Author Topic: Average depth of yamashita treasure buried by the shore?  (Read 14800 times)

Offline Jersey

Average depth of yamashita treasure buried by the shore?
« on: December 27, 2012, 12:29:57 PM »
Our site is located a mere 10 meters from the shore and we have already dug 40 feet down.  Based on experiences of members with similar location/environment, can anyone share at what depth their target was retrieved? We've been dealing with the enormous amount of water that needed to be pumped out and with the absence of a scanner, only relying on the positive response of a dowsing rod, we would appreciate any input from anyone.  Thanks!

t_hunter44

Re: Average depth of yamashita treasure buried by the shore?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 02:12:49 PM »
Our site is located a mere 10 meters from the shore and we have already dug 40 feet down.  Based on experiences of members with similar location/environment, can anyone share at what depth their target was retrieved? We've been dealing with the enormous amount of water that needed to be pumped out and with the absence of a scanner, only relying on the positive response of a dowsing rod, we would appreciate any input from anyone.  Thanks!
     10 meters from the shore or is that Waterline? Think about it, will the Japanese hide their loot that close to the water as that shore line might change, the shore line might increase or it just might decrease as time goes by. Reason it out and apply Logic. I would say nothing is there. How good is your dowser, test him/her out. Place 3 CUPS upside down and hide some COINS in ONE  of the Cups, see if he can locate the CUP with the coins , then go for 5 cups, doing the same thing and if he can pinpoint the cup with the coins on one try, then he/she is good.Your decision but I would say that Nothing is there, Just my 2 cents worth.

Offline Jersey

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 07:11:12 PM »
Thank you, Sir, for your response.  Beside the dowsing rod, we were also able to come up positive with a less caliver "scanner" meaning it doesn't come with a monitor to give us a readable graph. 2 small markers were found; 1 with a diamond shape etched on the stone and another with a V.  Human bones were also located inside the pit and numerous layers of cement were needed to be broken and removed.  We kept mistaking the last 2 cement layers as the vault at 35' and at 40' but to no avail. Dowsing rod's response rate did go a lot faster as we got down to the 40' level.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 07:57:02 PM »

There are 3 type of Japs treasures along the shorelines and sea cliff walls.
1) Sucker deposits that are hidden in the cracks/voids of seashore cliff walls or boulders and plastered with concrete to conceal it.
2) Caves (above/underwater) along seashore cliff walls.
3) Concrete vault...shallow buried or above ground along the seashore

We recovered 2 concrete ( drum and ref size vault ) along the seashore in Aurora in early 2000's.
a) A drum filled with cement and several big rebars with NO gold.....probably a marker or decoy that was half buried on the ground. We suspect this is the marker of the concrete vault bcoz it was just 20 meters from the ref size concrete vault.
b) A refrigerator size concrete vault half buried along the seashore. Sometimes children play on top of it along the seashore. We saw the concrete vault 2-3 inches protruding from the seashore, probably during the war it was buried shallow and 60 years of seashore erosion it was exposed above ground along the seashore.
The ref size concrete vault contain 20 pcs, 75 kilos. It was so heavy that the logging truck (converted into tow truck) had difficulty lifting it on truck bed...rest is unfortunate TH lesson.

Offline Jersey

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 04:34:14 AM »
Thank you for the info, Sir Gboy! We're hoping to get a scanner soon to verify the positivity of the sight and hope to be able to contribute someday to this forum.  Thanks, again!

Offline franke

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 02:44:05 AM »
     10 meters from the shore or is that Waterline? Think about it, will the Japanese hide their loot that close to the water as that shore line might change, the shore line might increase or it just might decrease as time goes by. Reason it out and apply Logic. I would say nothing is there. How good is your dowser, test him/her out. Place 3 CUPS upside down and hide some COINS in ONE  of the Cups, see if he can locate the CUP with the coins , then go for 5 cups, doing the same thing and if he can pinpoint the cup with the coins on one try, then he/she is good.Your decision but I would say that Nothing is there, Just my 2 cents worth.

Jersey,

My opinion same with thunter..

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 09:55:13 AM »

Jersey,

My opinion same with thunter..

imo, it won't matter for testing is different from actual deposit esp. japs burial because you have to consider the chemical reaction..

Happy new year folks!  :)
8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

Offline Jersey

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 12:17:47 PM »
I would like to first thank Sir Franke and Sir JB for their additional input.  Now that a chemical reaction was mentioned, one of our digger did encounter some chemical that made him dizzy and unable to breathe at @ 30'.  Luckily, he was able to be pulled out of the pit just in time and needed to recuperate from the inhaled chemical gas.  As far as the site being close to the water, our relative's house was built on top of this site as the ground sits high enough not to be reach by high tide or storm surge during a typhoon.  We are still waiting for our site to be scanned so as to confirm it once and for all....

Happy New Year to all the members of TSEATC especially the seniors whose contributions are considered priceless and greatly appreciated by us newbies! Thank You!!!

Offline margaha

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 09:31:37 AM »

At 40 ft you should be smelling something... unexplainable. And you should be seeing coffee_like things... use your senses carefully. Heat will be there when you are near. If none of these things were there, better have to reconsider having a good detector.

Note... even if you miss the target you will still be getting poisons and markers. Be  very careful. Notice the heat and the smell... because time will come dowsing will not work in your hole.

God bless your team!
Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

Offline Jersey

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 11:31:23 AM »
Thank you, Sir Margaha. We'll keep note your warnings and suggestions when we resume the dig in a week or two.  Very much appreciate the additional info you have provided.   May the new year bring us all more blessings, safe and successful 'TH'ings!