Author Topic: USA Spying on All of Us???  (Read 19403 times)

Offline cap miwa

USA Spying on All of Us???
« on: October 20, 2009, 12:15:42 AM »
A caption from Matthew M. Aid

On a remote edge of Utah's dry and arid high desert, where temperatures often zoom past 100 degrees, hard-hatted construction workers with top-secret clearances are preparing to build what may become America's equivalent of Jorge Luis Borges's "Library of Babel," a place where the collection of information is both infinite and at the same time monstrous, where the entire world's knowledge is stored, but not a single word is understood. At a million square feet, the mammoth $2 billion structure will be one-third larger than the US Capitol and will use the same amount of energy as every house in Salt Lake City combined.

Unlike Borges's "labyrinth of letters," this library expects few visitors. It's being built by the ultra-secret National Security Agency—which is primarily responsible for "signals intelligence," the collection and analysis of various forms of communication—to house trillions of phone calls, e-mail messages, and data trails: Web searches, parking receipts, bookstore visits, and other digital "pocket litter." Lacking adequate space and power at its city-sized Fort Meade, Maryland, headquarters, the NSA is also completing work on another data archive, this one in San Antonio, Texas, which will be nearly the size of the Alamodome.

Just how much information will be stored in these windowless cybertemples? A clue comes from a recent report prepared by the MITRE Corporation, a Pentagon think tank. "As the sensors associated with the various surveillance missions improve," says the report, referring to a variety of technical collection methods, "the data volumes are increasing with a projection that sensor data volume could potentially increase to the level of Yottabytes (1024 Bytes) by 2015."[1] Roughly equal to about a septillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) pages of text, numbers beyond Yottabytes haven't yet been named. Once vacuumed up and stored in these near-infinite "libraries," the data are then analyzed by powerful infoweapons, supercomputers running complex algorithmic programs, to determine who among us may be—or may one day become—a terrorist. In the NSA's world of automated surveillance on steroids, every bit has a history and every keystroke tells a story.

Gener

Re: USA Spying on All of Us???
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 02:22:46 AM »
This is a cyber-technology that may trigger another war-form tech race..Im sure that this will create a huge imbalance of power between many powerful countries...So far the so called technology that can penetrate to ground to check what it contains are limitted or unrelevant, it can just pentrate sand dunes and simply useful for archeologies and topographic measurements and application..it does not penetrate the hard bunkers either so our hidden treasures collected by our japanese invaders are still safe,,,at least for the few more generations i guess....

Offline twobox

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 06:42:39 PM »
What there doing that just to know the who ever would be terrorists. thats nuts and what a waist of taxpayers money...

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 03:45:57 AM »
All telecoms companies and internet service providers will be required by law to keep a record of every customer's personal communications, showing who they are contacting, when, where and which websites they are visiting.

Despite widespread opposition over Britain's growing surveillance society, 653 public bodies will be given access to the confidential information, including police, local councils, the Financial Services Authority, the Ambulance Service, fire authorities and even prison governors.

They will not require the permission of a judge or a magistrate to access the information, but simply the authorisation of a senior police officer or the equivalent of a deputy head of department at a local authority.

Ministers had originally wanted to store the information on a massive Government-run database, but chose not to because of privacy concerns.

However the Government announced yesterday it was pressing ahead with privately-held "Big Brother" databases which opposition leaders said amount to "state-spying" and a form of "covert surveillance" on the public.

It is doing so despite its own consultation showing there is little public support for the plans.

The Home Office admitted that only a third of respondents to its six-month consultation on the issue supported its proposals, with 50 per cent fearing that the scheme lacked sufficient safeguards to protect the highly personal data from abuse.

The new law will increase the amount of personal data which can be accessed by officials through the controversial Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA), which is supposed to be used for combatting terrorism.

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 10:54:04 PM »
This is a cyber-technology that may trigger another war-form tech race..Im sure that this will create a huge imbalance of power between many powerful countries...So far the so called technology that can penetrate to ground to check what it contains are limited or unrelevant, it can just penetrate sand dunes and simply useful for archeologies and topographic measurements and application..it does not penetrate the hard bunkers either so our hidden treasures collected by our japanese invaders are still safe,,,at least for the few more generations i guess....

