Author Topic: Looking for Dowser/Locator in Pangasinan  (Read 4350 times)

Offline vincenthortaleza

Looking for Dowser/Locator in Pangasinan
« on: November 09, 2013, 11:13:23 PM »
hello TSEATC brothers. do guys any dowser/locator in pangasinan? we have multiple projects and my previous dowser left when he got hes cut from the previous loot. all of my projects are not just from rumors, my grand father is a WW2 army sergeant and holds knowledge TS. i am searching for a god fearing none greedy dowser. all loots are divided 30% financier and 70% divided equally for the rest of the team (dowser, land owner, diggers, security, etc)

please send me a message if interested

Offline Janner

Re: Looking for Dowser/Locator in Pangasinan
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 02:12:54 AM »
hello TSEATC brothers. do guys any dowser/locator in pangasinan? we have multiple projects and my previous dowser left when he got hes cut from the previous loot. all of my projects are not just from rumors, my grand father is a WW2 army sergeant and holds knowledge TS. i am searching for a god fearing none greedy dowser. all loots are divided 30% financier and 70% divided equally for the rest of the team (dowser, land owner, diggers, security, etc)

whats the age of him...??

Offline vincenthortaleza

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 04:10:42 AM »
Sir janner,

he is suppose to be 95 this November. he died 5-6 years ago.

Offline kimsusan

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 05:41:25 AM »

May I know your method of recovery? How effective and efficient? How long will it take to recover? Is it manual or equipment-driven? Do u want it scanned or simply locate? Reason for these questions is that a dowser only gets its share if the recovery is successful. And successful recovery depends on an efficient and effective recovery method. Otherwise, what does a detectorist gets after dowsing as many sites if recovery is not successful.

U seemed to have already hit a treasure since your previous dowser already run with his cut as u mentioned. Then you can afford to buy your own detector and detect it yourself since you also have your own cut.

Offline vincenthortaleza

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 11:22:51 PM »

May I know your method of recovery? How effective and efficient? How long will it take to recover? Is it manual or equipment-driven? Do u want it scanned or simply locate? Reason for these questions is that a dowser only gets its share if the recovery is successful. And successful recovery depends on an efficient and effective recovery method. Otherwise, what does a detectorist gets after dowsing as many sites if recovery is not successful.

U seemed to have already hit a treasure since your previous dowser already run with his cut as u mentioned. Then you can afford to buy your own detector and detect it yourself since you also have your own cut.

Sir kimsusan,

1. We are doing manual recovery. the reason is we cannot use machine because the place is populated area and we are preventing people to know that there is a Treasure activity going on.

2. The last project took us 2 months to recover because of trial and error, it took us 6 holes(all 30 meter deep) before hitting a small deposit.

3. We tried scanning but the scanner wasnt that effective or maybe the user doesnt know how to use it. so we hired this dowser and he said the scanner wont be effective because of the concrete casing and all the wooden log, which was true. then he left or i think he started hes own project when he got hes cut.

4. dowser will get hes share after the recovery. he will be provided accomodation and food during the recovery process but thats it.
70% of the loot will be divided equally by (4 diggers, 1 dowser/scanner, 1 land owner, 1 land supervisor, 1 security)