Author Topic: pt. ALINSU 72 KILOS  (Read 10455 times)

Offline KING

• GO! GO! GO!
pt. ALINSU 72 KILOS
« on: February 20, 2016, 07:44:45 PM »
hello people... is this real good??
pt. alinsu 72 kilos. some dirt color yellow, from a paint.
try to look and view this photo's...

http://www.imgpaste.net/image/Yy3T
http://www.imgpaste.net/image/Y4Bz
http://www.imgpaste.net/image/YM9e
http://www.imgpaste.net/image/YZ4X

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: pt. ALINSU 72 KILOS
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 09:06:55 AM »
It's NOT PT. It's just ordinary metal.. either carbon steel or zinc anode.
TW

Offline sgtsagara

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 01:57:40 AM »
So its not platinum

Offline curscute

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 11:48:56 PM »
I think that is a part of a heavy equipment for example bulldozer, etc... nothing special about your metal(iron).  Bring it to the nearest junk shop....

Offline renantiur

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 06:08:56 AM »

fire assay it bro in a laboratory near sm lanang. you are very near davao. if it is really platinum, why dont you spend 1350 per test to satisfy your curiousity.  it is worth your money if it is really a platinum. no need of any serial number of anything.

Offline KING

• GO! GO! GO!
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2016, 04:18:31 AM »
DAMILAB? thats what you mean? DAMILAB is already closed..
but my purpose is only to show this metal or may be some other people
here knows about this but,, thanks for your idea bro, i appreciate.
more pictures coming different kind of metal,, may be some of these are valuable...
thanks... ;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2016, 07:02:45 AM »
There's SGS and other labs there in Manila that if you bring shavings to they can test those and tell you exactly what material it is.
TW

DAMILAB? thats what you mean? DAMILAB is already closed..
but my purpose is only to show this metal or may be some other people
here knows about this but,, thanks for your idea bro, i appreciate.
more pictures coming different kind of metal,, may be some of these are valuable...
thanks... ;)

Offline renantiur

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2016, 02:34:38 PM »

when was it closed? its gate is always close for security purposes (gold testing always) and you have to knock on their high fenced gate before you can enter. if you are not there always, you will have the impression that it is closed. you have just to knock before the gate will open.

Offline KING

• GO! GO! GO!
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2016, 04:06:40 AM »
may be you right bro..  as i know, damilab closed already, but my friends tell that damilab only accept an ore processing, but in finish metal product, never..
its wasting a money, more people says its only a metal or ordinary metal.. so i dont have any idea or internal idea about the metal. may be its true, only a scrap.. but thank you bro...

Offline renantiur

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2016, 07:20:03 AM »

your friends are totally wrong bro. damilab accepts even metal products and even finished products. they have the capability to know what are the composition of a certain unidentified metal and how many percent are the said composition of metals in the said product. they accept ore samples and also other metallic finished products. if you don't know what kind  of metal is that, damilab is the best place to have it tested.

what you are talking about is  Davao analytical laboratories (another laboratory in Davao City ) where they only accept, as a general rule,  ore samples and ore shavings as their main specialty. they don't know how to determine what kind of metal is it in a particular finished product . they don't test a metal product . they only test ores. 

why don't you try it yourself in damilab. you are always presenting us always with metals with certain serial numbers for several years hoping that someone might be convinced that it is a precious metal based on the serial number.

Offline KING

• GO! GO! GO!
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2016, 04:38:24 AM »
.....actually, im not interested going to laboratory to figure out, wasting a money.
im not insisting to people here that this thing is a precious . nop! im collecting an information.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2016, 09:31:05 AM »
Well, getting it analyzed at a lab will put to rest all speculation and you will know exactly what you have so how is that wasting money?
TW

.....actually, im not interested going to laboratory to figure out, wasting a money.
im not insisting to people here that this thing is a precious . nop! im collecting an information.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2016, 01:06:03 AM »

i agree with sir tony. it is not wasting money when the metal that you are peddling here will turn out to be precious. it will be hundreds of thousands of pesos , if found genuine and precious, as per laboratory lab results.

Offline KING

• GO! GO! GO!
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2016, 04:32:21 AM »
interesting.... but, if youd like to, then try.....! only collecting an information.
no matter what speculation.