Author Topic: Please read this map  (Read 7322 times)

Offline Deds

Please read this map
« on: May 28, 2015, 09:46:46 PM »
May the experts will help me interpret this map. I am a newbie and purposely registered for this map to be interpreted that is attached hereon. Please experts . . .  read this map for our quests and we will never forget you if it will happens that we could recover bouillons of gold . . . . .  heheheheee . . . but that's our well and promised  ;)

More power to all.

Offline Deds

Re: Please read this map
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 02:07:36 AM »
Do you think that this map is not a Cambodian Crown Map? . . . Welcome experts . . . please help me with this map. Do you think this map is authentic or scam?

Offline sumomaster2004

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 07:47:02 AM »
How did you get the map? Also can you picture the whole map? just block out the location.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 12:26:39 PM »
This is a modern map, drawn by someone with current nominal survey or most likely some graphic arts abilities.  The penmanship or style is not Imperial Japanese.  The top penmanship written in " Japanese" is modern, not the penmanship of Imperial Japanese.  The style of the tree is not Japanese.  Same as for other symbols.  It may be a re-creation from an original map.  Original maps have definite 3D graphic problems.  Study Japanese art, paintings and silk screens and such.  The Imperial Japanese mind set thinks differently than does modern, Malaysian and European minds.  The question is, is this a redraw of an original map.  What is intent or representation is easy to read, but, is it a real map or sourced from a real map ??

Z

Offline Deds

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 10:01:13 PM »
Let us say it was  from a sourced  map or whatsoever, do you have any idea what did this triangle meant and the rays?  What do you think are the meaning of those marks with in the big rocks? What are the "x" meant?

Look forward for your interpretation.

Offline Deds

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 10:10:32 PM »
Then what is the meaning the shining stars or anything that blinks there on the map?  Please help me interpret out of the signs you have gathered .  . I can't weave the signs out of the signs provided in LuzViMinda . . . am poor on it.

Offline Deds

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 10:14:28 PM »
Summomaster, I will try to make scanning out of this map later. Please just wait.
Please help me interpret the signs on the map.

Offline Deds

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 10:52:12 PM »
It's some what like a long story why this map come to us ..  . but please just give us the clue  . .. what is the meaning of this triangle and the star that blinks . . the "x" and so on and so forth that were found in the map. Just don't mind whether this map was derived from a source map or a scam. Just read this out of the signs that were you learned. More power . .. 

Offline Deds

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2015, 10:54:49 PM »
Is the map an under gound map or surface map?

Offline Deds

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 12:49:43 AM »
Zobex, Is it true that big deposits has an exit that the japanese has made and soon will be used by them during the recovery?