Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 127917 times)

Offline Gener

Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #135 on: April 22, 2010, 12:06:57 PM »
Mr. cool,
 cobra business can be lucrative but you should know that out of 10,,,only 1 survived in six month!... ;D

t_hunter44

« Reply #136 on: April 22, 2010, 12:21:56 PM »
My 2 cents...

As long as there are holes,  attended or not, there are possibilities that any type of cobras or snakes of different colors, be accidentally drop or hibernate inside. Probably, it is only coincidence that most of the snake seen are white.
we were in between the mountain of Tarlac and Zambales, there is this special kind of wood used by the aborigines (Aetas), where when use it to snakes, they just run away from it even without hitting them. I only forget the name of this wood. Maybe somebody here encountered this and still remember its name.
There is this plant that they call Balao in Ilocano, has big green leaves and has white sap, soft and brittle branches and has a nutlike fruit.. My two cousins and myself were by the river one day and we saw this rat fighting with a snake. The rat will bite the snake runs over to the balao plant and bites it and then goes back to the fray and he did these about three times. My cousin broke off a branch from the Balao and hit the snake with it and the snake stayed still or got knocked out. Our Grandpa later told us that Balao is effective against snakes and you can also revive the snake according to him with Dangla, Ilocano Term, Dangla in Ilocano is also a herbal medicine. Sorry to say that I only know the Ilocano names for those plants mentioned, maybe somebody here can provide the Tagalog or Bisayan names for those plants I mentioned.

t_hunter44

« Reply #137 on: April 22, 2010, 12:34:35 PM »
If Adam & Eve where Pinoys then they were the first human being to commit murder and animal cruelty.
At least the Chinese considered it as food not a crime.
The Pinoy's it's an enemy therefore it's a crime.
Maskara,
    Nowadays Cobra is not an enemy, its food and people will pay a good price for a live cobra as they will drink or sip the blood of the live cobra and later cook it it as it is considered a delicacy. The blood of the cobra they claim will wake up your veins and get rid of those clogged arteries. Used to be when one sees a cobra, run as fast as you can away from it, now, its just the opposite, the cobra will run away from men .

Offline MasKara

« Reply #138 on: April 22, 2010, 12:48:33 PM »
There is only one effective way I was though by my grandfather how to scare a snake. Ilokano way

While you are walking in a grassy knoll you have to yell (but not loud);

BARI BARI APO LUMABAS SAK MAN APO.

This is also effective to ghost or spirits like asking permission for them to give way.
This I say at night when I pee behind our house or anywhere in the dark.

Offline Gener

« Reply #139 on: April 22, 2010, 12:49:30 PM »
T44,
 cobra bale(apdo) is a true miracle medicine and i promise you that,,,I tried it many many times myself and it works..what i do, i mixed the bale on any whiskey or gin and drink it bottoms up,,,wait for few minutes and you will feel that your body is numb, like thousands of needles are inserted in your body,and all your blood vains are as cold as fresh mint and your brain will be so sharp...it cures any sickness mostly sinus,headache,allergies,tootache,cold,ithcy skin,hair falling and hunger...what i hate with it is that,,,it will make you sooo horny!! that piece of hotdog is as hard as rock for 12hours.....

t_hunter44

« Reply #140 on: April 22, 2010, 03:38:09 PM »
Gener, Thanks for telling about the Bile(apdo), forgot all about it and that is one part of the snake that is most  coveted  and the effect is just as you said. Better than Nothing or Nothing, I'll try to remember that, hahaha, and probably cheaper, what side effects, just kidding.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 11:40:31 AM by t_hunter44 »

Offline Gener

« Reply #141 on: April 22, 2010, 03:45:51 PM »
Up to this days,,,no side effect on me yet!....but what i can say,,,,its more effective than Nothing!!!!

Offline MasKara

« Reply #142 on: April 22, 2010, 07:52:15 PM »
The problem is if I can find the bile of a cobra.

But the balls of cobra is much effective and you can use it up to 12x. recommended once a month only or every after 30 days in 1 year. Warning very potent using it below recomended 30 days or at the 29th day will result to paralysis of the pen-is but it would be in a erection mode though lasting for 72 hours, if not controlled after 6 hours head of pen--- may explode, if you are lucky not exploding (that is rare though) it will subside after 72 hrs. using it repeatedly due to erection will result to permanent disability of your pen---.

