Author Topic: Accumeter pro VI, L rod. How reliable?  (Read 4829 times)

Offline newbieseeker137

Accumeter pro VI, L rod. How reliable?
« on: June 22, 2015, 11:10:56 AM »
Hello there. Newbie here. I just wanna know how reliable this accumeter pro vi partner with a L rod copper stick? According to our findings it is very positive that were on the right spot based on the accumeters result and the L rod's movement plus the visible cracks on the cement ground of the area. The owner of this area already dream that there is a creature askin him to follow and catch and all of a sudden when he grab the creature it became a smoke and went underground on that spot. And it happens most of the time not just to him but even to his children, even some of thier guest mentioned that there is a guardian guarding some valuable items below but those guest were never told about any of this. According to the land owner, there is a history of japs encampent on this area but there are no visible markers left. Its been said that some folks in the neighbor already found some treasures years ago.

Please enlighten me and give us courage to dig. Thank you

Offline fom1113

Re: Accumeter pro VI, L rod. How reliable?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 10:08:07 AM »
  In every place with buried treasures by Japanese, vaults are scattered not far away from each other but with varying depths. In this case the magnetic fields of every vault are creating strong magnetic pulling effect to any kind of gadget. At the center of the area with vaults scattered around, magnetic fields of every vault crosses, that spot is what expert called false positive.
  Your problem here is not about your gadget because any kind of instrument you are using will just fall victim to the portion of the ground where the false positive spot is located.
  Try digging at that spot where your gadget is pointing and you'll find signs and all but signs and then continue your digging and try to reach the depth indicated in the result of scanner, you'll see that depth level has no treasure in it.
  This kind of treasure site is very common and that is what i call main vaults cluster. In some few areas as what other expert says there is at least one shallow small cache separated but is quite rare. Most common are main vault cluster without small cache. The shallowest vault in a cluster is at 35 feet.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 07:00:52 AM »
Nice advice. Thanks!
TW

Offline newbieseeker137

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 03:57:10 PM »
Thank you sir for spending time and efforts sharing your feedback. I hope to learn from your opinions