Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 127673 times)

t_hunter44

Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« on: October 29, 2009, 01:39:36 AM »
      People is understandably uncomfortable talking to other people or even to their friends about their paranormal experience because they are afraid that their listeners will think negatively of them. "Hey, Tom is losing it, he needs to visit a psychiatrist to help him out,if he is not beyond help already". Nobody would like to hear that and especially coming from your friends but I suggest that one has to have an open mind for the paranormal is not just a figment of imagination, there has been proof that it has happened, on video or pictures, witnesses that has the courage to come out and will attest that they have experienced the paranormal or supernatural.
      I for one did not believe on those things even if I have seen or thought to have seen a ghost or a Kapri when I was of younger age and just shrug it off as a figment of my imagination. One such experience was when I was doing a project in Quirino and sometimes I go off, while my people is digging, to explore some nearby caves and I usually wear my headlamp, prefer it so my hands are free. Used the headlamp that day and when I got to where I am staying, brought it inside the house and changed batteries, then plced it back where I normally keep it, in a pouch bag which is integrated with my car seat. The next day, when we got to my project site, I decided to explore another nearby cave but for some reason the headlamp was not where I put it. I ask my medium if our unseen friends has  it and my medium said that the King of the Red Dwarfs admitted that his followers have it and will return it when they get bored with it. Almost a month has gone by, one afternoon I organized that same pouch bag as I also keep my walkie talkies or radios there. The next day, my medium asked me if my headlamp is back yet, I told him no, he iinsisted that I check again.
Lo and behold, its back in the pouch and I asked my medium how he knows it was back, he claims the King of the Red Dwarfs told him his followers got tired playing with it. Nope, my medium has no access to my vehicle and that was just one occassion, there has been many more and other experiences is even harder to believe. I have seen my Medium  drawing some sketches and forms like a Buddha and how many tons of gold in a sunken ship with the name of the Japanese ship and some Japanese writings or characters and I asked him, when did you learn to write Japanese, and his reply, Beroyama is actually holding his hand. I believed him as my Medium does not have the capacity to write those complex characters. An example that he does not have the capacity or intelligence to write what I mentioned, on one of our diggings , our Ermitanyo Friend tells my Medium whats coming up next as a marker and this particular marker that he said is next to be dug out is three seeds of a squash, so he told me but at the same time he asked me, What is a squash, so I told him, By the way, the squash seed was brought out after a day of digging, made of sea shell but perfectly formed like a squash seed and there was more.
       I know some of you here had experienced or thought to have experienced the paranormal, bring it out and we will discuss it or paste a picture if you have one. GOD did not only create the Universe or Man, He created other beings too, in a different dimension and for a different purpose.  This will be one interesting subject, for the believers and of course negativity from the unbelievers but all are welcome to comment.

Gener

Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 03:13:55 AM »
Ghee, I guess you have seen the "WHITE LADY" photo shots inside my house that i posted in philthclub a year ago! they are authentic and not just made-off! When i went home, certainly im not comfortable inside my home but actually im scared but i just dont want other people to know it. Its my whole family who usually seen her in many occasions and even many of our neighbourhood proved it too. And my father even tried to speak to her, these days she still frequented inside or around the house that they simply ignored her. they says that everytime she appears-good luck is on their noses...but unfortunately while im there,,she never show-up.
***Other experience was when i was at teen age,,im just simply a naughty bastard who is not scared of anything but my own dick! 3 of my brothers and i went to the jungle (top of suspected tunnel 8 mountain) at around 12 midnight where the moon is bright. we ventured in a thick folliaged mountain only to find a huge,white figure as tall as 7 meters height. it just stand right thru our path and never moved. one of my brother shouted and moved to attack that figure and it just disappeard in a blink of an eye...I promise to GOD that that is true...

***Another experience exactly a year now, Me and my friend entered a huge deep cavern some where in aritao. At the depth of around 15-30 meters from the entrance, a disk of very bright light just appeared infront of us.. that light is sitting on top of a rock boulder and capable of illuminating the whole cave..my friend and i watched it for few minutes before it disappeared (im actually calling my brother to see it too but he is busy texting his wife on top of the tunnel as there is no more frequency inside the cave so he never saw it) but up to this days,,,im still confused if what is that bright light all about? why it appeared infront of us?...it cannot be a reflesion as it rains on that day and besides its depth cannot be penetrated by any light from outside...the size of the light disk is around 10cms in diameter and as bright as a motor cycle light at night.....Kind of scary but actually truth....My friend from La Union can prove this...hes with me and many people in tseact knows this guy....

