Author Topic: EXPOSING TSEATC MEMBER NAME AND EMAIL ADD ON THREAD  (Read 3122 times)

Offline Gboy

EXPOSING TSEATC MEMBER NAME AND EMAIL ADD ON THREAD
« on: April 17, 2013, 11:01:27 PM »
Moderators/Tseatc members,

We have our own profiles in tseatc wherein our name and email address has been put in there for each personal privacy communications not for public consumption.

Why is it that JANNER AND THUNTER 44 the moderators violated its own privacy policy by exposing my name a TSEATC member and email address on thread blogs....like WW2 JAPANESE MAN MADE HILL and others

If they want to see my name they should have just go to my tseatc profiles my name and email add is in there...but putting and exposing my name in thread blogs is GROSS NEGLIGENCE and VIOLATIONS on the part of these 2 moderators bcoz it is prone to personal MALICIOUS and LIBELOUS  abuses which is PUNISHABLE BY LAW of LIBEL. Thats why only username is being used.

This is the 2nd time they do this to fellow tseatc member, if they run out of arguments they will exposed your name and address....to shut them up. Unbecoming of a moderator

If they think they can shut me up...they are wrong, the more I will be blatant to argue and debate with them.

t_hunter44

Re: EXPOSING TSEATC MEMBER NAME AND EMAIL ADD ON THREAD
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 11:28:58 PM »
Moderators/Tseatc members,

We have our own profiles in tseatc wherein our name and email address has been put in there for each personal privacy communications not for public consumption.

Why is it that JANNER AND THUNTER 44 the moderators violated its own privacy policy by exposing my name a TSEATC member and email address on thread blogs....like WW2 JAPANESE MAN MADE HILL and others

If they want to see my name they should have just go to my tseatc profiles my name and email add is in there...but putting and exposing my name in thread blogs is GROSS NEGLIGENCE and VIOLATIONS on the part of these 2 moderators bcoz it is prone to personal MALICIOUS and LIBELOUS  abuses which is PUNISHABLE BY LAW of LIBEL. Thats why only username is being used.

This is the 2nd time they do this to fellow tseatc member, if they run out of arguments they will exposed your name and address....to shut them up. Unbecoming of a moderator

If they think they can shut me up...they are wrong, the more I will be blatant to argue and debate with them.
      Gross Negligence and Violations and prone to Malicious and Libelous Abuses Punishable by Law, Law of the Philippines,Exposing you Name and Email Address is Punishable by Law, can you show me that Law, I am sure you can Copy and Paste. You make me smile and giggle. now you have become a Lawyer too. Libel, does calling someone with Crab Mentality a Libel, then you are guilty of such. All  those names you used on me, which you have used on other people too, that is Libel, you need to read your postings. Look back how these started, you called me an Arm Chair Treasure Hunter, great, and I only asked who the Arm Chair Treasure Hunters that you were mentioning and you immediately named me as such but was not surprised, kind of expected it because I have dealt with you before. I do not really expect you to shut up but you can run but cannot hide as you always go back to locations like this, old habits are hard to discard.
      Hmm, your name and email address is in your profile, funny, never did saw it. You got anything to hide Gerardo, if not, Don't panic. You once said that at Ming there is no Moderators and you run amok even making grave threats to some members that is also here, no need to name them, I can copy and paste those posting of yours also. If I post your name and email Address at Ming, like you said, NO Moderators, what do you expect will happen?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 11:30:35 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline Gboy

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 11:53:58 PM »
THUnter44,

Why would I panic? I am a law abiding citizen I had renewed my fire arm license meaning I pass thru all gov't clearances. My name was already in several treasure forum like ming, treasurenet, etc..but in TSEATC i want it to be Gboy and remain private.nakitaan lang kita ng butas o violations. I just saw your flaws here as a moderator...you violated privacy rule in TSEATC that only USERNAME shall be used not real name.
  ;D
Some tseatc member here using their real name, fine...some their username only like me.
.... I didn't gave you permission to use and post my real name here , thats why TSEATC flourish bcoz there is some tseat members wanted some sort of anonymous in every blogs here. If each tseatc member that you argue you keep on violating their privacy...then its better to pack up or bow to THunter...

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 06:59:42 AM »
THUnter44,

Why would I panic? I am a law abiding citizen I had renewed my fire arm license meaning I pass thru all gov't clearances. My name was already in several treasure forum like ming, treasurenet, etc..but in TSEATC i want it to be Gboy and remain private.nakitaan lang kita ng butas o violations. I just saw your flaws here as a moderator...you violated privacy rule in TSEATC that only USERNAME shall be used not real name.
  ;D
Some tseatc member here using their real name, fine...some their username only like me.
.... I didn't gave you permission to use and post my real name here , thats why TSEATC flourish bcoz there is some tseat members wanted some sort of anonymous in every blogs here. If each tseatc member that you argue you keep on violating their privacy...then its better to pack up or bow to THunter...

I do AGREE with you on this. T Hunter should not do such things without the permission of the person. It shall be deleted!
TW