Author Topic: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts  (Read 127600 times)

Gener

Re: Paranormal Experience on Treasure Hunts
« Reply #90 on: December 20, 2009, 11:14:11 PM »
So I see,,Im not alone here, many among us here haves that electrical problem! its painful right? well i dont know how to solve my problem yet as i cannot avoid this computers around me! :o how can i make ground connections while im at the 35th floor??? all i see is wall,curtain and glass panels! will i have to suffer this forever?...

T44,
 I guess im familiar with that place ;D It looks like this is my place too during the days that im adoring one beautiful girly classmate here....thats why it looks like those cave wallings are indeed like a flashback....

ghost

« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2009, 10:08:55 AM »
Sir Gener,
    Try to contact the electrician of the building where you work and do the grounding for you. Sure your problems will be answered.
     MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. (NAIMBAG A PASKUA KEN NARAGSAK A BARO A TAWEN TAYO AMIN).

Gener

« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2009, 09:53:42 PM »
Well i talked to the building maintenance department and they were zero too what to do! :'(  they even laugh at me...

Offline Jhie

« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2009, 03:48:50 PM »
hehehe by the lesson i've learned in this forum I teased my husband...why he sometimes felt that electro magnetic shock. I told him that he was charged the whole day coz he is always on the pc. This is his past time.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2009, 09:43:28 PM »
hehehe by the lesson i've learned in this forum I teased my husband...why he sometimes felt that electro magnetic shock. I told him that he was charged the whole day coz he is always on the pc. This is his past time.

Hey sis, so you are married, It answered my question. I asked if you are married on the other forum topic.

At least your husband has no problem for grounding, you can have him grounded anytime during his spare time or or at bed time.
He was charge the whole day so he needed to discharge the excess energy he accumulated and flush out those electro magnetic shock. Be careful though you have to grab a metal bar sometimes the jolt is too much and too many to handle and absorb just as others experiences when under the blanket they can even feel and see the sparks. Grabbing Metal object will keep you grounded.

Jhie, please do not get mad at me I just want you to feel at home with us. You are more than welcome.

Gener

« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2009, 09:57:50 PM »
OuuuH! :o,,JHIE is a female?? Wow, I am ELECTRIFIED!so we have a queen in Tseatc then! sis jhie, enjoy being with us then, be the queen of the torns here..And we may just apologize if we posts some unintentional offensive words here but besides,,,we are all very honest person in tseatc...really, you will enjoy a lot here and learn many things that even practical jokes can be earned...

Offline MasKara

« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2009, 10:32:08 PM »
I can relate to your explanation ghost. I know now why i also felt grounded whenever i touch our sliding door before. I also noticed that the tip of my fingers sometimes spark when i touch a metal especially if im inside an air conditioned room and sometimes when my skin get in contact with another skin.  I was working with computers 8 to 10 hours a day before also. Now it was gone coz im not working in an enclosed computer room. Thanks to this forum...i've got the answer of my an unasked question. Merry Christmas to all of you guys and Wishing you all a prosperous and blessed new year!!!

Sis Jhie, you realy made this forum lively, just what bro Gener said your are the flower and our Queen among us thorns, but we also are the busy bees that will pollinate the flower when it blooms.

I see what you mean now when you said "you get grounded and notice sparks in your finger tips when you are in contact skin to skin"...Like I told you, you have to grab a metal bar when in close contact skin to skin, especially when those jolts keep on coming until it reaches to the tip of your finger you can even feel and see the the energy turns to sparks coming out of your fingers. Grabbing a sliding door when in standing position is one way to neutralized the grounding. No wonder why Gener said Bicolanas are "nakental" hehehe...

Jhie, my practical joke, me too is ELECTRIFIED. We love you sis, a good laugh adds one day in our life.

Gener

« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2009, 10:45:06 PM »
While reading this posts to post issues here deteriorates my electrical problem! I think i needed to leave my office a while and discharge my electrical oozing load! may i just phone my wife that she should have a good shower before my arrival?  ::) i just feel greener here....chao!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2009, 06:42:38 AM »
Hello Jhie,

Wow.. I didn't even know you were a female. That's great and we all really welcome all fellow treasure hunters here.. both female and male!
TW

Offline Jhie

« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2009, 05:04:33 PM »
Gentlemen in the forum,

you might have misinterpreted the sentence i wrote... or i may not able to express what's in my thought. Hmmm...nothing to worry guys as long as your joke is within the limit.

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2009, 06:07:05 PM »
To all our brothers and sis in TH field:

A BLESSED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS, PEACEFUL HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

too bad my DSL is not working ... 7days already and counting...hello PLDT you are so naive...it's Christmas!

my greetings of PEACE TO ALL of MANKIND!!! JESUS CHRIST, our Saviour is our everlasting HOPE!

Offline MasKara

« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2009, 09:30:11 PM »
May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!

Offline Jhie

« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2009, 05:39:55 PM »
 8)

PEACE!

let's wish each in everyone the best of the holidays.

ghost

« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2009, 09:39:36 AM »
   I was just been busy for a while on our common interest here looking for a bright new year but it got darker (things went bad on my project-too many 'asungot') and many things have been on discussion. Sis Jhie, welcome to the forum. Maybe Ill post next year markers so fellow here can help.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF US. PEACE

Gener

« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2009, 09:24:42 PM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!