Author Topic: Foreign Treasure Hunters  (Read 19389 times)

Offline fom1113

Re: Foreign Treasure Hunters
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2019, 02:42:52 AM »
Thank you... Peace for every one of us.

Honestly i don't hate any foreign people T hunting in our land. I know what hardships they encounter here as almost majority of them went bankrupt and worst some get killed in digging accident. The Japanese are instrumental, the Americans also are the main reason why those treasures left here so let them dig if they want. But alas is in our hands as some of few Filipinos got the opportunity to know the secret how to recover from big to small deposits. If a foreign hunter knew the secret how to locate it, well lets congratulate him. But as far as i know foreign hunters always proceed to extremely deep big loads and dangerous to dig. Lets leave that to them. 9 bars, 15 bars or 20 bars of 75 kilos in every vault is enough for us Pinoys. 3 small deposits are equivalent to 1 big BTW. 

Happy hunting guys.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2019, 03:46:24 AM »
Hi everyone. I just want to clarify regarding that Filipinos dont owned or have the only right on the treasure that are hidden on thier land. Like our mineral law, what is underneath your land. ( 1 meter or something). The Government has 30 percent share and the land owner will have 70% or something. That is not exactly what the rules say but atleast that is the basic. If a Foriegn TH will follow this and have an ageement with the land owner. Then it will be good. Reality since our laws here were not as strong as on the U.S. well a good deal with the land owner and a discreet operation will be much better. Permits will be jus back up.

Just my idea.

BTW How is Z?
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

tninja

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2019, 04:49:13 AM »
Duterte is such a little girl... You guys have made such an epic mistake electing this guy. Everybody knows that Chinese boat rammed the Filipino fishing vessel at Recto Bank and literally left the crew to drown in the sea like animals. And yet you still support this little pathetic weakling president. He's only good at murdering his own people in the streets. This guy has totally failed your country by surrendering your land and sea to China without even evoking the Mutual Defense Treaty. He is letting a foreign country walk all over your people, on your own land and sea, like you're all nothing but a bunch or worthless cockroaches. How any of you can still support this guy is a complete and total flabbergasting mystery to the entire world.

It is a very sad day for the Philippines. If you care at all about your children and children's children having a country they can call their own then I truly hope you can wake up from your Dutertard trance and completely reject this man's offspring when they attempt to get elected after his term. Otherwise you have handed over this land to China. A country who very clearly sees you all as lower than dirt. WAKE UP FILIPINOS!  :(

Offline fom1113

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2019, 06:17:16 AM »
 Yes you are right, he murdered criminals. But during noynoy times criminals and drug syndicates were murdering innocent people everyday and every night and that was you like. You showed us where your side is or maybe you are one of them. Did you ever forgot rhat during noynoy (the most intelligent guy) era those china sea incidents were very common and it is not done by fishermen only but including chinese militaries and oh yes noynoy did plenty of things to help harassed fishermen by complaining everywhere and it did help a lot by escalating harassment by chinese animals. They are greedy uncivilised and you can not change that forever, it is in their blood. You want to sacrifice millions by waging war in exchange of few saved souls? Did you ever saw the difference? Noynoy times chinese fishermen and militaries are doing harassments, how many boats did they sunk and most are intentional?
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

tninja

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2019, 03:06:34 AM »
Yes you are right, he murdered criminals. But during noynoy times criminals and drug syndicates were murdering innocent people everyday and every night and that was you like. You showed us where your side is or maybe you are one of them. Did you ever forgot rhat during noynoy (the most intelligent guy) era those china sea incidents were very common and it is not done by fishermen only but including chinese militaries and oh yes noynoy did plenty of things to help harassed fishermen by complaining everywhere and it did help a lot by escalating harassment by chinese animals. They are greedy uncivilised and you can not change that forever, it is in their blood. You want to sacrifice millions by waging war in exchange of few saved souls? Did you ever saw the difference? Noynoy times chinese fishermen and militaries are doing harassments, how many boats did they sunk and most are intentional?

You're just like him. Weak minded and ignorant. I guess you saw that your lover is now calling the Filipino fisherman liars and taking China's side on the issue. Even though the Vietamese crew that saved them have confirmed their story.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-17/duterte-stands-by-china-despite-pressure-over-sea-collision?fbclid=IwAR3l5iMDD7ELZnulNY8oZfldBdHF8Vtb9Y0iavLK1li8b0qfXCMz95T5sqA

There doesn't need to be a war at all you baffoon. Duterte could raise the issue at the U.N. and the rest of the international community. But that won't happen. Because his entire administration is made up of half-brained chimps, they have recently said and I quote "love the international community." They are too full of pride and little man syndrome to ask any other country for help. The entire administration is an absolute disgrace and embarressment to the Philippines and the human race in general. Those are the facts.

tninja

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2019, 03:07:53 AM »
I guess the forum replaced the F word with "love"

