Author Topic: Aliens and gold  (Read 10922 times)

Offline margaha

Aliens and gold
« on: October 11, 2012, 05:39:21 PM »
A member here have told me about his experience of Aliens in his TH site so I searched materials on the net and this is what I got which seems to support his claims... See the full video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF-F67OUEAw&feature=related
Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

Offline Janner

Re: Aliens and gold
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 09:38:07 PM »
do we need this crock of .... in here.
Totally ridiculous !

Offline margaha

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 01:58:23 AM »
do we need this crock of .... in here.
Totally ridiculous !

I sorted this out of a story from a member here who claims he have encountered this aliens and demons in his site. He said in this supernatural section, none of us encountered like what he encountered in his site... According to him aliens are fallen angels or extra dimensional beings. I am waiting for this friend to talk about it here but he seems shy and would rather avoid being criticized by unbelievers. Actually, I don't  believed in aliens that is why I searched on the net and found this material. As a Christian believer, the Bible tells us about these fallen angels and demons as well. No aliens from other planets... mentioned.

I also heard another story told by an Atty of a disc flying over a T-site near his office. The diggers saw a disc shooting lights in the hole so they ran away like chickens.

I think this is something supernatural. I would love to hear it from the people who experienced it in their site. True or lies, it is up to us to decide whether we believe it or not.

Jesus Christ

Offline Janner

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 03:29:35 AM »
I suppose if you believe that, you will believe anything....... ::)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 07:22:37 AM »
COWBOYS VS ALIENS! That's the movie he's talking about! The aliens came to earth to extract all the gold from earth. haha..
TW

Offline Myres

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 07:40:24 AM »
Seriously, that documentary is really disturbing and maybe by all chances accurate. For me, it does confirm many things which I hold to be true. The mere fact that most people all sneer at it indicates just as many who really are the spiritual descendants of the residents of the abyss. ::)

Offline margaha

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 11:45:58 AM »
Seriously, that documentary is really disturbing and maybe by all chances accurate. For me, it does confirm many things which I hold to be true. The mere fact that most people all sneer at it indicates just as many who really are the spiritual descendants of the residents of the abyss. ::)

Here is another link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/30/south-africa-ufo_n_1119400.html

Jesus Christ

t_hunter44

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2012, 06:39:01 PM »

Here is another link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/30/south-africa-ufo_n_1119400.html
    Do you really believe those claims? If South Africa was the origin of humankind, they should be the most advance people in the world, and they are not, why? So many claims on that Link does not conform, ie; Physical Life before Humans which were African knowledge keepers and Custodians of Secret Knowledge, my oh my, unbelievable. If you believe that Crap, then you believe that the Bible is wrong and man was not created by God and if you believe that, you have turned to be an Atheist, like your friend turned foe and then why is it that South Africans is way way back in knowledge and technology if they really are Knowledge Keepers and Custodians of Secret Knowledge, all Nonsense.World Leaders signing Treaties with them every decade, great, I wonder who signed the treaty with them recently, Aquino, GMA, Ramos, Estrada. If you believe those claims, you can believe anything and everything. With such a great Resume as you have claimed, now I am seriously beginning to doubt you.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 07:35:58 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline margaha

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 03:27:29 AM »

Do you really believe those claims? If South Africa was the origin of humankind, they should be the most advance people in the world, and they are not, why? So many claims on that Link does not conform, ie; Physical Life before Humans which were African knowledge keepers and Custodians of Secret Knowledge, my oh my, unbelievable. If you believe that Crap, then you believe that the Bible is wrong and man was not created by God and if you believe that, you have turned to be an Atheist, like your friend turned foe and then why is it that South Africans is way way back in knowledge and technology if they really are Knowledge Keepers and Custodians of Secret Knowledge, all Nonsense.World Leaders signing Treaties with them every decade, great, I wonder who signed the treaty with them recently, Aquino, GMA, Ramos, Estrada. If you believe those claims, you can believe anything and everything. With such a great Resume as you have claimed, now I am seriously beginning to doubt you.

