Author Topic: History Channel LGWW2  (Read 11358 times)

Offline Yojuyo

History Channel LGWW2
« on: July 28, 2019, 02:27:03 AM »
Hi everyone. Does anyone had seen this series. The markers are very genuine. The area looks like the famous tunnel 8 or the teresa site. Are thier interpretation correct?

https://youtu.be/wqIf0A4VCiY
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline fom1113

Re: History Channel LGWW2
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 05:01:22 AM »
  Their interpretations are literally explained and adds a lot of excitement while watching but all are not relevant to decoding Yamashita signs and codes. There are classification of signs not to mention alphaneumerics. When i saw the monkey face i already knew what it means. Every sign connects, some are called locking which is very essential in locating a load without using metal detectors.
   One thing i can say is a shallow load is waiting there, idk if it is at the spot of their current dig, i guess its not.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 11:16:34 PM »
This is a 100% site and has many deposits in it.  This is a complex cave site.  The squares cut into stone are measurement markers.  1 cm = 1 meter distance.  That is measure the cut holes with a ruler.  1 cm = 1 meter distance.  The trick is finding the entrance of the main complex.  There is also a series of shallow deposits surrounding the water fall.  These are the return financing deposits and they were also shares of the officers who made the complex.  This is a very nice site but I doubt it will be recovered as long as Duterte is president.  At least these guys will not make the recovery.  Also there is a strong guardian spirit(s) on this site.  It is not or will not be easy to make a recovery there.  This will be a "bitch" to recover without a lot of heart ache.

I did an astral projection on the site.  There is much energy there.  Gives me a very dizzy headache.  To bad DB is not around.  DB got his brain cancer from one of the sites.  It was an attack or possession, he kept telling me he was so powerful but I knew he could not handle the spirits.  I remember he was working with me on a famous site on Mindanao, when the Four Samurai came to visit him about it.  He insulted them and I told him that was a bad mistake because they are powerful.  He said they could not touch him.  Guess he was wrong.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2019, 11:37:05 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZqvbDrFn3g

On this video this white guy does not know what he is talking about.  So show me the chamber.  Or did I miss something in the sequence of videos.  As a one time geologist I have drilled a lot of holes.  One time owned a drilling company.  IF he had drilled into an open chamber, that drill rod/shank would have dropped like a rock in open air.  No down pressure from the rig above and the drill rig would have shuddered as the 40 feet of drill shank all of a sudden just free dropped.  Once the down load pressure is off the face of the drill bit and the bit is free floating, the whole length of 40 feet of drill rod would have started to shake and rattle.  This so called drilling operators should know this.

Z

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 12:36:46 AM »
I also notice, thier comments are scripted. Even the bombguy. But the markings are so genuine. Thier drone LIDAR is also very interesting, it seems the drone photafe info they did not show it all.

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 12:41:33 AM »
The letter of "Nippon Star" leader with Bob Curtis name it is also very intetesting. The question is " Why they made this public?".

Offline fom1113

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 08:12:33 AM »
 Maybe to attract more viewers to show the world that those signs are genuine. You don't have to worry about that because they are spreading misinformation regarding code reading, themselves are victims too. Most of the codes circulating in the net are crap. I believe someone or a team from Japan was commissioned to create all those trash codes. They are so clever that up to now those codes are still very effective in deceiving unwary novice hunters. Yearly this tricky codes claims lives and draining wealth and fortunes of financiers.
  Few months ago 5 people instantly killed by a poison gas inside a tunnel just by following the sign they found in the net. Instead of avoiding the spot they followed the meaning to dig there at the wall. Who's next? Not me. Lol
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 05:35:33 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZqvbDrFn3g

On this video this white guy does not know what he is talking about.  So show me the chamber.  Or did I miss something in the sequence of videos.  As a one time geologist I have drilled a lot of holes.  One time owned a drilling company.  IF he had drilled into an open chamber, that drill rod/shank would have dropped like a rock in open air.  No down pressure from the rig above and the drill rig would have shuddered as the 40 feet of drill shank all of a sudden just free dropped.  Once the down load pressure is off the face of the drill bit and the bit is free floating, the whole length of 40 feet of drill rod would have started to shake and rattle.  This so called drilling operators should know this.

