Author Topic: Good - Bad - Or Ugly ?  (Read 14714 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Good - Bad - Or Ugly ?
« on: June 29, 2018, 07:17:46 PM »
OK Boys and Girls out there in TH Land, lets hear it from our dowsers, psychics and just plain crazies.  Here is a pic of a place someone started to dig about 10 years ago.  The old guy died of a stroke not soon after his diggers started.  Is it a HIT or is it a MISS ??  Is there something where the read arrow point to ?  I put the red arrows on it.

Lets see what you come up with.

Z

Offline kaloy

Re: Good - Bad - Or Ugly ?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 07:29:30 PM »
miss. just my instinct 8)

Offline fom1113

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 05:29:05 AM »
 Is that a man made hill? They were trying to dig a load which was buried extremely difficult to recover. But if they are aware of the trickery of the Japanese there is a small cache around not far away.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 05:18:50 PM »
Is that a man made hill? They were trying to dig a load which was buried extremely difficult to recover. But if they are aware of the trickery of the Japanese there is a small cache around not far away.

This is a terraced hillside for trees now.  The site is a former IJA hospital just above this spot by maybe 20 meters.  Naturally skulls have been recovered from the site but not this exact spot.

Z

Offline kaloy

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 06:39:09 PM »
if this hill has a coconut tree in it and there's a creek down the slope, and this hill is almost at in a lot boundary, that site is similar to my site. possibly, the load is near the creek.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2018, 10:26:08 PM »
Sir Zobex, Kaloy has the same answer as mine. Please examine the west or east part of that hill. Whatever the lowest part of terrain you must concentrate on that area. The Japanese has plenty of tricks that we should study first.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 03:24:58 PM »
Sir Zobex, Kaloy has the same answer as mine. Please examine the west or east part of that hill. Whatever the lowest part of terrain you must concentrate on that area. The Japanese has plenty of tricks that we should study first.

OK Gentlemen, we will give it 2 more days and then I will respond.  This is a good brain tester.  Thank you for the comments.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2018, 09:11:49 PM »

OK Gentlemen, we will give it 2 more days and then I will respond.  This is a good brain tester.  Thank you for the comments.

Z

OK, so here is more of the story.  I will explain after our Gentlemen Dowsers make their interpretation.  Some pics of the same site.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2018, 04:15:10 PM »
OK so I guess you guys are stumped.  This is a hillside, there is a water well and a pocket that has water at the base of the slope but it is not a stream or creek.  The mango tree laying on it's side, down the slope, is a marker to what we are told is a bunker door that has been covered up.  This was an IJA hospital site.  So basically from the first pictures, if you look down grade and to the left of the picture are the water well and a hole that was dug for ducks and what not.  Farther around the base of the slope is the alleged bunker entrance.

Z

I will post another brain twister later on.

Z

Offline zeeker

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2018, 07:50:30 PM »
were you able to penetrate the bunker?

continue the journey

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2018, 10:50:07 PM »
were you able to penetrate the bunker?

It's ready to be opened, however, since there is a truck and staff car inside, we are waiting for a clearance document from the museum so no one will get into trouble.  It's almost in town.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2018, 06:20:30 PM »
Here is another intuitive test or dowser test.  Tell me what you think.  Is there something in ( still in ) this cave tunnel ? ?

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2018, 06:24:14 PM »
I should comment that a type 26 revolver and helmet were recovered just inside the mouth of the cave, buried about 1 foot down.  Also a spirit has been seen hanging about the group of trees where the cave entrance is at.  We have seen the spirit and one of the workers for the land owner grabbed and sold the gun and helmet for a quick 3,000 pesos, without permission naturally.

Z

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2018, 09:25:52 PM »
Those photos are from the tunnel under that mound?
TW

Offline fom1113

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2018, 05:07:12 AM »
Potential recovery three spots. Much easier if that tunnel is facing east. Clever dowser should be employed or you may just waste lot of time for trial and error.