Author Topic: depth  (Read 6355 times)

Offline EGM300

depth
« on: March 07, 2018, 05:13:47 PM »
Hi to all,
 I am a newbie here and need to advise.First, our site located near the old creek, 5 mts away from the old creek a very big stone sized look pyramid, with big marking of X with a hole in the center.we used a locator like a dowsing rod, according to the owner 'sa lutong ginto lang pumapalo", so as the locator point or palo, the direction is 1 meter from the right of the big look pyramid stone facing the marking of big letter X ,so we commenced the digging ,the soil is soft compared to nearby soil,does it common coz its near the old creek?so we easily go deep reaching nearly 8 ft we  encountered a series of stone with the same size like a coconut or niyog, one of them a turtle shape without head, after 1 ft we encountered a ' bukal' so we continue to dig until 10ft  the water continue to fill the hole in 10ft but not rising,it stuck at 10ft, we used 2hp submersible pump but water look the same 'parang di nababawasan".our hole size is  3mx 3m .so we stop the digging.Does the depth of the water is said the water level?
 Anyone can give me TH suggestion what to do next? :(

Offline ZOBEX

Re: depth
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 12:08:16 AM »
Post picture of rock and X .

Z

Offline EGM300

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 12:38:35 AM »
Sorry, sir Z I don't have a picture of the stone coz as our team agreement we will not take pictures of the stone as to show respect to the unseen entities who believe staying there. :( :( :(

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 06:37:56 AM »
That's ridiculous. How can people better help you if you can't even post your possible maker photos here?
TW

Sorry, sir Z I don't have a picture of the stone coz as our team agreement we will not take pictures of the stone as to show respect to the unseen entities who believe staying there. :( :( :(

Offline renantiur

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 03:08:21 AM »

admin has a point.

Offline Voyager

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 03:18:56 AM »
Without pictures we can"t give you a good advice. A picture paints a thousand words - nobody can argue that!

Voyager

enochsea7

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 07:04:14 AM »

You don't need to depend so much on appeasing the spirits that may be there. The spirits are just like you and me, except they're dead. They're bored and want to hold on to anything that may make them feel more alive. The treasure to them is a connection to the living that they will never want to let go of. They know we highly value it, so they highly value their knowledge of its location. They have no idea what will happen to them if you were to successfully recover the treasure and they fail at the task dictated to them by the Shinto priest who said his words over their corpses. Its a fear of the unknown. Much like the same fear you and I have of death...  "What happens to me?" No amount of Mananambals or chicken sacrifices is going to make those spirits happy about letting go of their precious treasure. Stop giving them so much attention

As long as you are placing so much authority in the hands of those spirits, whether or not you are successful will also be in their hands. Stop worshiping dead people. Pray to the One who created us, them, along with everything else in the entire Universe.

He holds the keys to all the doors.

Offline aryss99

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2018, 08:19:32 AM »
Is it like this?

Offline aryss99

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2018, 08:24:45 AM »
encountered the turtle like stone with no head. These are embedded on the rocks. And I have those assayed for possible gold composition. Still waiting for the result.