Angel_09

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 05:15:37 AM »
T_hunter44,

I do believe that GOD created not only men, but also other beings which may be seen or may not be seen by our naked eyes; probably they may be the "fallen angels" who rebel against Him. It is also not my habit to doubt some accepted beliefs, unless it conforms with the bible; where most men learn the existence of GOD, and accepted by all men of nations who believe in HIM, wherein his words are written in the said Holy scriptures.
Regarding other entities which are not visible in our eyes, I think there is no argument about it, but for the belief that those dead will come back and interfere with the living, I think it goes against with what is written in the bible. Please let me quote some passages to support my point:
Ecc 9:5  For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
Ecc 9:6  As well their love, as their hatred and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Therefore, if it is not the dead who communicates with the living and gives different signs and informations of whatsoever nature, who then are these entities that use the images, informations and knowledge of the dead?

Anther information from the bible:

Rev 12:9  And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent, he that is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him.

I hope this answers will not put me on the "other side" of the discussion.

Angel_09

t_hunter44

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 09:30:19 PM »
Gener,
      I did get the pictures you emailed me and I am sorry to say that I did never get to stop by your Dads place as promised as my last visit to the island was for only a short period and I got busy somewhere else but I still intend to stop by your place if ever I get chance, if the invitation is still good. Wish you could post those pictures again in this forum for the unbelievers to believe that those kind of things do really exist.

Angel 09,
      Nope, that is not gonna put you in the other side of the discussion, in fact, you seem to be well versed on the Bible. When we were young, we are taught by our Parents and Grandparents about God and their belief and faith they left behind with us to also teach our kids and grandkids. On top of that they will tell us stories of the paranormal, like ghost and Kapris and so on, sometimes to scare us so we will behave to their expectation. They say that when one dies and my church is also saying that when you die, your soul or spirit will either go to Heaven or Hell or Purgatory for cleansing. Now that we are older and we are on their shoes, we try to do the same thing but the Bible is handier now than before and we read and questions pops up in our minds. If GOD is Ever Loving and Forgiving, why would he condemn me in Hell for my sins to burn forever and that is one of the things that I do not believe now. You Father here on earth will get mad at you if you disobey him but he will not punish you forever and since we are also the Son of God, I believe that He will forgive us if we ask for His forgiveness. On the same lines, God made man unto his own likeness and placed him in Paradise. That was the true purpose of man, to inherit the earth and that has not changed. Heaven is for God and his Angels, everything comes from God and it is said that "You will see Paradise coming down from Heaven", not going up. Sorry Angel 09, not too good in memorizing the Chapters or Verses in the Bible. It is also said in Revelation that "All the dead shall come back to life and even the sea will give up its dead", for the Last Judgment ? If so, if the soul or spirit is in Heaven or Hell, are the spirits or souls going to comeback and assume their bodies?
      Letter of Saint Paul to the Romans, 8:8-11. It says" Brothers and sisters: Those who are in the flesh cannot please God. But you are not in the flesh; on the contrary, you are in the spirit, if only the Spirit of God dwells in you. Whoever does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Him. But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the spirit is alive, because of righteousness. If the Spirit of the one who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, the one who raised Christ from the dead will give life to your MORTAL BODIES also, through his Spirit dwelling in you.
      Wow, when I read that, it threw me off from my previous belief. So where do I think is the spirits of the dead now, to me, here on earth waiting for the resurrection and the spirit of the dead or relatives are still here with us.  My youngest daughter has the gift, call it a 3rd eye. A month or so ago, she said, Dad, Mom is here and she said she is with somebody, I asked who, she saYs John Brock. John Brock was my neighbor before in my previous house and has not seen him for more than a decade. My daughter saw the Grandkid  of John Brock  at My Space and they communicated with each other and the Grandkid of John verified that John Brock is really dead, weird huh.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 11:09:00 PM by t_hunter44 »

Angel_09

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 10:16:18 PM »
Hi T_hunter44

What you have said is true. God is ever loving and forgiving. But take note, He also expects us to worship Him, and in worshipping Him, it MUST be in His own terms, as a creator...  not on the terms of men as a creatures. Even though it is in His own terms, still, men were given the knowledge to choose between right and wrong, blessings and curse.
Please let me quote again to support my answer:

Deu 11:26  Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
Deu 11:27  the blessing, if ye shall hearken unto the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:
Deu 11:28  and the curse, if ye shall not hearken unto the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

This commandment is valid from the day God created men up to the end of this world.
Showing love to God is not HOW MEN SEES IT, but HOW GOD SEES IT.

