Author Topic: need help,,,,cement or just a hard soil  (Read 14105 times)

Offline howjecomp

Re: need help,,,,cement or just a hard soil
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2014, 04:56:05 PM »
the layer of concrete that you dig was like our first site, the gray color that is very hard especially if its wet but very soft if its put under the sun and let dry.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2014, 03:55:08 AM »
Ladyhunter39,

I do not know you Ma'am but  here is my answer to your questions.

Yes still stuck to that concept of cluster deposit because that is the truth about how the Japs buried their treasure but the secret is still with me and am not going to reveal it to anyone yet. Because of that concept i discovered a vault. I was with a group who ask my help we are at the process of planning how to open it unfortunately the soil has eroded. We are going to work from the beginning so we  stop abruptly since our budget is limited.

Here are the common depth of treasures everywhere in our country in every site not including those seaside and at mountainous regions. 50 feet, 85 feet, 120 feet. These are the main deposits not including giveaways. These are the first to the third deposits, the fourth and fifth is still unknown for me because i figure all of the three from my previous projects not including those big & deep. The deepest one is probably the deposit mentioned by Sterling & Peggy Seagrave as the 325 feet deep cache.

For me the first main vault is a sure target unlike giveaways as trial and error targets, time wasting.

fom
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline open canvas

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2014, 10:15:19 AM »
Hi Fom,

Why would the Japanese dig 120 feet deep to bury treasures, knowing that the time to retrieve them is indefinite?   

Offline fom1113

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2014, 07:30:37 PM »
 I still don't know why, maybe the answer is in the book of Sterling & Peggy Seagrave. That book is based on facts according to the writer.

This question can be answered i think if we can talk to the people involved [Japs and British financiers] in a successful operation in Mindanao area where they excavated a big volume deposit 620 feet deep.

My statement here about depth are based on previous operations.
 The vault in 120 feet deep is squarish or not perfect square. The vault at 85 feet is spherical but with plenty of granite like cement stacked on top giving you hard times of removing them. The vault in 50 feet is spherical too, cement is dark with booby trap on top like slippery toothpaste around sometimes with falling rocks.
 Deposit between 85 feet and 120 feet are the poisoned area. Some are deadly but most of the times just gives vomiting effects.

Sir, Madam,
 My figures about depth is to give some advice and ideas but to those who are skeptics my message is "peace to all of you". I just want to help anyway.

God bless us all!
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline open canvas

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2014, 12:49:01 AM »
Thank you Fom1113.