Sir Gener,

Now the technology has been improving year after year and we already have 3D GPR's and Arturito; the next generation might possibly be a microscopic type of scanner that can penetrate up to 50meters under and can go through even from any boulder, vaults and etc just to locate GOLD only in any form...and by that time, no YM Treasure could possibly slip from that kind of instrument... LOL  ;D ;D( Just from my wild imagination)

Best regards,
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

t_hunter44

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 11:17:06 PM »
This is a cyber-technology that may trigger another war-form tech race..Im sure that this will create a huge imbalance of power between many powerful countries...So far the so called technology that can penetrate to ground to check what it contains are limited or unrelevant, it can just penetrate sand dunes and simply useful for archeologies and topographic measurements and application..it does not penetrate the hard bunkers either so our hidden treasures collected by our japanese invaders are still safe,,,at least for the few more generations i guess....

Sir Gener,

Now the technology has been improving year after year and we already have 3D GPR's and Arturito; the next generation might possibly be a microscopic type of scanner that can penetrate up to 50meters under and can go through even from any boulder, vaults and etc just to locate GOLD only in any form...and by that time, no YM Treasure could possibly slip from that kind of instrument... LOL  ;D ;D( Just from my wild imagination)

Best regards,
The US via Satellite can locate armed Groups in the jungle by their body heat. Metals like Gold absorbs Ultra Violet Rays from the sun and therefore emits more heat than mans body heat, think about it, do they have the capability to tell if there is something there even buried gold,  :D, some things to ponder.

Offline Gener

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2011, 05:09:19 AM »
You guys makes me shiver and unrelax,,,I dont want to think that they already scanned my precious vault!!! ;D :D ;D

t_hunter44

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2011, 02:16:49 PM »
You guys makes me shiver and unrelax,,,I dont want to think that they already scanned my precious vault!!! ;D :D ;D
     Gener, Click the Link below about INFRARED CAMERAS or Thermal Imagers and it works the same way as the Satellite I was talking about, in a small way of course but this Infrared Cameras will work also in Treasure Hunting for, like I said, Shiny metals absorbs heat from the sun(ultra violet rays) and one can trace where the heat is coming from with this camera, they are not cheap but consider it for standard equipment for our quest for treasure in the near future.

http://www.instrumart.com/ProductList.aspx?CategoryID=4899&Landing=1&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Thermal%2BImagers&s_kwcid=TC-23076-6102909729-e-784381343
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 03:38:37 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline Elyong

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2011, 10:30:33 PM »

No problem because most of the loot I think has been coated with TAR or Asphalt, so there were no emission of heat can be detected and there were no shiny metals can be seen as long as the treasure remains being coated.... ;) ;) (I hope I am correct)
:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

t_hunter44

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2011, 01:14:15 AM »

No problem because most of the loot I think has been coated with TAR or Asphalt, so there were no emission of heat can be detected and there were no shiny metals can be seen as long as the treasure remains being coated.... ;) ;) (I hope I am correct)
The asphalt might limit the UV rays from passing though to the gold but asphalt also absorb UV rays, more so because of its color, so saying, it still emits heat for a thermal imager to locate. Dark colors absorbs more heat from UV light rays and that is one reason why Arabians shun away from horses colored black and they prefer light colored horses preferably white horses for black horses cannot last long on the desert sun and if you notice the roads on a hot summer day, asphalt roads is radiating more heat than roads made of concrete. Try donning a white shirt while exposed to full sun and then try a black shirt, then you will know the difference. I suggest to wear light colored shirt on hot sunny days preferably white. 8)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 01:42:43 AM by t_hunter44 »

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2011, 07:15:22 AM »
Light colors deflect light and dark colors absorb light. Same can be applied to the color of your house roofing in reference to the temperature inside your house EXCEPT when you are using aircon. :D ;D ;D ;D

Offline ghost

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2011, 06:39:06 PM »
That's the reason they buried such treasure below the water table to be "cooled off" year round and to stay on shape. Clay soil almost deflects everything.  ;)

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2011, 08:33:43 AM »
yap clay...you hit it right, clay...
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

Offline Elyong

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2011, 05:54:54 PM »
That's the reason they buried such treasure below the water table to be "cooled off" year round and to stay on shape. Clay soil almost deflects everything.  ;)
yap clay...you hit it right, clay...

This could possibly mean that the treasures being buried are mostly covered with Clays prior hitting the vault and/or the treasures itself. So the digger will probably encounter some sort of CLAYS first which will also serves as an indicator that you are near in your "Target".

Best regards,

Offline Gener

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2011, 12:43:11 PM »
Clay is the least suspect as casings...Remember that in some case,,Charcoal were found, which means a fire,,they made a fire to make potteries or to make strong-brick type of casings. Its as simple as that.. :o