Author Topic: Who Said What ??  (Read 71144 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Who Said What ??
« Reply #150 on: November 10, 2016, 01:28:38 AM »
http://news.abs-cbn.com/video/news/11/10/16/inmate-says-cop-planted-gun-in-espinosas-cell-pnp-internal

"" Inmate says cop planted gun in Espinosa's cell: PNP internal ""

This is not possible , because dingdong is going to solve all crime and protect all the Filipinos.  Besides the doctor must be wrong about the bullets being in the mans back.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #151 on: November 10, 2016, 01:29:39 AM »
Sorry about the double post.  The TSEATC server keeps hanging up.

Offline yamideo

« Reply #152 on: November 10, 2016, 05:35:13 AM »
it's ok. no problem. Oh congratulations to your new President.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #153 on: November 11, 2016, 06:22:33 PM »
I didn't vote for that Nut Case! He's just like your new President.. always saying Stupid stuff before he thinks first. Another LOOSE CANNON! God have mercy on the USA now.
TW

it's ok. no problem. Oh congratulations to your new President.

Offline yamideo

« Reply #154 on: November 11, 2016, 08:25:22 PM »
well i did'nt vote for him likewise.. but speaking of nuts it seems you have a wide variety of them. shooting spree, mass murder as well as burning innocent rubber shoes..

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #155 on: November 12, 2016, 01:18:19 AM »
well i did'nt vote for him likewise.. but speaking of nuts it seems you have a wide variety of them. shooting spree, mass murder as well as burning innocent rubber shoes..

I first thought you were joking , BUT I checked the lame stream news and sure enough there are dumbb aces burning their shoes.  Ha, now the idiots don't even have their shoes.  Now Filipinos in general DO appreciate their shoes.  They cost money, their own hard earned money.  I'm waiting for the idiots to start burning down their houses.  Now that would be making a statement. 

You see, we have our idiots as well.  This 2017 will be fun to watch.

Z

Offline yamideo

« Reply #156 on: November 23, 2016, 09:10:48 PM »
they are everywhere... well lets pray for 2017

CEBU CITY—A man burning a pile of Nike shoes in support of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao has gone viral on the Internet.
The video, which ran for two minutes and 49 minutes, was uploaded by an Oriel Ballano and viewed 131,260 times as of 5 p.m.
It had 2,610 likes and generated 787 comments.
“Burn the Nike sole for the soul,” said the man, holding a pair of Nike shoes before putting these on the pile of Nike shoes on what looked like a metal tray.
Another man then poured gasoline from a plastic bottle and set the shoes on fire on the parking lot of Cebu Coliseum as the group yelled, “We support Manny Pacquiao!”
While the shoes were burning, the man on the video explained that their group do not hate the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) group, which bashed Pacquiao over his remarks describing same-sex couples as “worse than animals.”
Nike has ended its ties with the Filipino boxing champion over his “abhorrent” comments.

Read more: http://sports.inquirer.net/206653/man-in-cebu-burns-shoes-in-protest-of-nikes-move-to-drop-pacquiao#ixzz4QtpljAfV
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebookhttp://sports.inquirer.net/206653/man-in-cebu-burns-shoes-in-protest-of-nikes-move-to-drop-pacquiao

http://sports.inquirer.net/206653/man-in-cebu-burns-shoes-in-protest-of-nikes-move-to-drop-pacquiao

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #157 on: November 24, 2016, 04:43:32 PM »
Marcos burial.

This had to be done pretty soon as people were beginning to realize this was not the real body of the person known as President Marcos.

Besides having to be properly refrigerated, a body has to be removed and serviced every few months or it will physically fall apart.  How come a frozen body has no frost or condensation on the outside of the glass box.  When you run aircon in the PH there is always water running away if not vaporized in the hot air.  Put down a cold glass of water or San Miguel, it starts to sweat on the outside.  This box is never damp.  Further there is the documentation photograph of Marcos and a USA Col. setting on top of the coffin used to bring Marcos body from Hawaii to PH.  How can he be setting on the coffin with a smile on his face if he is in fact dead.  The pictures of him before his "death" shows him with a puffy and bloated face and discolored arms.  Here he looks great.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/845603/duterte-courageous-not-sneaky-in-allowing-marcos-burial-abella

Now there can not be an investigation since the "body" is in the ground.

Offline yamideo

« Reply #158 on: November 24, 2016, 06:19:14 PM »
Ferdinand Edralin Marcos was born on September 11, 1917, in the town of Sarrat, Ilocos Norte, to Mariano Marcos and Josefa Edralin.

How long is he supposed to live.. he is almost 100 yrs old. is he still sitting on the coffin. we know who are heroes or not and the final judgement belongs to the one who seats on the throne.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #159 on: November 24, 2016, 08:49:32 PM »
Ferdinand Edralin Marcos was born on September 11, 1917, in the town of Sarrat, Ilocos Norte, to Mariano Marcos and Josefa Edralin.

How long is he supposed to live.. he is almost 100 yrs old. is he still sitting on the coffin. we know who are heroes or not and the final judgement belongs to the one who seats on the throne.

I know he was alive in 2014 and visited Manila for a few days on business and then left.  That would make him 97 at that time, walking slow and with a cane.  NO I did not talk to him but some of my business associates met with him, though I was in the PH at the time.  For example we are just poor white people and my relatives all lived from 97 to 99 years old.  This guy has access to all anti-aging there is.  Hitler it is said lived to be 117 and he had all the anti-aging available and he died a relative long time ago compared to 2016.  I know for a fact Marcos was alive in 2001, for there were some business contracts that were signed by him, with thumb prints, with one of my associates and the United Nations.  I personally read the documents in 2005.

