Author Topic: Who Said What ??  (Read 70911 times)

Offline fom1113

Re: Who Said What ??
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2016, 06:45:08 AM »
You are right about this statement sir zobex just like white people they should get oit of america because when white people invaded america they slaughtered millions of Indians which is now a minority of the population.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline renantiur

« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2016, 07:19:02 PM »

what a good argument.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #107 on: October 06, 2016, 10:29:42 PM »
You are right about this statement sir zobex just like white people they should get oit of america because when white people invaded america they slaughtered millions of Indians which is now a minority of the population.

You are correct so called "white" Europeans did shamefully rip off the so called Indians which is a word that means Native.  BUT you must understand so called native people are also migratory from central America.  There was no original people that can not be confirmed as migratory from some other place.  Only in a few places on earth will you find some genetic material or race that can not be traced from a previous location.  The Manobos are such an older racial group, they are considered truly native to their ethnic home lands.  Now how far back do "white" people trace in north America ??  White people are documented to have settlements on the east coast of north America to about 800AD.  That predates most all the so called native Americans found in central now USA.  White people are documented to have been in what is called central Asia going back near 5,000 years ago.  Permafrost and mummified remains of white people with RED hair are found quite often.  Cave paintings show them with red hair and blue eyes.  These are Celts. I am a Celt.

So you see, one can't claim such native rights based solely upon the immediate moment.

This is the history of the world.  One event causes the next event.   Prophet Daniel was abducted and imprisoned, look where it took him and the events he was involved.

As for your ultra-nationalist dumb fuucks standing about and pumping their fists in the air, you will get what you ask for but you won't like it.  My friends in the USG have said they are already formulating a response.  Get ready for fewer green cards, work visas and if the Chinese or Russian military puts any foot in the PH, don't ever expect to get a chance to join the US Navy, work with or for the US Military  and a chance for a residence visa afterwards.  That is history.  Getting a USG security clearance to work in any fashion of American business, will be very difficult.  None for USG military matters.  But you can apply for a Chinese security clearance and work with the Chinese military, that is up to your president.

For so many of us, it is sad to set here and watch you people self destruct, but it is free will now and you are adults with a 95% approval of your new leader.

It can take years to make a friend and only a few minutes to loose a friend.

Offline yamideo

« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2016, 11:25:33 PM »

what a good argument.

wow if they did not arrive there will be no lone ranger only tonto.
non of his imagination will ever happen. a family of  paranoid schizophrenia and delusional... pray for healing.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2016, 12:28:49 AM »

as much as i voted for president duterte last election, i hate all what he is doing now. i dont agree also that he is breaking ties with the US. if our enemy is china, why sleep with the enemy? if we are invaded by China, who else can we go to?

Offline Ruby

« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2016, 01:45:11 AM »
'' if we are invaded by China, who else can we go to?''

Hell?

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2016, 04:22:02 AM »

as much as i voted for president duterte last election, i hate all what he is doing now. i dont agree also that he is breaking ties with the US. if our enemy is china, why sleep with the enemy? if we are invaded by China, who else can we go to?

Technically we were already had been invaded by China/ maybe Malaysia with the puppet Presidents like GM and Pinoy.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline fom1113

« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2016, 06:14:05 AM »
Sir zobex if you study the history of this country Philippines there was no inhabitant in this volcanic land. Those negritos were just migrants using wooden boat from a indonesian tribe. Even archaeological reports stated that the same tribe with almost similar language that worship earth objects with same human anatomy and skeletal structures still exist in some part of Indonesia contrary to the beleif that the first migrants are malays which is absolutely wrong.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2016, 07:15:18 AM »
Actually, China is already invading the Philippines whereby they are taking over and reclaiming Philippine islands in the South China Sea. How can your president like people like that??? Has he not heard about their invasion of your islands there?? I'm wondering that maybe the Chinese are giving him kick backs or something like that??
TW

Hell?

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2016, 11:45:14 AM »
Actually, China is already invading the Philippines whereby they are taking over and reclaiming Philippine islands in the South China Sea. How can your president like people like that??? Has he not heard about their invasion of your islands there?? I'm wondering that maybe the Chinese are giving him kick backs or something like that??
TW

Hell?

TW, as Americans and that will go for all Europeans as well, look at the news reports coming out of the PH.  A bunch of over uniformed officials with lots of ribbons for dubious events and do-dads on their uniforms sanding around shoving their fists in the air with a smirk on their faces.  Just the kind of Banana Republic place you want to gamble on vacationing in OR investing in.  It looks like Mexico.  Or Guatemala or El Salvador .

