Author Topic: Strange, Strong Smell at 50-55 FT  (Read 33372 times)

enochsea7

Re: Strange, Strong Smell at 50-55 FT
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2018, 07:43:05 AM »
quote:
Was also able to get some more detailed information about the history of the area from an old man who's been there his whole life. There were Japanese camps all over this area. He said his grandmother witnessed Japanese soldiers watching over two groups of Filipino slaves going back and forth from the site for days. They were carrying wooden boxes full of something very heavy. Several years ago, there was a mining corporation who said they were building a training camp for the military a few hundred meters from the site location. They were actually running an operation and recovered gold bars. In another place nearby, two drums full of jewelries were recovered by a friend of this family.

i told ya. 100m-1km from the garrison is a greener pasture.

Another Filipino hunter who used to own a well drilling company once told me that former garrisons are really good places to find treasure. Especially shallow deposits. You're saying that's not true? How do you know that? I'm not doubting you, just trying to decide who to believe on the matter

Offline kaloy

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2018, 07:56:56 AM »
quote:
There is such a massive story behind the whole mess as the gold program was initiated back in 1915.  Imperial Japan was building the gold bunkers in the PH even before 1938 because this was a global program.  The "spirit locks" on the big bunkers is not just spirits of dead people.  It is beyond that, start to read who runs the world.  The war time operations on gold deposits was not under the combat officers.  It was under the Military Governor who ran the country, General Tanaka. 

i agree. the looting is  not just for logistics of their plan for industrialization but beyond that. sort of world domination or even worst. this might be the reason why their plan is somewhat thwarted, as some of the key players have squealed or gone hiding, God intervened i think.

sir zobex, do you know any pseudonym used by tanaka?

Offline kaloy

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2018, 08:01:05 AM »
quote:
Was also able to get some more detailed information about the history of the area from an old man who's been there his whole life. There were Japanese camps all over this area. He said his grandmother witnessed Japanese soldiers watching over two groups of Filipino slaves going back and forth from the site for days. They were carrying wooden boxes full of something very heavy. Several years ago, there was a mining corporation who said they were building a training camp for the military a few hundred meters from the site location. They were actually running an operation and recovered gold bars. In another place nearby, two drums full of jewelries were recovered by a friend of this family.

i told ya. 100m-1km from the garrison is a greener pasture.

Another Filipino hunter who used to own a well drilling company once told me that former garrisons are really good places to find treasure. Especially shallow deposits. You're saying that's not true? How do you know that? I'm not doubting you, just trying to decide who to believe on the matter

well, mine is backed up with the recoveries that you have mentioned in the adjacent areas.

enochsea7

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2018, 08:08:48 AM »
well, mine is backed up with the recoveries that you have mentioned in the adjacent areas.

Yea but even if other recoveries were made a few hundred meters away, don't you think its also possible to find treasure on this site also? Why do you believe garrisons are such a bad place to find treasures? I'm just curious because before you said they didn't hide any treasures at garrisons. I'm only wondering

Offline kaloy

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2018, 08:45:08 AM »
the japs anticipated that garrisons will be targeted, and so they put the loots in adjacent areas of the garrison. that is the trick that they do. a kiddo trick that it took me 10 years to figure out. poor kaloy

enochsea7

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2018, 08:54:24 AM »
the japs anticipated that garrisons will be targeted, and so they put the loots in adjacent areas of the garrison. that is the trick that they do. a kiddo trick that it took me 10 years to figure out. poor kaloy

Ok I see what you mean. Well, today I found out that this probably wasn't a garrison like one of the younger guys had told me before. A much older gentleman said there were camps there in the area but not necessarily a garrison. So, I do still believe we have a high chance here  ;D

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2018, 04:03:01 PM »
OK since I am retired here is some explanation to what you said about your tribal dowser.  This information is a rip out of a web side, not mine but I ripped it so it can be read here directly.  What I used to do is Channel and that is VERY DANGEROUS because that is one step away from being possessed.  Also you never know exactly who is channeling through you.  This is for the most part how I was able to go around booby traps or knew in advance where to turn or what not to trip.  I was told.

----------------------------------

Once you open your intuitive abilities you can receive communication from different realms, the etheric realm, the astral realm and higher.  You can also receive information that is stored vibrationally in your energy field or aura, your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aura.  You can pick up information from thoughts of others, which is referred to telepathy and the collective consciousness.  Being able to receive information in this way is using your psychic ability.  When you put out a thought it goes out into space like your radio or cell phone transmissions. They actually become a physical vibration that anyone can pick up on.  So the psychic would pick up this information when they tune in by setting an intention to read or pick up on something.