Here's how to do a Cobra Ball Tea;
1.) Cut 2inc x 2inch clean white cotton cloth.
2.) Place the Cobra's ball in the center, take the 4 corners of the cloth and fold it upward, at the 1/2" @ neck of the cloth tie it with a white sinulid or sewing thread and leave 2 inch of string hanging.
3.) Place it in small zip lock and leave it over night in the freezer. or about 18 hrs.
4.) The next day 1 hr before copulating with your wife or other insignificant half,  but highly recommended good for 3 some.
5.) Boil water enough for a tea cup then dip the wrap Cobra balls for 3 minutes after, take it out of the tea cup by the thread string raising it at an inch above the tea cup to let it drip until all liquid from the cloth is gone. Then place it back in the freezer take it out after every 30 days typically tyoical in a year.
6.) Prior to drinking, you have to run on the treadmill until you sweat profusely to remove excess fats. if no treadmill do calisthenics until you sweat profusely. But if you are in the Philippines no need to exercise. Stay inside a closet or bathroom in 30 mins. and you can achieved the desired sweating.
7.) Drink it very slowly but continuous, control swallowing taste like menthol, while liquid flowing down to esophagus do not panic and stop, feeling like a sharp Gillette blade is cutting inside your throat. After a few seconds your body temperature will rise a little bit all muscles will activate as if you are ready for anything.
8.) Go for the roses and you will go on and on as long you can last.
9.) This feeling is repeated in full satisfaction inside 48 hrs any time you desire it activates automatically.
10.) After 48 hours. You feel drained lasting for for 48 hrs then you'll feel normal again. 

REPEAT AFTER 30 DAYS...do as recommended

Offline Gener

« Reply #143 on: April 22, 2010, 09:48:09 PM »
Those recommendations wakes me up!(my wife is in trouble later)...but is their any available lipton cobra tea in the market?...

Offline goldfish

« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2010, 04:40:26 AM »
No cobra tea in the market as far as i know..but we do have the Cobra energy drink..hehehe...i used one when i carried a box of dynamite 2 hrs walk to our project site...hehehe

Offline MasKara

« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2010, 05:35:40 AM »
You can find Cobra Tea in the town of SIPSIPNGET, KABARUGIS
Look for manong lakay BARA IRONG he is about 94yrs old, 52 kids and 21 wives, from age 23 to 50. if over 50 yrs old he divorce his wife. He divorce 5x.
He breeds Cobras, but do not be shock his Cobras are color white with block spots and they have no tail.

Offline Gener

« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2010, 05:58:04 AM »
You know lakay barrairong? the last time i met him was in saguday...hes planning to marry a pianists..

Offline MasKara

« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2010, 08:58:58 AM »
yeah I think he divorce one of his wife who know how to nose flute, she tames cobras too, so maybe he wanted a woman that play modern instruments for his dancing cobras so that they can produce more.
These unique cobras only mate when they hear a cool music, then the female and male cobra do their rituals they dance to the sound of music and get arouse. But they only want to hear live music not radio cause they have to place their ears on the radio and get wild and violent if they can't listen to Bokaneg.
So lakay Barrairong banned radio in his town. If you happen to pass by his place, it is always dark that's why this town is named SIP SIPNGUET or in english DARKNESS. Because the cobras only stay on the dark, if they see light they get glares and could not see well.
So warning to people going there do not used flash lights or turn the light of your vehicle. I's dangerous the cobras bite if they are glared, their sense of defense activates and they run amok.

If you ask me how does lakay Barrairong look like? I do not know he is always in the dark. can't see his face. I do not know how our Big Brother Gener identified him.

Question; How do you identify a male snake from a female snake?

Bro. Gener is a mysterious guy he seem to be in several places in the same time. I wonder where he is now? That's why his wife is always looking for him he seems to disappear all the time unnoticed.

Question: How can you identify a male snake and a female snake?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 09:03:05 AM by MasKara »

Offline Gener

« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2010, 09:21:11 AM »
he-he...The barrairong i know is lakay calixto abon..not your cobra barrairong...calixto alias is barrairong due to his drunken attitude and always fights with his neigbours.....

Offline MasKara

« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2010, 10:06:44 AM »
Yeah Manong Gener in my place we call guys who are crazy and drunkard also Barrairong.

We say "BINARRA IRONG MANEN NI Lakay Calixto" your uncle I suspect, Or "ADDA BARRAIRONG dya'y utak na" when your uncle lakay CAlixto go berserk and looking for a fight or duel holding his machete' on his right hand and a bottle of gin in his left. On the middle of the road at 12:00 noon.

The funny thing is a 12 yr old boy street named "Manok" (chicken) one day was pissed off because no body dared to accept the challenge of Gener's uncle because he is the terror in that territory.
Lakay Calixto Barrairong again did his routine intoxicated Manok accepted the challenge lakay Calixto charge Manok, Manok run in circles until lakay Calixto collapse of exhaustion then Manok step on lakay Calixto's face took the Machete and Gin. Drink the gin bottoms up and held the Machete' up Lakay Calixto wife lose consciousness. Manok with the machete held up high and yelled Tar Tara ooookkkkk.

About an hour after, Lakay Calixto wife is yelling at his husband. Lakay Calixto is doing the laundry, all the kids teased him from then on they named him "IG GUESS" or in english "WORM" . because it is the favorite delicacy of a Chicken or "MANOK".