Author Topic: Strange, Strong Smell at 50-55 FT  (Read 33366 times)

enochsea7

Re: Strange, Strong Smell at 50-55 FT
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2018, 06:30:37 AM »
Doesn't methane dissipate pretty quickly? Here's the thing... When they reached 51 ft at first they didn't smell anything and could have continued but then it started raining for a few days. The ground water settled at the bottom of the hole building up a few feet and these guys don't have a water pump (I'm just the locator, unable to finance). They were forced to wait out the rain. After it stopped raining they decided to continue and only then did they notice the chemical like smell. I have a theory I'm tossing around but in order for everyone here to give me an educated opinion you should see the layout of the site.

These are the objects I dowsed at this location. As you can see, there is a much larger object that is estimated to be buried deeper than two other objects nearby that seem to be perfectly aligned with each other. We chose to pursue the second largest object because according to the dowsing results the largest object appears to be rigged with explosives. My theory is that the Japanese must have added some type of poisonous barrier at some level above the larger object that has now seeped in to the hole over the current target. Do you all think that could be a possibility? These guys are pretty determined to continue and have decided to purchase gas masks and a blower for ventilation, but I fear the poison will end up affecting more than just their airways.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 09:27:12 PM by admin »

enochsea7

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2018, 06:32:55 AM »
EDIT: We chose to pursue the second largest object because according to the dowsing results the largest object appears to be rigged with explosives.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2018, 08:23:15 AM »
If you dont use surface signs as reference for your dowsed site, someday you will do it upon learning of your mistakes. JIA werent doing such single large load. Treasure cache are usually scattered. Read some code books and historical proof, those complex tunnels mentioned there tells you a lot. The purpose of JIA in creating multilevel tunneling system was to segregate loads in a unique engineering pattern.

There are plenty to learn about that gadget you are using. A friendly reminder.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

enochsea7

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2018, 08:31:56 AM »
If you dont use surface signs as reference for your dowsed site, someday you will do it upon learning of your mistakes. JIA werent doing such single large load. Treasure cache are usually scattered. Read some code books and historical proof, those complex tunnels mentioned there tells you a lot. The purpose of JIA in creating multilevel tunneling system was to segregate loads in a unique engineering pattern.

Yea unfortunately the owner's of the land had already destroyed the only surface sign before I entered the picture, thinking there might be something inside. But I saw the broken stone. According to them, the stone was on top of the object you see in the diagram that represents our current target. The sign on the stone, according to them, was a very clear letter "D".

After I marked the target location and they began digging, about two feet down they hit a large flat stone. After removing the stone, they found what looked like an elongated pyramid pointing straight down, positioned in the very center of the dowsed target outline. Among this sign was also a very convincing boot or shoe like marker, among others. At 30-35 ft, they unearthed the signs below

enochsea7

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2018, 11:30:16 AM »
So just because of the signs we've unearthed so far our confidence in the dowsing results has been lifted.  According to the spoken history of the land this was a Japanese garrison. So we have many reasons to believe in the results. Our confidence is high enough at this point that we are not questioning whether or not these targets are real in the first place. Similar results were confirmed using several types of detection technology at another location. Bro I'm not sure I agree with your conclusion that they didn't bury large loads in one place like this just based off of the experiences I've had in different  areas separated by long distances, what I've heard from other experienced hunters and what I've read in different books. They also didn't have a universal standard way of treasure burial they were using all over the Philippines because of how their strategy had to adjust according to the changes in their comfort level as a result of America gaining ground, among other things like different methods used by different Generals etc. For sure they were doing some things the same way across the board but not all. The most important thing was that the maps were detailed and precise. So maybe you're basing your conclusion off what you've experienced first hand in your area.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2018, 01:17:41 PM »

Yea unfortunately the owner's of the land had already destroyed the only surface sign before I entered the picture, thinking there might be something inside. But I saw the broken stone. According to them, the stone was on top of the object you see in the diagram that represents our current target. The sign on the stone, according to them, was a very clear letter "D".

After I marked the target location and they began digging, about two feet down they hit a large flat stone. After removing the stone, they found what looked like an elongated pyramid pointing straight down, positioned in the very center of the dowsed target outline. Among this sign was also a very convincing boot or shoe like marker, among others. At 30-35 ft, they unearthed the signs below

Those are very nice authentic code markers.  Be very observant for direction changes.  Those will be the trick, direction changes.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2018, 01:18:41 PM »

Those are very nice authentic code markers.  Be very observant for direction changes.  Those will be the trick, direction changes.

Z

This could easily be 65 feet down.