An analogy although not very parallel:

You are the owner of the company and have set rules and regulations, code of conducts to all of your employees to follow, in which as a head, what you have in mind, is the good of your men and the organization. Will you be happy if say, 10,000 employees, will do their own ways of doing things against what you have instructed? Will you be happy giving them the "sweat of their labors" not on your own terms but with their terms? If I will be in that position, I WILL CHOOSE those who will adhere with my rules and will work wisely using my rules as guidelines...

Angel

t_hunter44

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 10:43:17 PM »
 Angel,
      I would say Amen to what you just said. Whew, I am beginning to think you are one of those Bible Thumping Ministers, Hahaha, just a joke. Let me just quote you one for positive thinking and a lot of people needed to be positive .
       Jesus is the Son of God and he is perfect and he will inherit the Kingdom of God.
       I also is the Son of God therefore I am also perfect and I will also inherit the Kingdom of God.
 The perfect part of it is debatable but there is no law against wishing to be perfect.      
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 01:24:02 AM by t_hunter44 »

Angel_09

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 11:46:22 PM »
Hi Bro. T_hunter44,

Well i'm not a minister of whatever denimonations, i'm just an ordinary person who happens to take interest on different interesting subjects, including religion. We can also talk about mechanical, electrical/electronics, hydraulic, power generations, treasure hunting, naval ships, extra terrestials, hydrogen fuel, aquaponic, aquaculture, and other interesting subjects that will stimulate our mind. But if I will engage to certain extent, I'm trying my best to be more factual, logical and acceptable for every reasons that I will present, which is supposed to be seen to everyone of us. I believe that there is always an accepting point in any discussions, except of course for those who are so high headed to accept things and reality.

For others to understand how and why I raised specific questions and clear cut reasonings , is for us to have an accurate and precise views, in w/c must be acceptable to everybody.

By the way, at present I'm working on a certain design of "rice dryer" where it can be used even during the heaviest thypoon, using 90% less fuel consumption compared to existing dryers made overseas and local. I pursue this because I have seen how our farmers struggle in harvest seasons during heavy rains and thypoons. I may not give them "gold" but who knows, they may get proceeds from gold or whatsoever, by the help of others who were succesful. You see  brother, helping people is not by words, it may also be done through action and deeds.
I'm also working on some "interesting" projects w/c is also beneficial to others.

Angel

Angel_09

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 06:07:38 AM »
Bro T_hunter44,

Yes definitely we can be friends. I thank you for considering me within your circle of friends, though we have different spheres of perception when it comes to religion and beliefs.
Anyway, we both agreed in respect to "other beings" w/c interfere or mingle with us living during treasure quest. I would like to retrace back the essence of your thread, experiences about these unknown "beings".
In my case, I have seen worse and experienced things w/c others may consider B.S. I have also heard stories about these "beings", but most were amplified stories, from fertile imaginations of others.
The worst is a near accident from a "medium" whom I questioned sharply about his/her method, and uttered curse against me, but did not prevail. It only heightened my belief that my protector is much much powerful than their master.
 there was also a case when these being impersonated me to mislead my group.
If all these actual manifestations didn't shake a person, they will attack the person's and the group's spirits, thus evil concepts and divisions among the group will happen...thus stopping the project. Thus, most of the times evil prevails without the knowing of everybody.

Angel

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 06:25:59 AM »
Gentlemen,

Glad to see everyone is getting along fine here and happy to be friends. Remember, it is all of our common goals to;

1) Be financially secure so can take care of our family and friends.
2) Be healthy.
3) Wise and safe!