Now this energy is something that can be tuned into and interpreted through your inner seeing, hearing, feeling and knowing.  Sometimes, once your intuition is open you unconsciously pick up on these transmissions without you consciously knowing and so you would experience unexplained phenomena or emotions or mental stress or activity.  You see, all your emotions and thoughts go out into the ethers.  They are like recordings.  What psychics or others interpret as ghosts or hauntings is when something happens usually with a lot of emotion, this energy more apparent and continues to replay itself until this energy is cleared.  This is why you are able to feel when people have had a fight before you arrived.  You have this phrase to exemplify this, “you can cut the air with a knife,” right.

So now a medium is typically referred to as someone who has chosen to be “the medium” between the living and souls who have passed on in order to give closure and peace that the end isn’t the end after all.  That you continue to exist after leaving this world and in fact really haven’t gone anywhere after all.  The medium communicates by the inner seeing, hearing, feeling or knowing to pass on the communication by receiving images, hearing messages, feeling sensations or knowing something received from the spirits to convey to the living.  They are interpreting or passing on the information.

A channel is someone who directly allows the spirit to merge into their aura and with the permission of the channel and stepping out of the way by becoming the receiver or the listener allows the other spirit to communicate directly to others.  Now generally people who are channels are here to teach and enlighten and raise the consciousness of this world.  They can also channel the deceased loved ones as well, but because spirit can directly speak for themselves they can bring forth messages for healing and guidance. 

Someone who trance channels actually allows their consciousness to go out of their body and to completely let a spirit take over their body.  This once was believed to be the most clear and impactful way of communicating, however as the world is now raising in vibration and the veil between the physical and non-physical becomes increasing thinner, it is not necessary for the channel to go out of their body and in deed it is better for them to stay in their body as this is why they came here is to have a physical experience. 

They also can learn from the spirit while they are communicating through them on a multidimensional level as you communicate with one another on so many levels not just from speech.  As this is actually the most limiting way of communicating with one another. 

You are constantly sending telepathically thoughts back and forth and have experienced this for sure with those who are close to you, where you feel as though you are completing ones sentences and know what they are going to say. Communication flows back and forth through channels that you open up by a thought, a desire or a question. 

So someone can be a psychic and not a channel or they can be both. What means you use is determined by your desire, your intention and your purpose in life?  Everyone has the ability to communicate psychically and with spirit. 

You all will receive information in different ways, as this is what makes each of you unique just as not all of you are an artist, an athlete, a speaker or a teacher.  It all depends on what your soul chose for you to do.

----------------------------------

Glad to hear this.  CONGRATULATIONS , you were attacked by a Black Cloud spirit or Demon.  I was attacked exactly the same way and the same description.  BE VERY CAREFUL, it will possess you and it will be near impossible to get released.  I was attacked and possessed for a couple of years before I was able to push it off.  IT WAS PURE HELL.  This came from a major bunker on Mindanao that we never were able to conquer.  That means this is a real site.

Z

Whoa! That's wild to hear you had the exact same experience. The next night after that occurred the owner of the land, who was actually a non-practicing mananambal (Filipino shaman, for those who don't know) did a ritual all alone at the site starting at about 12 AM. At 2 AM, his daughter and I woke up to the sound of him speaking in this really strange voice. He was shaking violently and said he was really cold so we piled a bunch of blankets on top of him. He told us he had seen and spoke to MANY spirits at the site. There were three Japanese soldiers he described as Generals and the rest were all Filipinos, including women, one pregnant woman and small children. To make a long story short, the reason the Filipino spirits were attempting to hinder our operation is because they had absolutely no idea what was going to happen to them if they failed at the task dictated to them. They were basically doing it out of fear of the unknown. Then the pregnant pig living next to the site just mysteriously died the night after. After that, there was no spiritual activity at the site at all. This happened at a different site than the one we've been discussing in this thread. But you are correct, it is a real site. They are currently excavating the vault. Current measurement is 7 ft high, over 10 ft long... and counting.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2018, 08:29:57 PM »
Nice Swords! You mean to say those were all recovered from underground? In such great condition?

Wow... you guys seem pretty serious here. Good reading.
TW

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2018, 09:34:51 PM »
Nice Swords! You mean to say those were all recovered from underground? In such great condition?

