Author Topic: Strange, Strong Smell at 50-55 FT  (Read 33369 times)

enochsea7

Re: Strange, Strong Smell at 50-55 FT
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2018, 05:36:55 PM »
OK here is one for the books.  As I said working as a Channel is very dangerous so you must hold it back.  Below are some drawings that some IJA wanted to convey to me very anxiously but I kept holding back to not let it get out of control.  IF I did I might not get back of myself so I held back on what it wanted to write.  So most of the writing is just squiggles but some is legible.  The first time I saw this done was in 1998 and the guy who let it go became totally possessed and never came back to himself.  So I held back and naturally what was written was not very legible.  So for what it is worth.

I don't know the name " Tumoro Chukawi " .  But this is about a tunnel with trucks and also a sea shore deposit in Butuan.  Two different deposits.  2016.

Well I hope this led to a successful recovery considering the risk you took to gain the info. But handing your body over to a spirit doesn't seem necessary bro... Just my opinion. Why not use a Quija board or something along those lines? I remember reading, i believe it was wisdom originating from the Kabbalah, the steps that must be taken before attempting to communicate with a spirit in this way in order to prevent them from taking over your body forever. Its a long and complicated list man, really long.

enochsea7

Re: Strange, Strong Smell at 50-55 FT
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2018, 06:10:53 PM »
I'm happy you made it out unlike the other guy. Thanks for sharing this. It would be interesting to try making a Quija board out of Japanese characters to see if communication could be done the same way, perhaps in a more effective manner. Does anyone know exactly which form of Japanese language all of the soldiers knew how to speak and write during WW2?

Just to be clear trying to communicate with spirits is not something I recommend doing.