Z

Offline kaloy

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2018, 06:52:24 PM »
So just because of the signs we've unearthed so far our confidence in the dowsing results has been lifted.  According to the spoken history of the land this was a Japanese garrison. So we have many reasons to believe in the results. Our confidence is high enough at this point that we are not questioning whether or not these targets are real in the first place. Similar results were confirmed using several types of detection technology at another location. Bro I'm not sure I agree with your conclusion that they didn't bury large loads in one place like this just based off of the experiences I've had in different  areas separated by long distances, what I've heard from other experienced hunters and what I've read in different books. They also didn't have a universal standard way of treasure burial they were using all over the Philippines because of how their strategy had to adjust according to the changes in their comfort level as a result of America gaining ground, among other things like different methods used by different Generals etc. For sure they were doing some things the same way across the board but not all. The most important thing was that the maps were detailed and precise. So maybe you're basing your conclusion off what you've experienced first hand in your area.

yes bro go with your instinct. as long as your spirit is high in what you do, the excitement will push you through and wont make you regret in the end regardless of the result whether negative or positive.
mine is pure advise and not to confuse you though it seems like im going against in what you already preconceived.
if you allow, i still would say that those rocks are plain natural and dont represent anything. sorry, here i am again.
as youve said, there might be regionaĺ variation in the concealment style. what ive experienced in the North may differ in the South. but still, i would say that garrisons were not loaded. some 200m up to 1000m from the garrison is a greener pasture. just my idea. go on with yours. goodluck

Offline fom1113

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2018, 07:22:34 PM »
Every burial site the jIA  created has a standard location measurement using military and engineering trigram. They used that for them to recover all by only using a single reference point although they created plenty of surface signs to as supports or reserve sign if ever those other signs unable to survive for a long time. That is why they created different kind of surface signs and classify them, creek, falls, hill, rivers, creeks, old road, railroad, each corners. Main signs and supporting signs, directional signs and trail signs, tree rocks muhon or boundary post. Did you know that those planted trees were classified in accordance to the load that the tree is representing? There are proof about all of these, if you heard of a story about a Japanese hunter just looked at the sunrise and walk several steps then got the location of load instantly that is a triangulation method which is the most accurate way than using a gadget. That is te reason why Marcos recovered a lot by employing true Japanese readers and those Japs trained few Filipinos which some of those trained Filipinos surviving up to present day.They did hunting in a very easy way because surface signs are still available. So read the books but do what is right.

Anyway forget about that surface sign topic. Your dig site is promising but you are probably at the second level load lying at 55 to 65 feet. The square sign is telling you that the first load was missed.

Another tricks the Japanese engineers put on the signs. Some rocks that you found are also infos regarding loads with same level but are separated about 25 to 50 meters away, expert Japanese sign readers know that. Some rocks are clustered and shapes are repetition but the meaning actually are direction in accordance to compass reading.
I have read so many books and code books online but i doubt about some of the meaning written in there. There are secret message in every signs.

Well, regarding your dig site, you are about to succeed. In tagalog word "abot kamay na".  Good luck.
Happy hunting!
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

enochsea7

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2018, 07:25:37 PM »
I appreciate that vote of confidence Z. Thanks for being willing to say that, it helps a lot. Kaloy, my friend we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

What Z said about the item could easily be at 65 ft also rings true for me. Here's why, something was very special about the 30-35 ft zone. They chose to place many convincing signs in this zone, much more than you see in the photos. That led me to the conclusion that it could be the "half-way point". Kaloy bro I have to say that if you were part of this operation you would be singing a very different tune because of all the things you could see for yourself about this site that I'm unwilling to go in to here since there was never any question for me whether or not there's an item here.

But even based on what you have seen, how does a stone naturally form in to a perfect cube while buried over 30 ft deep in the earth? Do you see any examples of that above the surface? Anywhere on Earth? That stone also has a line carved all the way around it, about 2 inches from the top, which makes it appear to have a "lid". This is something that tilts the scales of confidence very far in to the positive, especially when added to the long list of already existing reasons to believe.

enochsea7

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2018, 07:41:19 PM »
Every burial site the jIA  created has a standard location measurement using military and engineering trigram. They used that for them to recover all by only using a single reference point although they created plenty of surface signs to as supports or reserve sign if ever those other signs unable to survive for a long time. That is why they created different kind of surface signs and classify them, creek, falls, hill, rivers, creeks, old road, railroad, each corners. Main signs and supporting signs, directional signs and trail signs, tree rocks muhon or boundary post. Did you know that those planted trees were classified in accordance to the load that the tree is representing? There are proof about all of these, if you heard of a story about a Japanese hunter just looked at the sunrise and walk several steps then got the location of load instantly that is a triangulation method which is the most accurate way than using a gadget. That is te reason why Marcos recovered a lot by employing true Japanese readers and those Japs trained few Filipinos which some of those trained Filipinos surviving up to present day.They did hunting in a very easy way because surface signs are still available. So read the books but do what is right.