Wow... you guys seem pretty serious here. Good reading.
TW

TW, this is a big story and I will get to it, the swords, when held in your hands and examined are not as perfect as you may think.  The Tanto blade is signatured and is so old no one knows who the maker was, around 1650.  Blades are passed down and re-used for centuries in Japanese culture.  The fittings and such get changed from owner to owner and when you think the old Japanese live like 50-55 years old, you can imagine how many owners a blade has had.  The Tanto is like a snub nose hide out gun.  The next one up is the wakizashi or short sword.  The blade on this one is signed by the maker and is about early 1700's.  The saya is circa 1840 and the tsuka is about 1850 or towards the end of the Samurai era.  This is where it gets important.  The three with black says belonged to a true Samurai, not a "dandy" but a real grit Samurai up to the end of the Samurai era that closed in 1868.  The third black one, Katana, is most important for it was finally rigged as a Kendo style blade.  That means it is a one time draw and one time kill.  It would be drawn with one hand holding the saya and the other hand pulling the blade, making one quick strike in a single motion.  If you failed to kill on that swing, most likely you would be killed by your opponent.  It is a quick draw sword held with only one hand.  In those days if you saw someone carrying that blade you knew you were up against the best.  The blade is very thin and very light weight, so it is fast.  The top blade was made my a known recoded blade maker in the mid 1930's.  The rigging is military regulation and for IJN or Navy.  This one special order has naval bronze fittings rather than brass, the saya is textured lacquer.  What is important for this one is the very beautifully made iron tsuba (blade guard) which is unique to this sword set.  I will explain the meaning of the tsuba's later.

This is the set that belonged to the IJN Naval officer that was responsible for bringing the treasure from Malaysia, Bali, Indonesia and such to the PH specifically being handed over to General Tanaka.  Since the Navy was responsible for shipping, it was Navy that was responsible for making sure the goods were transported all the way to a major bunker site and then signed over to who ever was in charge there.  In the PH General Tanaka being Governor General, he was responsible for the deposits while others were responsible for military actions but generally under the Governor General.

This is were it gets messy.  This IJN officer got into an affair with a young Princess, the daughter of one of the old kingdom king families from I THINK it was Bali or Malaysia, not sure which.  Her name was like Wahata or Tahata or Tarhata.  Hard to pronounce.  Anyway their royal treasure was being taken to Mindanao along with other stuff and well this IJN got into this affair with her.  Now Tanaka had a Japanese wife in Japan, a PH wife in Mindanao and a PH wife in Luzon.  BUT he also had the hots for this same girl because she was both beautiful and well connected.  Well when this IJN was in Mindanao delivering goods he saw something that he would not tolerate, I suspect killings and that was going to go back to Tanaka.  So the men in the bunker site panicked and killed the IJN officer, trying to hide all of it and him on Mindanao  and that is when the shit hit the fan.  Tanaka found out after the fact.  Some how in all of this the Princess wound up dead and buried in Manila Bay.  This is something Tanaka totally went bonkers about.

Now today this puts all of this into a big mess because the IJA that are buried or killed in the tunnel complex's this IJN was responsible for delivering to, on the spirit level are beholding to the guy they killed.  So they got spirit locked by the man they killed in an act of disgrace.  It's a big mess.

More later, let you guys try to digest all of this.  Anyway who ever this IJN was, he was really connected in Japan. 

Z

enochsea7

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2018, 11:50:40 PM »
OK since I am retired here is some explanation to what you said about your tribal dowser.  This information is a rip out of a web side, not mine but I ripped it so it can be read here directly.  What I used to do is Channel and that is VERY DANGEROUS because that is one step away from being possessed.  Also you never know exactly who is channeling through you.  This is for the most part how I was able to go around booby traps or knew in advance where to turn or what not to trip.  I was told.

Oh this reminds of that night. I had asked to go out and do the ritual with him, but he said pretty much what you're saying now. That I could become possessed by a spirit and lose my mind. I guess it was a form of channeling. But he said he could also see the spirits standing there. That place was so crazy... The spirits would throw stones, turn off the electricity, one time a spirit pulled the water hose out of the land owners hand when he was trying to clean himself after taking a dump LOL.