Is he alive NOW ? ? ?   Who knows, it could be found out, but why ? ?   Is the man who acted the part of President Marcos all those years the same person who is documented to have been born in 1917 ??  There were so many body doubles.  Heck, My Father was born in 1922 .

What ever, believe what you want.  The general population will never know.

So why is president dingdong selling out the country and letting the Chinese bring in money and buy up business ??  With all the 1,000's of tons of gold still setting under the CB building in Manila, several levels of vaults under the bank, just open them up, show the world and pay for your own countries bills.  BUT NO, what he is doing is selling out the nation to foreign control.  But why is he selling out the entire nation to rich Chinese thugs ???

Offline yamideo

« Reply #160 on: November 25, 2016, 05:58:39 PM »
yes believe whatever you want to believe. no problem with me. haha..

Offline Voyager

« Reply #161 on: November 28, 2016, 08:20:43 PM »
hey guys been very busy, just had few minutes to peek here.  I missed out lots of conversation here.

The gov't. will come to that (the gold deposits).  For now, it's the chinese who are willing to put up "hard" capital for the country, so we have to work with that.  But believe me, it's far from selling to them, I know I'm involved in a few projects.  There are things I can't tell you here but you just have to take my word for it. 

The president is not a dictator, far from it.  Our contry is in safe hands, safer than the previous admin.

Thanks for your concern Z. And I'm sorry for your wife.

Voyager

Offline Ruby

« Reply #162 on: December 01, 2016, 07:00:56 PM »
Babe Romualdez, just became special envoy to US….Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm?????
Duterte asked him.....
Could it be about the Yamashita/ gold stock/ treasure….?
Do USA and PH have words about something? Zobex...please?

Babe is a Marcos relative from mothers side...

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #163 on: December 05, 2016, 11:42:34 PM »
Duterte asked him.....

Well, I expect that was part of burying the wax dummie.  Check this - -

http://time.com/4589671/rodrigo-duterte-donald-trump-antidrug-campaign/

So now Trump is endorsing the mass killings by dingdong and so I guess his grabbing the gold bunkers.  The USA Secretary of Treasure is from Goldman Sach, which by the way was one of the handlers of the massive Marcos gold accounts.

How much of this is going to go to the Filipino people ??

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2016, 07:50:14 PM »
Duterte asked him.....

Lets talk about some THEORETICAL'S here so lets call this story time.

https://www.rt.com/news/369956-duterte-china-philippines-arms/

Start by looking at this RT Russian news article.  Not so much the article but look at the reader's comments at the end.  Comments posted by Filipinos.  Now, do you really think that stupid Americans care to support the Filipino people any more after listening to these comments ??  Support you say?  Yes.  Look at how many stupid White Americans are standing inline at the Filipino Embassy looking for work visas or residency green cards.  Now look at the lines of Filipinos standing in front of the American Embassy in Manila alone on any given day.  How many MILLION Filipinos are currently living in the USA and trying to some how get AMERICAN Citizenship.  The girls flock to the malls trolling for some fat old bald headed American to suck up to and take them to Merica.  The Americans DO NOT NEED the Philippines.  The Filipinos considerably depend on the cash flow and jobs and Citizenship from America.  Now I am hearing from a lot of stupid old fat White Americans that say FU to the Filipinos.  Don't curse us, JUST GO HOME.  China and Chinese do not give anything away.  It is near impossible to do business with Chinese and still come out in the positive side.  Just the way it is.

Now for some interesting things.  The Mindanao massacre.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamasapano_clash

The complete story is BS.  They were not going for some single bomb maker.  There are lots of bomb makers and this one is no different.  The target WAS NOT a person.  The target WAS TWO STEEL SHIPPING CONTAINERS.  What you say ??????   Yes  say.  So what could be inside those two steel containers that would involve both Filipino and American special forces ( not police delivering arrest warrants ).  Lets see, one, two, three lets see counts like paper bills.  OH GEE, it was two steel shipping containers of CASH PAPER MONEY.   OH HOW could that get to Mindanao.  Well by freighter and through one of the sea ports that accept freighters, think think think.  BUT how did the cash get into the containers and through customs on Mindanao ???   Think Think Hmmmmm - - - - .  Well the containers started out someplace with different contents but the freighter had a hook up in the ocean before getting to Mindanao.  Now remember this is just a story time so don't believe any of this, OK ??  A submarine hooked up with the freighter before it reached Mindanao and still in the general PH area.  A sub who's crew SPOKE RUSSIAN.  Well gee now this whole fictional movie plot would no doubt make some Americans and Filipinos nervous as to why a Russian sub would hook up with a freighter heading to Mindanao, load onto it a lot of paper cash to go in decoy with the old shipping invoices, get customs cleared onto Mindanao ( Where oh Where is dingdong ? ) and wind up in the ares controlled my Muslim terrorists and rebels.  So the advance team goes in to confirm the GPS fix on the containers and call in the backup troops and the helicopters to fly in and extract the cash.  Now if this were to fuuck up, no doubt a lot of people in Manila would get nervous and go and try to hide.  Kind of like manly Aquino did, not wanting to give any answers.

But the real question is, why would the Russians want to pump a lot of paper cash into the Muslim areas of Mindanao ??  Now dingdong wants all evil American military out of Mindanao, accusing the Americans of being responsible for the making the Muslims mad and there for the Muslims MUST, being all mad, go out and kill Christians and Tribals and take the lands, turn them into a Caliphate.  Now Russia is his new friend.

Well that certainly is a wild story is it not !!  Wow, sounds like some kind of conspiracy theory you read on the internet.  Kind of like 1991 when the USA flew plain loads of Russian paper currency into Russia, flying out out Greenland, to speed up the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991.

Leave it to some old fart to post junk like this, huh !!

BTW what ever had to the investigation and charges in this whole thing anyway ? ? ?