Author Topic: of hill and tree  (Read 23956 times)

Offline kaloy

of hill and tree
« on: March 25, 2018, 06:26:21 AM »
hypothetical scenario:

a tree as nearby landmark
a distant hill às a bearing point

where is the most likely location of the target assuming you dont go beyond the 100 m radius from the tree
your inputs are all welcome

Offline kaloy

Re: of hill and tree
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 06:35:13 AM »
i forgot to mention, the hill is at southeast of the tree.

Offline Voyager

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 07:15:56 PM »
I would have used reliable dowsing.  Then look for additional markers.  That way I can easily plot the whole site..

V

Offline kaloy

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 03:27:48 AM »
thanks for the input.
i had lost my faith in detectors/gadgets/scanners/etc...

the tree in the pic is a madre cacao tree. . . placed by the japs as a wooden post maybe to represent something.
cacaos easily grow. it had grown through the years.

Offline Voyager

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 04:05:00 AM »
Same here, so we were lucky to find a reliable dowser.  Good luck bro!!

V

Offline fom1113

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 12:03:01 AM »
Facing the mountain what is the compass direction of that site, north, east, south, west?

If that spot stands exact to a certain bearing point (any of the 4 N. S. W. E.) with supporting signs, 100% that was a burial site of YT.

No one can tell where and what spot to dig, treasures were buried in a spotted radius style scattered everywhere with accurate compass bearing from a clear surface sign. Keep in mind that every treasure load was buried with engineering plan. You need a cleaver understanding of logic of signs and markers if you don't have an experienced dowser who understands triangulation and compass code reading.

In my case i'll do first a dowsing and hunting of biggest load of the area and by that i can avoid it by using compass bearing to look for smaller loads (medium and small) several meters away with detection as a support and confirmation and after that is triangulation of available signs and markers.

Tricky but imho is accurate and foolproof. If we want success we need to do all of these.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 12:22:22 AM »
i forgot to mention, the hill is at southeast of the tree.

Sorry, answer in my question is already here.

If the hill is away from East or South exact compass bearing point it must be at 150 degrees possibly.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline kaloy

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 01:55:18 AM »
sorry for late reply.
i forgot the exact compass reading, but it is close to 120-130 deg...

Offline fom1113

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2018, 04:13:07 PM »
Examine the madrecacao tree if it was planted and aligned to other trees or dead trees. If it is so then there is a smaller deposit, a higher chance for recovery.

I assume that mountain is the Pyramid mountain of Mangatarem. I was there at the opposite side month ago. If your compass bearing of the mountain is 130 then your site is at the opposite side. There was a single word that i said when i was there, amazing. But i noticed that treasures buried around that mountain are properly engineered so be careful in finding your spot that at the start you might be digging to those deep big load that may possibly end up in failure.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2018, 10:59:00 PM »

no my site is from other town but i know the placed you mentioned well. ive trained and calloused my hands in that place, despite having the copy of the sketch of the japs struggler i still dont find those loveing hoards of loots written in the sketch. shame on me.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2018, 10:48:47 PM »
here's the simple sketch of the site.
assuming there is a load near tree c,
what quadrant will it be located?  no gadgets.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2018, 05:41:19 PM »
 Good morning Caloy,

If you are standing right at the spot of tree C there is a possible SMALL DEPOSIT located at 3rd quadrant of that tree and that is also the 4th quadrant of the tree B, the load is located at the opposite side of the creek near the three rocks. While standing at the spot of the tree C also directly to the east is the possible location of a slightly bigger load. Regarding the small deposit just follow the message of the three rocks because that small deposit together with tree C and tree B are with the same orientation as the rocks.

Do not dig anywhere in between C and B trees, that might be at the spot of extremely deep big load in that area. But if you have plenty of funds to use that is a perfect load spot to look for. This tip is not perfect, just telling you the nearest to load dig spot in your site. One to two meters missed is not bad because directional sign that you may find beneath will guide you trough out.
Happy hunting bro you are near to success. Small deposit depth range is more or less 13 meters. Do not forget to give me one small chunk, lol.

Fom1113

Offline kaloy

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2018, 06:27:34 PM »
awesome! how did you that!?
actually the strugller told my grandpa that there are 3 loads and 1 small load in the area but my grandpa forgot the details, one thing he remembered is a load located near tree c somewhëre on the east or a bit on the southeast.

bullion thanks. magandang buhay
God bless...

Offline Voyager

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2018, 07:53:25 PM »
amazing job fom1113!!  I think you were lucky to find a good mentor. Someday if I have  time, we will visit Luzon and check out the remaining GL sites not yet recovered.  Who knows? Just one site  should be enough (libre mangarap di ba ?).   (translation: to dream is free, right?)

V

Offline fom1113

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2018, 07:55:34 PM »
Haha. I visited lot of positive YT places and noticed the similarity of some signs especially surface signs. That plenty of experiences gave me programmed logical understanding of surface sign locations, trees, rocks. Reference point to directional sign going to supporting signs with loads. That was blessings, the treasure inside of me. Thanks that i gave you clear understanding of the area. Now that you pinned down the most difficult in YT hunting, the load spotting, get ready for the next task, planning and verifying the dig spot.

May you succeed with your venture.

Happy hunting.