Yeah I probably won't ever go this far to get information about a site. Just because, well, look at what happened to you... Two years of demon possession sounds like a total nightmare. I would however love to know how to perform that "Ceremony of the Dead" Japanese ritual you mentioned in another thread a while back. Hopefully some day, deeper in to your retirement, you will be willing to pass that one along haha ;)

enochsea7

« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2018, 06:36:03 AM »
Update:

After shopping around for a blower it became clear that me and my peanut funds would not be able to cover the cost for these guys. It looked like everything was going to run about 20k pesos for a strong electric blower and 60 ft of pipe. So I had to break the bad news to the group... But wow, amazingly they came up with a working solution for under 2k pesos. They took a big plastic drum and cut a hole out on the bottom, then mounted an old ventilation fan to it. Then they attached a cone made out of a garbage bag to concentrate the airflow in to a 3 inch hole. At the hardware store I went to, 60 ft of 2 inch sewer pipe was going to run nearly 5k. But these guys found 60 ft of 3 inch sewer pipe for 1000 pesos!!! Lol, I couldn't believe it. I went ahead and got the pipe, still unsure the contraption was even producing enough pressure to push the necessary amount of clean air down in to the hole. Later in the day I got a message thanking me for my support. The thing worked, they will continue to dig tomorrow. Man.... Talk about ingenuity!  :D

Offline Voyager

« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2018, 06:50:13 PM »
"Necessity is the mother of invention" .  But yes you'll be amazed how your digger will find ways just to continue their project!!

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2018, 12:07:03 AM »
"Necessity is the mother of invention" .  But yes you'll be amazed how your digger will find ways just to continue their project!!

When you are poor, HOPE keeps you going.  There are a lot of poor Filipinos and that is a shame for a country that has the worlds gold supply buried in the ground.  Crooked politicals and military take everything and kill everyone over a peso.  Piss on them.

Z

enochsea7

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2018, 12:24:08 AM »

When you are poor, HOPE keeps you going.  There are a lot of poor Filipinos and that is a shame for a country that has the worlds gold supply buried in the ground.  Crooked politicals and military take everything and kill everyone over a peso.  Piss on them.

Z

Examples like this are exactly why I plan to build several state of the art world class High Schools and Universities here. Filipino people have so much potential but have lacked any form of decent leadership and have suffered from a highly inadequate education system. This country could easily have one of the strongest most innovative economies in the world. The people desperately need empowerment through enlightenment. Many treasures remain buried and waiting for the shining future of the Filipino.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2018, 12:39:54 AM »
Glad to hear this.  CONGRATULATIONS , you were attacked by a Black Cloud spirit or Demon.  I was attacked exactly the same way and the same description.  BE VERY CAREFUL, it will possess you and it will be near impossible to get released.  I was attacked and possessed for a couple of years before I was able to push it off.  IT WAS PURE HELL.  This came from a major bunker on Mindanao that we never were able to conquer.  That means this is a real site.

Z

Whoa! That's wild to hear you had the exact same experience. The next night after that occurred the owner of the land, who was actually a non-practicing mananambal (Filipino shaman, for those who don't know) did a ritual all alone at the site starting at about 12 AM. At 2 AM, his daughter and I woke up to the sound of him speaking in this really strange voice. He was shaking violently and said he was really cold so we piled a bunch of blankets on top of him. He told us he had seen and spoke to MANY spirits at the site. There were three Japanese soldiers he described as Generals and the rest were all Filipinos, including women, one pregnant woman and small children. To make a long story short, the reason the Filipino spirits were attempting to hinder our operation is because they had absolutely no idea what was going to happen to them if they failed at the task dictated to them. They were basically doing it out of fear of the unknown. Then the pregnant pig living next to the site just mysteriously died the night after. After that, there was no spiritual activity at the site at all. This happened at a different site than the one we've been discussing in this thread. But you are correct, it is a real site. They are currently excavating the vault. Current measurement is 7 ft high, over 10 ft long... and counting.

OK here is one for the books.  As I said working as a Channel is very dangerous so you must hold it back.  Below are some drawings that some IJA wanted to convey to me very anxiously but I kept holding back to not let it get out of control.  IF I did I might not get back of myself so I held back on what it wanted to write.  So most of the writing is just squiggles but some is legible.  The first time I saw this done was in 1998 and the guy who let it go became totally possessed and never came back to himself.  So I held back and naturally what was written was not very legible.  So for what it is worth.

I don't know the name " Tumoro Chukawi " .  But this is about a tunnel with trucks and also a sea shore deposit in Butuan.  Two different deposits.  2016.