I don't believe that aliens were there when world leaders where signing treaties. No proof. What I am showing here that there were also people who claims that aliens "demons/fallen angels or whatever you call it" are interested with our gold. I know somebody here had claimed it also. I have doubts of course because there were no proof unless I see one and took photo with it.

If aliens were aliens not demons, who/what are they? If we refer those extra terrestrial beings in biblical perspective to me they were not aliens they could be those fallen angels who where powerful also.

The link below is one connection about angels and miracles of Israel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i70CHHIW_Co

Jesus Christ

Offline Janner

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2012, 03:39:42 AM »
here we go, another topic on fantasy island....

what the heck has this to do with WWII loot..???
Lock this K rap up please ......

Offline margaha

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2012, 05:10:25 AM »
here we go, another topic on fantasy island....

what the heck has this to do with WWII loot..???
Lock this K rap up please ......

Somebody here claimed that he was dealing with these aliens and demons in his site, I am waiting for this friend to talk about his experience. It may seem ridiculous but he seems serious about it. He lives in the US now. I want him to open up or I would get his permission to tell his story. He told me about the bucket of a pay loader being removed and pushed into the hole and a very big boulder being tossed by these little creatures. He saw them all. He even know the names of the guardians in his site. He said he was about to be ambushed by the men of these 2 top generals and he claimed that these guardians instructed him where to go to avoid the armed men. He even surprised the armies who wants to ambush him by shouting all their names so the all ran away from him.
I couldn't believe it, that is why I want him to talk about it here.

Jesus Christ

Offline Janner

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2012, 05:29:30 AM »
what utter rubbish... this place has gone to the dogs with k rap posted like that... ::)

we dont need a "Janitor" here, we need a "Exterminator".........!! >:(

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2012, 09:06:34 AM »
what utter rubbish... this place has gone to the dogs with k rap posted like that... ::)

we dont need a "Janitor" here, we need a "Exterminator".........!! >:(

Let's not forget that this is the General Chat area so they can chat about just about anything here as long as not offensive. Is anyone offended with this topic?  :D
TW

Offline Myres

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2012, 09:13:44 AM »

I don’t know anything about South Africa being the origin of mankind. And every absurd thing which you mentioned above came from you and I never quoted anything like that. Search all my posts and there is none. It all came from you. That is the crap. That is the crap you are bruiting.
I don’t believe ALL world leaders have signed treaties with ‘aliens’. Although some may have sold their souls to the devil. And you cannot disprove that. Ask your beloved hero Hitler.
Regarding the great resume that I have claimed as you are insinuating, there is none. I have always maintained a low profile in this forum – always being needlessly apologetic when you would chide me for what you would see as nonsense in my comments or queries.
That is the same treatment you two would dole out to eager but maybe over-imaginative neophytes.
Okay. Let me admit it. I am a born-again Christian. That means I don’t believe in your dowsing rods, your guardians, your White Ladies, your St. Elmo’s Fires. They are all demons and demonic stuff. Period.
And may I ask you, who ever made you the ‘Lords of the Forum’?  Was it Sir Tony Wells or have you crept into that position?
Fie!
Was it on the basis of your being in the military service before?
For your information, the military is under civilian law.
And don’t you know that those who undertake military training are those who are less mentally capable – those who are hoping they could dominate and intimidate the intellectuals with the guns they would be handling?
What bully tactics!
Sure, we do know that you have recovered some cache from your treasure hunting activities but that does not necessarily mean you have become an instant and infallible authority on every subject and you could belittle people in the forum.
I am really sorry for the outburst but it is the truth.

t_hunter44

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2012, 12:24:34 PM »

Myres,READ your Post and Margahas,  highlighted in RED so you will not miss it. Between the two of you, your line of thinking is parallel. Now, Did you guys READ the LINK, Did you Understand what was being Claimed, probably NOT or else you guys will be really ashamed to post such an absurd LINK.If I will Post a Link that is Utterly False, I would say so that is False but you didn't but then read your post, AGAIN. I gave up on you Guys. You guys better go look for a Headshrinker.