Author Topic: Re: Re: Imperial Japanese Geodetic Survey, Mapmaking,Maps: In context to Ph. T. Hunting  (Read 11064 times)

Offline Ben Valmores

• さくら さくら

That's okay once in a while Zeeker, as this comes out due to the discussion of maps ( a collateral discussion that is) at least we are talking and sharing very sensible thoughts...

But well, if the moderator decides to create a special thread for that matter, be it titled--In Depth Analysis of a Golden Lily Map and i respectfully nominate Gboy to be the Author and or teacher...i have nominated and who will second the motion?, hep hep hurray..We are calling Gboy please.... my high respects.

Well, i have emphasized here to post samples of Gaihozu maps of Imperial Japanese Army in chronological order from the very earliest to the pre and world war two era,

But in order to continue the momentum, i'll offer everyone here a surprise....

That instead of featuring you some sample Gaihozu Maps from other Asean/ Pacific nations the Japanese Imperial Government colonized,

I'll post this map instead.... the Imperial Japanese Army's Gaihozu Map of the Philippines.

This for the sake and spirit of sharing...

I enjoin any member who has the ability to interpret Japanese writings that dominate the Map...please contribute your interpretations.----I will not post it until anyone swears here to truthfully volunteer to interpret the Jap writings.

No, i am not claiming that this is a treasure map but this is more maybe of a Topographical Map of the Philippines as rendered by the IJA's secret survey squads.

Some claims that TSEATC is getting boring...., now Gboy friend help me help revolutionize more our beloved forum. I'll post the GaihoZu of Philippines and you handle my other suggestion.
(of course this is only a suggestion and i respect your decision to decline)

Again to review:

Gaihozu:
 Are the maps of areas outside Japanese territories mostly general topographic maps.
Gaihozu. Also referred to variously in the past as imperial maps, colonial surveys, or captured military maps

“Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
---William Jennings Bryan

Offline Gboy

Sorry, I decline bcoz I am not an expert on map or G.L. map. I am just like anybody else curious and ignorant about Japs treasure map.  ;)

Offline zeeker

Sorry, I decline bcoz I am not an expert on map or G.L. map. I am just like anybody else curious and ignorant about Japs treasure map.  ;)

pa humble ka pa sir Gboy, please share your knowledge.
continue the journey

Offline Gboy

To share knowledge of what? DIGGINGS? the last time we dig was in late 1990's....we no longer dig. We have several sites except diggings. So I have nothing to share bcoz all of you here are into diggings.

Offline zeeker

To share knowledge of what? DIGGINGS? the last time we dig was in late 1990's....we no longer dig. We have several sites except diggings. So I have nothing to share bcoz all of you here are into diggings.

i stop digging 1 1/2 year ago. am tired of digging.
my interest now is cave exploration and examination/identification of small load (give away) sites.
but my knowledge is very limited.
continue the journey

Offline Gboy

my interest now is cave exploration and examination/identification of small load (give away) sites.

ts alright, Everybody starts with a very limited TH knowledge. There are NO SHORTCUT in acquiring TH knowledge you have to earn your knowledge in the field for several years or decades.

Why you stop diggings?....bcoz you learn some diggings lesson, right?...well thats a good start or TH lesson...maybe after a decades or 2 decades of TH, am sure you are already expert on that ...  ;D   

Offline zeeker

ts alright, Everybody starts with a very limited TH knowledge. There are NO SHORTCUT in acquiring TH knowledge you have to earn your knowledge in the field for several years or decades.

Why you stop diggings?....bcoz you learn some diggings lesson, right?...well thats a good start or TH lesson...maybe after a decades or 2 decades of TH, am sure you are already expert on that ...  ;D   

that's what am afraid of, what if i don't have another decade or the subject of our quest are all gone already haha
continue the journey

Offline jackbruno

strongly agree! 8)

8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

Offline Gboy

that's what am afraid of, what if i don't have another decade or the subject of our quest are all gone already haha

Thats precisely what the Japs wanted....for you to lose patience and time  for their difficult treasure puzzle......so that you will quit TH after only a few dozen TH attempts or after a few years......hehe  ;D

If you treasure hunt.......99% of you think that you can recover treasure in few days, weeks, months, years, correct?  ;D... ....oooooops sorry it doesn't happen that way, bcoz it TAKE DECADES to learn all about TH and stuff and hopefully be successful ....

« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 10:05:21 AM by admin »

Offline zeeker

Thats precisely what the Japs wanted....for you to lose patience and time  for their difficult treasure puzzle......so that you will quit TH after only a few dozen TH attempts or after a few years......hehe  ;D

If you treasure hunt.......99% of you think that you can recover treasure in few days, weeks, months, years, correct?  ;D... ....oooooops sorry it doesn't happen that way, bcoz it TAKE DECADES to learn all about TH and stuff and hopefully be successful ....

in that case, i would just devote 95% of my time on livelihood and 5% on TH :)
bec. not all of us here were born with a silver spoon.

or is it advisable to have an arrangement with a knowledgeable japanese TH or even the jap gov't perhaps?
i won't mind having the least share, as long as the coveted prize shall be realized the soonest :)
continue the journey

Offline Gboy

in that case, i would just devote 95% of my time on livelihood and 5% on TH :)
bec. not all of us here were born with a silver spoon.

or is it advisable to have an arrangement with a knowledgeable japanese TH or even the jap gov't perhaps?
i won't mind having the least share, as long as the coveted prize shall be realized the soonest :)

Almost every pinoy treas hunters is not born with silver spoon thats why we are into treas hunting and hope to hit the jackpot. Either you treasure hunt or Lotto...which one you preferred?

However, almost everybody had already tried all kind of shortcut...like talk or team up with the Japs TH, Japs straggler, Japs embassy, other TH foriegners, whatever......NOTHING HAPPENS... ;D ... so you have to go back to square one...decades of TH with 100% of your time and if you devote 5% only of your time? then it will take you about a century to do it?  ;D

... thats why the WW2 treasure is reserved only for the BEST TREAS HUNTER who can withstand all the hardships and agony.   :o

Offline Gboy

And BTW......the word SOONEST TO RECOVER TREASURE in Yam TH  ??? .... SORRY IN REALITY IT DOESN'T EXIST.... its exist only in Hollywood movies.  ;D

Offline ghost

Inspiring words from Gboy...... and I agree totally. TH is no fun.

Offline zeeker

in that case, i need to give a serious thought if i will continue this quest  :-\
continue the journey

Offline Yojuyo

Where are those MAPS?   Im not digging but Im always reading.  :D
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."