Good luck to us all!
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 08:01:26 PM »
Dindo,
      Your experience with the floating casket is scary and that happened also to my friend but they were on a Jeepney and this floating casket was keeping pace with the Jeepney, if they accelerate, the casket will do the same until finally the casket went in front of the Jeepney, everybody bailed out and run away leaving the Jeepney.
         A few years ago, this guy  came to visit me in San Diego and he was originally from Bataan. He wants me to scan his land in Bataan for he believes there is something buried there. I told him I can do that provided he takes care of the gas and lodging, he agreed. Told him I am going ahead of him as I left for the PI sometime in March 1997. He text me from California before the end of April that he will be arriving  at the end of the month, instructed him to call me when he get home. Already a week after his scheduled arrival and there was no call. We just had lunch in our project site and my Medium said we have some visitors and they are Japanese entities, in uniform too. I offered them lunch and half an hour later, thru my Medium they introduced themselves.  Beroyama, Tanaka, Toho, Shimoto, Takeda and Tozi. What they wanted was to confirm who owns the Land in Bataan so they will know if its one of their hidden treasure and they were already referring it as my project. I told them who owns the land, Tanada admitted it was his hole. Before they left, my Medium asked for paper and pen so I gave it to him, I was watching and he was making some sketches and to my surprise he started writing that looks like Japanese symbols. I asked my Medium, when did you learn to write Japanese shymbols, his reply, Beroyama was holding his hand. On the paper was about three names of ships that was sunk in Phil. waters and the number of tons of AU that was in it, even had a drawing of a Buddha. As soon as they left, my cell phone rang and this guy from Bataan was calling me, weird, was it just coincidence . Another thing, before they left Beroyama said he has something for me, one plane load of precious commodities in a hillside and he will met us by the Jones Ferry Landing, wherever that is. Passing through Nueva Vizcaya, saw the sign by a river but I was on my way home to fly back to the US. I got to Bataan but the guy renege on the gas, he only gave me half so I just plain abandoned him.To me a verbal agreement is the same as a written contract, Gentlemans agreement but this guy is no gentleman. I took  the drawing back with me to Ca., my wife has some Japanese friends at Kyocera America, the younger Japanese cannot read it, some older Japanese Lady said it is an old Japanese writing but she cannot do a complete interpretation and I took it back to the PI, probably got wet from the recent flood, I will know when I get back.

Gener

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2009, 02:02:22 AM »
T-hunter44,
 You are always welcome in my house in the island and be my guest, and perhaps can help me to know who is this very beautiful vintage lady that appears in my house frequently, perhaps your friend and this lady could communicate together.
Well i guess you have experienced in navigation as i sensed, perhaps you could drop by in my home in morocco to see my yacht since there are lot of renovations eversince i put it in my backyard. i replaced the engines which are formerly inside the hull(to be replaced i mean) aircondition were renewed, carpets and beddings and even they doubled the fiberglass linings inside of its hull and honestly i havent seen it yet all those repairs..You could drop by in morocco as its your travel path anyway. form CA to UK then from UK to Rabat stay a week in my farmhouse then continue your travel to the philippines..

t_hunter44

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2009, 09:42:41 PM »
Dindo,
      You mentioned a Capt. Toho, there was also a Toho with Beroyama when his group of unseen Japanese military entities visited me when I was digging in Quirino, I wonder if he is one and the same. When Beroyama came to visit me when I was doing a project in Quirino, my Medium mentioned that Beroyame had 3 stars. Need to do some more research to find out about these characters. Jones Ferry is in Isabela, did not know that, must not be along the main highway. These is getting more weird.

Gener,
       I think your location is way out of my way and doing a runabout way of getting back to the island is too much for me. I prefer the non stop flights as Philippine Airlines has a non stop flight from LA to Manila. WE will just buy a yatch when we get  a couple targets out of the ground, wishful thinking but I could visualize it first, hopefully it will become  a reality.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 11:00:37 PM by t_hunter44 »

Gener

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 05:47:20 AM »
Dindo,
 You cant compete with your 5.56 at close range with that 1911 she will bore you out but you can outmatch her with grease! she will be thrown out at 7 heavens ;D

Gener

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2009, 09:15:25 PM »
Th-44,
 This is actually a coordination marker, There has to be another pieces of this perhaps many yards away but not more than 300 yards perhaps. This is normally forming into triangle or square or pentagon. thus this markers represent a central object in equal distance of those stones. transit is required to connect the missing lines to get the center and to assure its location,,,a good detector can help...try to find another rocks similar to this and if you could find another 2,,,you got your best lead then atleast...

Gener

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2009, 02:49:45 AM »
Im still looking if where did i kept those photos? my office computer were busted by viruses, my home pc whose files were unintensionally deleted by my kids, my laptop cant be opened due to malfuntions....Ill get them soon and post here soon ;D