Z

The one who operated the drill is that T.W.?

Offline Goldenwarrior72

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2019, 05:34:58 AM »
Did anyone see that stone cut pyramid in the earlier episodes? that thing was unique

tninja

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2019, 06:17:29 AM »
Yea I saw that. No question it was man-made. That area definitely has some deposits scattered around but whether that team will be successful in recovering them, I tend to doubt it. I remember when two of those guys were in the cave using a Minelab PI detector with like an 8-10 inch coil. He told his partner that thing would detect down to 8 feet. Hehe

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2019, 06:32:21 AM »
Hahaha you are joking right?

The one who operated the drill is that T.W.?
[/quote]
"If words are made of silver, then silence is made of gold"

Offline Goldenwarrior72

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2019, 07:16:51 AM »
Yea I saw that. No question it was man-made. That area definitely has some deposits scattered around but whether that team will be successful in recovering them, I tend to doubt it. I remember when two of those guys were in the cave using a Minelab PI detector with like an 8-10 inch coil. He told his partner that thing would detect down to 8 feet. Hehe

I agree, doubtful these guys will recover from a complex set of deposits like that site holds.

What I really wonder is what kind of permits these guys are holding? Since they have teams of Lidar scanners and Drill Rigs coming up this mountain, all operated by foreigners, plus the film crew. Under a government under DingDong Duterte, what must be the agreement?
perhaps something along the lines of ''You can go and make your film with your expensive toys and fancy scripts, and make yourselves look like modern day Indiana Jones for 8 seasons, but you will not leave that mountain with any actual treasure''  ;D ;D ;D

We all know this show is nothing like what treasure hunting in the Philippines is really like.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2019, 09:17:42 AM »
Nice to see you again JacksonAlexander!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2019, 09:32:27 AM »
 Regarding the signs found by History channel team, i'm not surprised because all of the stuff they found there are very common, redundant in different provinces. The base marker they saw can be seen in other sites too.

tninja

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2019, 10:35:09 AM »
I agree, doubtful these guys will recover from a complex set of deposits like that site holds.

What I really wonder is what kind of permits these guys are holding? Since they have teams of Lidar scanners and Drill Rigs coming up this mountain, all operated by foreigners, plus the film crew. Under a government under DingDong Duterte, what must be the agreement?
perhaps something along the lines of ''You can go and make your film with your expensive toys and fancy scripts, and make yourselves look like modern day Indiana Jones for 8 seasons, but you will not leave that mountain with any actual treasure''  ;D ;D ;D

We all know this show is nothing like what treasure hunting in the Philippines is really like.

I was really surprised that this show was taking place at all here. It just seemed like it must have slipped through the net of secrecy and got approved by someone who didn't really believe in the whole legend of Yamashita's treasure. There are a lot of Filipinos especially in Manila who still think its all a big joke. Of course the Philippines doesn't have such a solid connectivity and communication between government organizations etc like in more developed countries. If Duterte knew that it was going to happen, I just can't accept the idea that he would let it pass. But maybe there was some hesitation to stop it, because that could give validity to the whole thing and therefore make more people believe. I remember when Duterte was asked about the legend and he said it was nothing but a "tall tale". Or like you said, they could have told them "yea go ahead and make your film but if we ever see you getting close to anything real you and your cameras are out of here." Perhaps even in order to discourage people from treasure hunting in the Philippines by showing everyone how much money these guys went through and in the end were not successful. I admit I've really given it some thought, big mystery because this is serious stuff not just here but in the highest levels of the international community.

I know about a site where the land owner was approached by the government on his land. They had observed his operation by satellite. They told him "We know you've been digging. You can enter in to an agreement with us." Basically softly telling him that they know he has been operating without a permit and that he really needs to sign a contract. The ultimatum they gave him was that he had to sell his land for 25 million pesos, and he would get only 30% of the treasure once recovered. They actually gave him an estimated weight of the deposit which was 76 tons. So they are using some serious technology, whatever it is. But they came in and kicked out the financier among others who had been involved with the operation. Totally took over the site. The title of the agreement is "Duterte Special Project".

So with stuff like that going on, its hard to believe that these guys will ever be allowed to recover anything real.