhehehe 

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2009, 03:08:29 AM »
hehehe. i'm just trying to post proofs of gboy's group sites.  ;D you did not gave this to me gboy, i met one of your good friends. he gave me some of your exploration drawings in sierra... this site, i'm not sure if it's the one that somebody (another group) already had discovered. ask cliff or boylara. i received a text from him just this week...

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2009, 07:11:52 AM »
Cap Miwa,
I like that drawing and site. Is it really a genuine site that still supposed to have treasure there? Somebody better make a serious plan and go there to excavate that site ASAP. Thanks for sharing your nice drawings here.
TW