Anyway forget about that surface sign topic. Your dig site is promising but you are probably at the second level load lying at 55 to 65 feet. The square sign is telling you that the first load was missed.

Another tricks the Japanese engineers put on the signs. Some rocks that you found are also infos regarding loads with same level but are separated about 25 to 50 meters away, expert Japanese sign readers know that. Some rocks are clustered and shapes are repetition but the meaning actually are direction in accordance to compass reading.
I have read so many books and code books online but i doubt about some of the meaning written in there. There are secret message in every signs.

Well, regarding your dig site, you are about to succeed. In tagalog word "abot kamay na".  Good luck.
Happy hunting!

There is an enormous amount of information I still need to learn and there probably always will be. I'm way behind other hunters such as yourself when it comes to the various esoteric Japanese methods you were describing so I appreciate you being willing to share that. This is also why the gift of dowsing has been such an amazing gift after so much time "digging in the dark". It appears that dowsing must have been a worst enemy of the JIA, being an ability that allows the hunter to literally bypass all methods of concealment. It's beautiful when you think about it, God gave less fortunate human beings the chance to find the most well hidden/valuable items on Earth for free... If only they choose to believe in the power of the mind God created for them.

I appreciate it bro, good luck to you as well

enochsea7

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2018, 08:07:23 PM »

Another tricks the Japanese engineers put on the signs. Some rocks that you found are also infos regarding loads with same level but are separated about 25 to 50 meters away

As I reread your post it becomes even more interesting. The smaller item you see in the diagram that represents a container full of diamonds is within the 25-50 meter distance away from our current target. Could it be that the diamond deposit is buried at the same level/depth that we found the heart and cube? As I said there were many signs at the 30-35 ft level. The heart was literally placed directly on top of the cube, but there was an arrow like pointer found among them. Unfortunately the diggers did not take note of how the pointer was positioned before removing it but it's possible it was pointing in the direction of the smaller item.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2018, 09:21:34 PM »
keep it coming boys, we are infusing life and energy to the dying forum discussion that once flourishing in the net... cheers boss tony ;)

Offline kaloy

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2018, 10:48:05 PM »
quoted from enochsea7:
They also didn't have a universal standard way of treasure burial they were using all over the Philippines because of how their strategy had to adjust according to the changes in their comfort level as a result of America gaining ground, among other things like different methods used by different Generals etc. For sure they were doing some things the same way across the board but not all. The most important thing was that the maps were detailed and precise. So maybe you're basing your conclusion off what you've experienced first hand in your area.

bro i would just SHARE what i'd learned and i'm not playing a know-all type here, ok.
first, Japanese Generals/ military officers were not directly involved in the concealment of the loots. maybe in the transportation of the loots. concealment is a secret-of-all-secrets type of operation. only the elites know. but anyways, renegade officers might have their own/personal concealment. just notice the word renegade, the emperor have foresaw that to happen, so it should be top secret, away from the eyes of the Generals because that thing could compromise the whole operation.

quoted from fom1113:
 There are proof about all of these, if you heard of a story about a Japanese hunter just looked at the sunrise and walk several steps then got the location of load instantly that is a triangulation method which is the most accurate way than using a gadget.

the only thing left to me now, it is called triangle scanner equipped with calloused hands software. lol

quoted from fom1113:
That is te reason why Marcos recovered a lot by employing true Japanese readers and those Japs trained few Filipinos which some of those trained Filipinos surviving up to present day.They did hunting in a very easy way because surface signs are still available. So read the books but do what is right.

bro, i disagree with that. as i said, only the elites know, and they will never teach that to others.

quoted from enochsea7:
 Kaloy bro I have to say that if you were part of this operation you would be singing a very different tune because of all the things you could see for yourself about this site that I'm unwilling to go in to here since there was never any question for me whether or not there's an item here.

that tune would be "pusong bato". just kidding. :D
kidding aside, i wish you succeed bro. God bless

Offline Voyager

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2018, 11:20:23 PM »
Zobex is right, as a rule the bigger the load, the greater are the odds - especially if the site was done by their engineering group.
There  are very few sites with no or minimal traps, small ones done by the officers called the officers stash.  Or Spanish era loads on land.  But most of them were already  recovered. 

The records for fastest site recovery goes to the American Engineering group in 1945-47 employed by Fr. Santa Romana, Willoughby and the OSS which later became the CIA: 12 GOLDEN LILY SITES IN TWO YEARS OR AN AVERAGE OF 2 SITES PER MONTH!!! No maps, just location pointed by Major Kojima.

V