Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 127886 times)

t_hunter44

Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #165 on: May 26, 2010, 11:29:01 AM »
       You guys, Take Jhies' advice and it works. Its not because you cannot see them that they can't hear you, they see you and they can hear you and it won't hurt to Ask, Always ask permission.
       Corel, Exorcism and Spirit Possession (nalubbunan or sinakyan or sinapian) happens all the time and the person that had the experience of being possessed will not remember what transpired and he or she will feel tired, like he or she carried a heavy burden. I suggest you acquire some Holy water from your Parish and maybe ask the Priest for Exorcism prayer that you yourself can use. For a person to witness such occurrence is sometimes scary but one gets over it but it is more scary for the victim possessed. Get a rosary, have it blessed by a Priest and let the victim wear it at all times, maybe take it off only when taking a bath. GOOGLE, enter Exorcism Prayers and Take the one for Catholics and print it. It works !

Offline Corel

« Reply #166 on: May 27, 2010, 01:24:51 AM »
Thanks TH44, since my brother asked questions and recorded their conversation, that was the last time my sister was possesed, I think a gold necklace will also do the work..

As what Jhie mention, yes there is no harm in asking permission, like they say it in ilocano.. bari-bari apo.. ;D

Offline Janner

« Reply #167 on: May 27, 2010, 02:30:50 AM »
cant say that i have ever saw or heard a "ghost" on my travels.....??

saw a few pythons. big lizards and plenty of bats...but no "evil" things.....

maybe i scared  them off being a ugly sob...... :D

Offline Gener

« Reply #168 on: May 27, 2010, 02:51:33 AM »
Janner,
 He-he,,maybe its not yet time for you to see them...someday somehow,, you will meet them...have encountered it few times already but they aint scary.. :D

Offline boylara

« Reply #169 on: May 27, 2010, 08:55:54 PM »
Yea even a Back HOE they can stop it, first hand experience, even scientific study cant explain it, ive experience a lot of a paranormal activities, i cann sense even if there are other unseen entities in the area, where i am..hehehehehehehe..Gener when will you be here in the Phil.
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #170 on: May 27, 2010, 09:39:42 PM »
hey guy's i prove that kind of thing is exist because when my brother took a picture in the area where the treasure located i saw many creature that is not explainable... i got scared when i see it..... i think they exist in this world especially where the treasure is.....
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

t_hunter44

« Reply #171 on: May 27, 2010, 10:26:17 PM »
hey guy's i prove that kind of thing is exist because when my brother took a picture in the area where the treasure located i saw many creature that is not explainable... i got scared when i see it..... i think they exist in this world especially where the treasure is.....

Was those creatures that you mentioned in the picture that your brother took,and if so, can you post it. Thanks and Welcome to TSEATC, enjoy, and welcome to the world of the Paranormal.

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #172 on: June 04, 2010, 01:50:50 AM »
This is the area when i father took a picture this is the 1st picture
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #173 on: June 04, 2010, 01:52:46 AM »
Then a few second  my father took again a picture 5 step backward then this is a second capture of a cam...

Offline goldfish

« Reply #174 on: June 04, 2010, 06:08:09 AM »
Raquel, do you claim that strange creatures are in the photo? where are they? perhaps you could encircle them...or perhaps, i just don't have the ability to see them...

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #175 on: June 04, 2010, 06:12:37 AM »
i draw an square just enlarge it.....

Offline Janner

« Reply #176 on: June 04, 2010, 06:18:49 AM »
I can see a white thing on the rock and a couple of smudges......???

which you are saying are what.??

Offline goldfish

« Reply #177 on: June 04, 2010, 07:33:11 AM »
Uhmmm..i saw the square, but the figure is quite blurry am not convinced it is strange...i wish to see it clearer... :)

Offline Czar

« Reply #178 on: June 04, 2010, 09:02:05 PM »
the position/location of that white thing on the top of the stone change after a few second, what is that thing? also that additional brown thing.

Offline Gener

« Reply #179 on: June 04, 2010, 10:37:40 PM »
Guys,
 If you cannot figure out from that White square, Zoom the right photo squared by raquel. Figure is so visible, Its like a kid wearing a dirty yellow shirt starring at the photographer!, his hair is visible and his whole figure is not a typical filipino feature...Where is this place raquel..? :o