Author Topic: Vault  (Read 4040 times)

Offline Gboy

Vault
« on: March 27, 2013, 06:03:46 PM »
Renantur,

sadly, we were not able to break open the 2nd vault (positioned at 45degrees) since the owner just ordered us to leave for so many reasons , legal means and/or foul, after seeing the concrete vault.  i could say, greed got us booted from the said place.

Its alright, those were just first level concrete obstacles...umpisa pa lang sa pahirap nyo yan..hehe :o 
Based on my treas map of GL sites, the vanishing concrete vault is not yet the treasure vault. Its just one of the several 10 feet thick and hard concrete obstacles as you dig in.....sand trap, mud trap, water trap, poison is still what you encounter as you dig in.. ;D

In fact, there is a Japs characters in the map which translated to.. " very difficult, isn't it?" as if the Japs is toying with us... "...mukhang nangaasar pa ang Japs sa nakasulat mapa...hehe :-)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 07:25:47 AM by admin »

Offline zeeker

Vault
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 09:28:21 PM »
Renantur,

sadly, we were not able to break open the 2nd vault (positioned at 45degrees) since the owner just ordered us to leave for so many reasons , legal means and/or foul, after seeing the concrete vault.  i could say, greed got us booted from the said place.

Its alright, those were just first level concrete obstacles...umpisa pa lang sa pahirap nyo yan..hehe :o 
Based on my treas map of GL sites, the vanishing concrete vault is not yet the treasure vault. Its just one of the several 10 feet thick and hard concrete obstacles as you dig in.....sand trap, mud trap, water trap, poison is still what you encounter as you dig in.. ;D

In fact, there is a Japs characters in the map which translated to.. " very difficult, isn't it?" as if the Japs is toying with us... "...mukhang nangaasar pa ang Japs sa nakasulat mapa...hehe :-)

i respectfully suggest that the mod creates a separate thread for this topic so as not to hijack sir Ben's :)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 07:26:06 AM by admin »
continue the journey

Offline zeeker

Vault
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 12:51:02 AM »
Most maps I have seen have no compass readings other than a North line and a scale and most do not even have that.

Yes, that i wanted to confirm (for any Golden Lily Maps)
Anyone who got hold of the CD-ROM of Seagraves' Gold Warriors which promised to present some samples of authentic Golden lily sites???, please share it here anyone? just one Golden Lily map presented in that CD-ROM so that we can at least study one.

Seems similar to some of those Gaihozu maps strategically created for the Imperial Japanese Army---no compass readings other than a North line and a scale

yes, please share. that would be very educational
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 07:26:22 AM by admin »
continue the journey