Author Topic: Lets try isometric on this map  (Read 47759 times)

Offline kaloy

Lets try isometric on this map
« on: October 29, 2015, 08:59:20 PM »
This is a location map of two targets. But there are no details refarding the site. Maybe isometrics can shed light on the specifics of this location map

Offline kaloy

Re: Lets try isometric on this map
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 09:01:04 PM »
Google shot of the first x, the one on the left, already recovered by the japanese

Offline kaloy

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 09:02:08 PM »
Zoom of the google shot

Offline kaloy

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 09:05:43 PM »
Im interested on the other x which is still untouched

Offline kaloy

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 09:13:38 PM »
Following the ideas of NS, there are three hill peaks that runs at 200deg.. I assumed but not sure, am just posting it for referral, if these peaks are the three things in line which NS is always making a reference point in his isometrics

Offline kaloy

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 09:15:41 PM »
....it should be three hill peaks that run at 200deg......

Offline kaloy

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 09:20:38 PM »
The slope of a  hill also points at where these peaks are. "Saka" of this hill was mentioned in a map.(other reference).

Offline kaloy

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2015, 06:33:17 AM »
Applying isometric and triangulation i found this "haloween rock"

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2015, 10:23:03 PM »
Hello Kaloy.
You have a posted a map,,.The most important thing about that map,Try to study if their is a scale as well as
Direction on the upper portion of the scale..That would be your guide,..That 640 which appears on your map,probably
that is a distance,.If your map is Authentic then stick to your map,.because all informations was given on the map..
Distances,Directions and Instruction,..If your on the area where treasure is located try to look for the rock formations
which is a permanent marker..That 200 deg. or 20 deg..Its just an alignment..Not all the time it is applicable on the area
because some of the alignments uses North and South directions..As well as Compass secret degrees..

Thanks..Happy Hunting Kaloy

Offline kaloy

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2015, 04:55:36 AM »
Assuming the three hill summit are reference points( let me correct the 200 deg i mentioned earlier) and if i stand at the the summit of the second hill and look directly at the summit of the first hill, that is 16deg hitting a rock marker in a rice field below the first hill. If i stand on the summit of the third hill and look directly on the summit of the second hill, that will be 24deg hitting a duhat tree down the slope beside a small waterfall( approx.30meters below from where the duhat tree is). . On the other side of the ricefield there is another rock marker which hits the duhat tree i mentioned above at 151 deg., the waterfall at 150 deg., and the first rock ( the one at 16deg fr the first hill) at 146deg. . I hope i can post a sketch yo help you visualize the area.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2015, 05:20:12 AM »
Here's a simple sketch of the site.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2015, 05:28:59 AM »
Correction: 16 instead of 17deg.. The characters on the bottom is " third hill summit"(partly covered).

Offline kaloy

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2015, 04:24:07 AM »
The water fall lies on the exact east(90deg) of dead duhat tree.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2015, 08:58:04 PM »
   Riskier to dig big volume mother load is located at one of the three hills. A gadget man can locate that but start at the easier target which is the cache indicated in your map.

There is a possible small cache near the falls although not indicated in the map you posted.

The spots with x in your map are probably personal belongings of Japanese soldiers (imho).
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline kaloy

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2015, 05:19:16 AM »
Thanks for the info....what i did is i dug the mirror site of the water falls (on the other side of the dead duhat tree). Just a wild guess. At more than 10 ft deep, we encountered hard layer of reddish black compacted but brittle layer. After a few feet of this reddish black layer, there appeared a layer of gray cement (natural) (seen in the pic at the back of the man). Is it a marker?