Author Topic: ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS SIGN?  (Read 4306 times)

Offline witboy

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS SIGN?
« on: November 11, 2014, 01:12:32 AM »
Hello guys, was going through the newer posts awhile ago and someone was asking advice regarding three holes in triangle, apparently near the sea or a river. And I suddenly remembered a similar sign near our project which has suddenly played a role in our continuing quest. Do you have any practical ideas about this?  It is on the river bank too and in vertical position. The distance between the two holes is two inches. And the depth of the holes are about one inch each. Thanks.
Active IJA! (Indiana Jones' Associate)

Offline boylara

Re: ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS SIGN?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 04:14:10 PM »
not treasure sign...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline zeeker

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 05:15:37 AM »
welcome back boylara, its been a long time  :)
continue the journey

Offline joe

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 06:11:47 PM »
welcome back boylara, its been a long time  :)
welcome back sir boylara

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 06:33:22 PM »
Hello guys, was going through the newer posts awhile ago and someone was asking advice regarding three holes in triangle, apparently near the sea or a river. And I suddenly remembered a similar sign near our project which has suddenly played a role in our continuing quest. Do you have any practical ideas about this?  It is on the river bank too and in vertical position. The distance between the two holes is two inches. And the depth of the holes are about one inch each. Thanks.

That is a definite code marker.  The size and shape of each hole can be measured and then the distances calculated.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 06:34:47 PM »

That is a definite code marker.  The size and shape of each hole can be measured and then the distances calculated.

Z

I only learned that aspect this past year.  Had my suspicions but was instructed by a Japanese code breaker.

Z

Offline witboy

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 11:25:46 PM »

Z

I only learned that aspect this past year.  Had my suspicions but was instructed by a Japanese code breaker.

Z

Hello Sir Zobex. Glad to hear from you and am so thankful somebody with real knowledge spoke out in this forum. I thought so too because that sign led to other important signs one after the other. Actually, about five feet to the left of this sign, I discovered 3 other holes which formed a triangle. If you have any suggestions I would certainly appreciate them. Thanks and regards!
Active IJA! (Indiana Jones' Associate)