Author Topic: All I need is someone with a metal detector.  (Read 8604 times)

kilonova3

All I need is someone with a metal detector.
« on: December 12, 2017, 04:52:45 AM »
I'm looking for someone with a decent metal detector around Davao City. The target was already located using three other detectors but I'd like someone to come out and give me one more good confirmation. If your device gets a reading for metal in the target location you'll get 5% of the recovered loot. This is fair because the target has already been located. You won't even be searching, just scan over a small area I specify and see if your device picks up a metal reading. I'm already down to 8 feet so it wouldn't take very long to receive your share because I don't think this one is very deep.

The detector needs to have the ability to penetrate at least 10 feet of earth. Thanks

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: All I need is someone with a metal detector.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 08:40:41 PM »
Contact Richard. He has several different types of detectors and lives not too far from Davao. His email is rich_khim@yahoo.com
TW

kilonova3

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 01:02:44 AM »
Thanks for the info.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 09:42:34 PM »

good luck. i have been there 9 years ago. same feeling. same excitement.    i hope this time, you will be successful unlike most of us.

God bless to your new venture sir.

kilonova3

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 10:26:40 PM »
Im not saying i havent felt the excitement you're talking about several times before... its just that after several failed operations and thousands of dollars down the drain, that excitement doesnt really show itself anymore. Funny how that works. But i figure its worth another shot, right? Thanks for your support

Offline renantiur

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2017, 05:17:17 PM »

you are right. but in my experience, all the cement vaults wont register if detected by metal detectors. just try it yourself.

if you use metal detectors, you wont even find cement vaults that slides like a feces down the toilet flush system. believe me, it will slide for 2 times again when you chase it after the first slide.  there are three slides in total.  but again, if you use metal detectors, you wont even experience that sliding cement vault.

good luck digging decoys when you use metal detectors.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2017, 05:25:55 PM »
davao areas and nearby provinces (davao del norte, comval, and nearby provinces) have sliding cement vault systems based on the experiences of my friends. we have not figured how to defeat the said sliding system until i went bankrupt twice and stopped treasure hunting a long time ago. it always slide when you cant figure out why it slides and creates mini earthquakes and hear the sounds of falling bars. heavy metal bars falling and clashing  like heavy metals and numerous of them.

its bad my friend who knows how to defeat the anti detector also left  broke and sad. and i never bothered to contact him again. again, i will tell you, when you use metal detectors, all you see are decoys, small rocks that registers like gold. when excavated, you cannot see anything except rocks and other materials that registers as gold. 

for real items, they are laden by anti-detector materials. so simple and crude techniques by the japanese that they dont want their items be detected by metal detectors because if all japanese buried items are detectable by metal detectors, a lot of filipinos and foreigner treasure hunters would now be so successful. and yet, you cannot see any single one of them who used metal detectors being able to recover treasures buried by the  japanese, exxcept for golds hurriedly buried by japanese soldiers who looted the said gold from their japanese superiors. those items are not laden by anti detector materials.

when you keep on asking yourself why almost anybody cannot recover an item, what does that tell you? simple and crude but very effective.  detect all you want with metal detectors and you can detect so many items there at your place, but cannot recover even a single bar from it. sad but true.

kilonova3

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2017, 07:50:33 PM »
target was nothing but mineralization...  :-[

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2017, 09:02:13 AM »
Yea.. sometimes that happens. Sorry to hear about that.
TW

target was nothing but mineralization...  :-[

Offline zeeker

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2018, 08:54:24 AM »
that was very unfortunate, but that happens most of the times (99% i believe)
continue the journey

Offline Boyet

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2018, 01:51:47 AM »
hello, I have metal detector and dowsing instrument...
and also compass method use by JIA.

boyet

Offline tatang

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2018, 05:39:34 PM »
Sir Boyet,

We need your help, here in davao city.

-tatang