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2019, 09:06:04 AM »
Tninja,
Watch your language. We don't allow name calling and bad words here. Hope you can understand why.
TW

You're just like him. Weak minded and ignorant. I guess you saw that your lover is now calling the Filipino fisherman liars and taking China's side on the issue. Even though the Vietamese crew that saved them have confirmed their story.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-17/duterte-stands-by-china-despite-pressure-over-sea-collision?fbclid=IwAR3l5iMDD7ELZnulNY8oZfldBdHF8Vtb9Y0iavLK1li8b0qfXCMz95T5sqA

There doesn't need to be a war at all you baffoon. Duterte could raise the issue at the U.N. and the rest of the international community. But that won't happen. Because his entire administration is made up of half-brained chimps, they have recently said and I quote "love the international community." They are too full of pride and little man syndrome to ask any other country for help. The entire administration is an absolute disgrace and embarressment to the Philippines and the human race in general. Those are the facts.

tninja

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2019, 02:23:03 PM »
The guy said maybe I'm a drug dealer for criticizing Duterte. It reaches the point of infuriation for those who really care about the Philippines when you see these Duterte minions side with him on every issue no matter how ridiculous and damaging to the country's future. These idiots just voted a Marcos in to power because he gave them the command. Truly disgraceful...

That's fine I'm out

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2019, 09:38:06 AM »
Right.. got you and fully understand. That's totally not cool what he said and I agree with you on that. Let's all try to keep our cool here gentlemen.
Thank you for your understanding.
TW

The guy said maybe I'm a drug dealer for criticizing Duterte. It reaches the point of infuriation for those who really care about the Philippines when you see these Duterte minions side with him on every issue no matter how ridiculous and damaging to the country's future. These idiots just voted a Marcos in to power because he gave them the command. Truly disgraceful...

That's fine I'm out

tninja

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2019, 02:30:57 AM »
I would like to apologize for the name calling and insults. I was wrong. China is a moral train wreck. We can all agree on that. I only fear for the future of the Philippines and the Filipino people. You can't show them weakness because they are the type to take a mile if you give them an inch. They are absolutely ruthless. Personally I believe Duterte is actually a decent person internally but lacks the wisdom necessary to effectively deal with China and many other issues. I'll just leave it at that. Sorry again. All the best luck in the field

Offline renantiur

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2019, 10:51:15 PM »

yes i agree. this is total way out of line when form 113 said :

"But during noynoy times criminals and drug syndicates were murdering innocent people everyday and every night and that was you like. You    showed us where your side is or maybe you are one of them."

this is totally way below the belt. if  i disagree with form 113 about duterte, does that make me a drug dealer or a drug syndicate member or a criminal? that is false and outrageous logic.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2019, 11:49:46 AM »
Yes, I agree also.

Anyway, I thought it was Dutarte who was having all those people related to drugs killed? It's like a wild-wild west there in the Philippines since he took office.

TW

yes i agree. this is total way out of line when form 113 said :

"But during noynoy times criminals and drug syndicates were murdering innocent people everyday and every night and that was you like. You    showed us where your side is or maybe you are one of them."

this is totally way below the belt. if  i disagree with form 113 about duterte, does that make me a drug dealer or a drug syndicate member or a criminal? that is false and outrageous logic.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2019, 07:09:43 AM »

in my personal opinion, duterte is not the one who killed them directly.   but he emboldened these police officers to apply and strengthen the law with regards to arresting suspects, intensify  intelligence operations as to who are the pushers and users, and conduct more buy bust operations as well as arresting suspects.     

for me, that is only applying the law and telling police officers to do their job.   but the only fault duterte did was to announce to the whole world that he will kill those drug suspects and pushers.   he has the propensity to  badmouth like  a cowboy telling everybody that he will shoot all the  bandits when what he did in reality was to only issue directives and order  police officers to intensify intelligence operations and conduct more arrest and buy bust operations. no actual killing but only paper directives (although he said he admitted killing a person before when he was a mayor).   

with the lawful order of president duterte  implemented by the police officers,  it is really bloody. there is no pure diplomatic implementation of this directive to arrest pushers and conduct buy bust operations. the natural instinct of a criminal and worse, drug addicts, is to fight back.   
you add the fact that drug addicts and users really have this sense of paranoia and are not of their right mind, these drug addicts with their unstable mind conditions would really fight back and be killed in the process.              for the police officers , its either you get killed or you kill in applying the law.

as a whole, what duterte did was not deplorable. what is deplorable is if Philippines will become a narco state.  as of now, the drug situation is now controllable, unlike before where almost 1/4 of the neighbors in the whole philippines  either are drug users or drug pushers. it was so chaotic. but when duterte assumed office, there were so many drug users and drug pushers who have changed their ways for the better. some were killed when they were arrested and they fight back. but the point is, it is now relatively safe in almost areas in the philippines now that the drug problem is minimized.

