Author Topic: USA Spying on All of Us???  (Read 19403 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: USA Spying on All of Us???
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2012, 07:26:57 PM »
Not to make you people really sick, BUT from July through September 2002, the entire Philippines islands was scanned by the USA, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO).  Specifically to catalog any and all metal deposits.  The USA Pentagon considers ALL treasure deposits in the Philippines, both land and sea, to be the property of the US Military.  Mind you I said Military.  At that time their capabilities were up to 175 feet of hard rock and up to 250 soft rock.  At least in 2002 that was their capabilities.  So if it is in those ranges, they have already cataloged it.

ZOBEX

Read the Post of your friend Zobex. If ever you make a Successful Recovery, according to him, it is the Property of the US Military. Absurd and Outrageous Claim so I suggest you Watch out for this guy as he also claims to have work in Covert Operations in the island for USG and claims to know people in USG. Take all his claim with a grain of salt. Can you trust this guy, wouldn't even touch him with a 10 foot pole.

WOW Mr. Moderator.  This tread stopped running ONE YEAR ago.  Glad you found it after all this time.  Don't worry Mr. Moderator, I have no interest in you.  But if I did --.

Have a Nice Day.

Z

t_hunter44

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2012, 07:33:45 PM »
Not to make you people really sick, BUT from July through September 2002, the entire Philippines islands was scanned by the USA, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO).  Specifically to catalog any and all metal deposits.  The USA Pentagon considers ALL treasure deposits in the Philippines, both land and sea, to be the property of the US Military.  Mind you I said Military.  At that time their capabilities were up to 175 feet of hard rock and up to 250 soft rock.  At least in 2002 that was their capabilities.  So if it is in those ranges, they have already cataloged it.

ZOBEX

Read the Post of your friend Zobex. If ever you make a Successful Recovery, according to him, it is the Property of the US Military. Absurd and Outrageous Claim so I suggest you Watch out for this guy as he also claims to have work in Covert Operations in the island for USG and claims to know people in USG. Take all his claim with a grain of salt. Can you trust this guy, wouldn't even touch him with a 10 foot pole.

WOW Mr. Moderator.  This tread stopped running ONE YEAR ago.  Glad you found it after all this time.  Don't worry Mr. Moderator, I have no interest in you.  But if I did --.

Have a Nice Day.

Z
   Go on, Say it, Threats is Nothing New to me or are you too Chicken Livered to Voice it out.

Offline margaha

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2012, 10:47:33 AM »

ZOBEX

Have a Nice Day.

Z
   Go on, Say it, Threats is Nothing New to me or are you too Chicken Livered to Voice it out.

Other than being bored and missing the TH action, is this part of Z's ulterior motives or a call of call of duty?
Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2012, 02:59:01 PM »

ZOBEX

Have a Nice Day.

Z

Other than being bored and missing the TH action, is this part of Z's ulterior motives or a call of call of duty?

OH Margaha, stay tuned in Next Week for the next episode of  Bla Bla Bla where in Bla Bla Bla.

Call To Arms was already a book.  So we can call it Call To Duty.  Oh wait, that was also a book.  Or Duty Diddy.  But wait, Duty Diddy is actually a German film, can't use that one either.  Oh well, I guess the Moderator is safe after all.

Z

Offline margaha

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2012, 06:14:44 AM »
Thanks Z. We cannot stop you from doing that for as long as you believe what you do is right. I do respect you doing TH for something good or something else, it's your call. Be safe...
Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

Offline Myres

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2012, 09:50:19 AM »
Peace, guys. No need to get violent in word, thought or whatever. You might burst a nerve or what.
We all want to make a recovery and make life better. No pun intended.
Just a while ago we had to leave a site which we maintained for almost a year.
We poured our time, sweat, finances and our lives into it but when things got out of hand last night such that our lives were threatened we abandoned the project and trekked the long way back home amidst dry tear and clenched fists.
We are just so glad we are still alive and kicking despite the ugly turn of events - just another fiasco in our long history of treasure hunting.   :(