They are getting what they want.  In 2016 I was asked ( employed since I get paid ) by an European equity pool to sink 20 Billion Euros into the Philippines over a 4 year period.  For most of 2016 I spent that time talking to Philippine government people about investments, particularly for long term capital development.  As of September I told the money people, forget it.  And they will be taking their money into other investment areas.  NOT IN THE PHILIPPINES.  My advise this week was RUN, don't look back.  If you are American, don't go there.  If you look White, don't go there.  If English is your native language, don't go there.  The chance of a drug frame up or the bullsheit bullet plant is too great.  They don't want us so we had better not want them.  They belong to China.

Do you people even understand yourselves ???  I was arranging a 20 Billion Euro investment into that country.  For hospitals, communications, roads, etc . etc. .  And, you freaking shot yourselves in your own asss's .

But you are Nationalists and Independent, as long as your sister works in Kaiser Hospital in USA and sends back Yankee dollars.

Just remember, that gold and treasure buried in the ground does not belong to you or the PH anymore than it does to anyone else.  It is stolen property from someone else.  National PH law can not, no matter what is said there, get around that fact.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2016, 01:19:05 PM »
TW

Hell?

TW, remember the Commander and Chief is getting on his Jet Ski and speed to the islands AND PLANT A FILIPINO FLAG !!!  Scaring off the bad evil Chinese.

So what happened to his Jet Ski  trip  ????  Maybe he is too busy having lunch with the Chinese or is it a threesome with Ramos, DingDong and the Chinese .

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2016, 12:54:34 AM »
As I understand it tonight, there is going to me a significant shift in Philippine policy in the next 30 to 40 days where in Chinese military elements will be invited into the Philippines.  It won't be obvious at first and publicity will be thin.  But it will develop.  The USA shift in policy will be this, once Chinese military elements come into the Philippines, the Philippines will shift from an allay to defend, into a first strike target in any conflict with China.  That means, the Philippines will now be a nuclear target by the USA.  You will get struck with nuclear weapons.  The USA has maintained nuclear weapons on Philippine soil continuously from 1948 to this very moment.  In 1948 then in war China was converting into a Communist state and had planned a land invasion of the Philippines in mid 1949.  With that scenario and considering the some 1.5 Million Metric Tons of gold in the islands, the combined European and American forces decided this absolutely had to be stopped.  Bu June 1948 nuclear weapons deployed with WW2 B-29's were stationed on Clark Air Base  Luzon and at the Del Monte air field Mindanao.  That is how far back this goes.  In a future action, the major gold bunkers will take a direct strike so as to neutralize the gold bunkers from being extracted.  It is the intent of China to extract the contents, a DingDong project beginning in mid October.  The true owners of the major bunkers are the European nations, the UN, World Bank, Bank for International Settlements etc.  They will neutralize the bunkers before letting China take them.

DingDong has his operatives using 3 different identities on this forum to watch people.

Did you get what you voted for ??

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #117 on: October 08, 2016, 12:56:58 PM »
You should read this link .

https://www.rt.com/news/362027-philippines-suspend-patrols-us/

Today the US Military is starting to make plans on pulling out of the Philippine Islands.  They will be taking their gold with them.  The evil White people are getting fed up as well and will disconnect from the Philippines.  They want to know when you Filipinos will go home as well, out of the USA.  This will make you a nuclear target by the USA along with your Chinese military partners in the Philippine Islands.

GO DU30 !!

Ha Ha, glad I am not there.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2016, 09:11:12 AM »
Looks like they've got themselves a DONALD TRUMP! God help the Philippines! And Gold help America if Trump ever won the Presidency!
TW

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #119 on: October 14, 2016, 01:35:26 AM »
Received a call from the PH, a friend in the NBI, to watch out if you are a foreigner, a
TH or worse a foreigner TH .  Foreigners are going to be slowly targeted on a drug plant, which will allow the ahole to parade a foreigner in the news media and create further " public opinion " against the " west ".  Even if you are a Filipino TH then a shooting is explained as a drug case.  With the rigging of the news media, there will be no questions.

The presidents own personal gold recovery operations kick in about October 14-15th.

So all you people out there, don't walk near streets or open areas, don't walk as a single, don't talk to people and like a shark, keep moving about so they don't get a fix on you.

And remember, always support your president.  China will be providing a boom in financial aid and gifts plus a lot of cash investments (into Filipino Chinese owned) business.  China will need much OFW workers to work in their factories 6-7 days a week 10-12 hours a day. 

Today Russia ordered all non government personal ( that is family members and relatives) of foreign operations including embassy staff and governmental agencies to return to Russian soil.  This is the kind of directive that often comes just before armed conflict to prevent any civilian members taken hostage in an armed conflict.  Hmmm - - - - .