davao used to be like that before duterte came to office. killing was so rampant. i was a little kid then like 8-10 years old. i see people being killed almost a week. we used to go to davao city and we see dead people on the streets when we go to movies.   i saw a person killed also in maa, davao city. i saw a person killed in agdao, in claveria davao city.   with an innocent mind, i really can understand the concept of killing  even at a tender age.  it was like a natural phenomenon here in davao city ( i am from the province but we go to davao city every week).   when duterte came to office, he implemented the law, arrest the criminals and intensify the drug arrest operations. people get killed but those are collateral damage when you implement the law.

in just a few years, davao city became a tourist destination, known for its safe and clean environment. i saw change with my own eyes.   

applying the duterte effect in the national setting, change is also felt in the national level. when people gets killed in the process, how come you only focus on the killings, and not on the law enforcement side? are we saying that in applying the law and arresting the criminals, we should not use force when the life of the police officers are on the line? when criminals fight back to evade arrest, there is really no choice but for the police officers to fight back. thus, killings are something that cannot be avoided when you implement the law.    the problem with some western media  is they focus on the killing side, and not on the implementation of the law side..    they sensionalize the killings even if the killings were done lawfully, and that is where the bad image of duterte is being painted. he is painted as a killer of thousands of people. but how come, 90% of the people in the whole philippines still love this bad guy named duterte? the answer is , they dont believe ABS-CBN , cnn, rapper and other western media . they believe the real story and they believe this commoner guy named duterte who delivers results and bring change.   

are we saying that we should really avoid killing and let the drug dealers and users do their wanton  killing ways unabated? how about the innocent children killed, girls raped , and other people killed? its still the same killing , but these time, its the innocent pople who are killed by these drug users and addicts. the killing is still there. are we for the counting of those criminals being killed because they fight back the policeman or are we for the counting of the innocent persons being killed by these drug killers? i chose the counting of these criminals and drug addicts being killed when they fight back upon being arrested, rather than the innocent killing of civilians by drug addicts.

what duterte is doing is the right thing. order the police officers to arrest the criminals, order the police to kill drug addicts if the drug addicts fight back, and solve the drug problems. for one drug addict /user being killed (only if they fight back), thousands of innocent lives are being saved. for every one drug addict /user that are being jailed, thousands of innocent lives are being saved. for every solution that duterte is doing in solving these drug problems, thousands of lives are being saved.   my point is, apply the law, and kill those who will fight back. the important thing here is duterte is doing something to solve the problem while this drug problem is still manageable.

Offline DoubtfulMind

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2019, 06:59:50 PM »
Also if I may, i come accros reading with this.........
"Yachts carrying $100 million in cocaine. Safe houses in Hong Kong filled with gold bars. Shipments of methamphetamine from North Korea. Weapons deals with Iran. Mercenary armies in Somalia. Teams of hit men in the Philippines. Encryption programs so advanced that the government could not break them".
involvement of the Filipinos happened before the present administration  :-[ :-X
https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/549566/the-mastermind-by-evan-ratliff/9780399590412/

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2019, 02:50:03 AM »
Hi everyone. I just want to clarify regarding that Filipinos dont owned or have the only right on the treasure that are hidden on thier land. Like our mineral law, what is underneath your land. ( 1 meter or something). The Government has 30 percent share and the land owner will have 70% or something. That is not exactly what the rules say but atleast that is the basic. If a Foriegn TH will follow this and have an ageement with the land owner. Then it will be good. Reality since our laws here were not as strong as on the U.S. well a good deal with the land owner and a discreet operation will be much better. Permits will be jus back up.

Just my idea.

BTW How is Z?

Z is a live but not by much.  I have spent the last 3 months going in circles with a government agency, you can speculate on that one.

As a foreigner (BTW my Mom was a Filipino, a Castilano Filipino.  Her family was one of those rich white Spanish types AKA Castilano's who were destroyed in WW2 my Dad was a US service officer) so much for that.  My Filipino wife was gunned down in the streets of Davoa City, the safest city in Mindanao and her body was unsuccessfully destroyed by the Davao City Police.  Duterte was mayor at that time.  I recovered her body in the nick of time from the police.  It was a KFRG that went bad.  So there for that.  I don't think Dutertre is any genius but he is in a bad spot with China.  Up to his eyeballs in borrowed money and financing from China and by secret post WW2 agreement signed by all involved nations, China is 40% owner of all gold in the Philippines.  That is just a fact and anything that goes through the central bank, 40% belongs to and is given to China.  It was stolen from China also a fact.  China owns the PH.  The last elections in May was more corrupt that Marcos days.  All Chinese money, a lot from HK so I was told direct by the Central Bank.

So much for that.  I posted a lot of "" that "" it looks like.  To quote Forrest Gump, "" I'm pretty tired... I think I'll go home now.  ""

Z