Author Topic: Nukes  (Read 12122 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Nukes
« on: August 07, 2019, 01:16:35 AM »
This a news article link.

https://www.rt.com/news/465940-manila-no-us-nukes-inf/

Sorry to break the news to Duterte, the Nukes never left the underground bunker complex at Clark AFB.  The weapons and command bunkers are all active and staffed and he knows it.  Run by foreigners.  There now.  Also there is the mountain airstrip in Bukidnon mountains that has a F117 stealth fighter bomber, airstrip and covert hanger there with full staff.  It also carries nukes.  There is an American sub setting off the north tip of Mindanao as well.  No secrets there.

Z

Offline Goldenwarrior72

Re: Nukes
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 05:57:33 AM »
Where is the Like button on this site ???

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 07:51:49 AM »

Sorry to break the news to Duterte, the Nukes never left the underground bunker complex at Clark AFB.  The weapons and command bunkers are all active and staffed and he knows it.  Run by foreigners.  There now.  Also there is the mountain airstrip in Bukidnon mountains that has a F117 stealth fighter bomber, airstrip and covert hanger there with full staff.  It also carries nukes.  There is an American sub setting off the north tip of Mindanao as well.  No secrets there.

Z

Is this bad or goid for us? I guess its good. Maybe the chinese knows about this and maybe the reason they are being stuborn in the Islets they stole from us.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline jerzx

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 10:53:05 AM »
Maybe if the Philippines known to the world that we have a lots of Nukes that can be use if somebody will harm us , then nobody will dare to bully. Not just like today they can just grab what ever they want because they think that Philippines are weak ....

tninja

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 06:24:15 PM »
Maybe if the Philippines known to the world that we have a lots of Nukes that can be use if somebody will harm us , then nobody will dare to bully. Not just like today they can just grab what ever they want because they think that Philippines are weak ....

Sadly you have a president who has already been bought and paid for by Beijing and will never allow the U.S. to place any weapons here that might actually provide any significant deterrent against the Chinese.

Link:

Duterte does not care about you at all. Just like so many politicians before him, he does not give a damn about the average hard working Filipino. He is just very very effective at acting like he does. The fact that he won't allow the U.S. to defend your country against a country who has literally already began stealing your land and resources should be a clear red flag and loud alarm bell. But no... The powerful magical spell he has cast on the populous still holds strong.

tninja

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 06:28:19 PM »
"To this day, I’d like to say this to the Americans, to this day, they [Russia and China] neither demanded the payment of gratitude, nor even a toothpick, nothing"

Very interesting thing to say while advanced military facilities armed with state of the art missiles are sitting on stolen Filipino territory mere kilometers away from Manila.

Offline jerzx

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2019, 08:37:47 PM »
The eagle of the far east will visit the big panda this month let see what will be the final agreement, since the eagle is made a point that he will tell the panda the boundary of its nest ... LOL !

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2019, 09:22:49 PM »

Z

Is this bad or goid for us? I guess its good. Maybe the chinese knows about this and maybe the reason they are being stuborn in the Islets they stole from us.

Once upon a time the USA people were good guys now we are the world assholes, not the people so much but the ones who took over the government.  Now the American people are too selfish, and lazy to care about anything but them selves personally.  My 70 year old Brother and I were saying this week, when we were kids, it would have been incomprehensible what is going on now.

The nukes in the PH are under control of those who well do what they want anywhere they want.  No benefit to Filipinos so don't think they are there for your good.  You guys are being used as throw-aways.  By launching from the PH you guys become targets.  They were first introduced into the PH in 1948 and never left.  In violation of American law but who cares, right ? ?

The most honorable ones in the PH are the high mountain tribals.  They still have honor and truth as their core of tribal existence.  I feel greatly honored to have been adopted by the tribals on two islands.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2019, 09:28:52 PM »

Z

The nukes were brought there in 1948 to put an arms umbrella over the gold bunkers.  In 1948 china was still in a civil war between the reds and the non reds.  BUT both sides were being supported by the US military.  Creating wars for division is what the USA does.  The so called Dragon Families in conjunction with the USA and Brits moved the gold out of China but it was all a con job on the Chinese.  Once the con was complete, the USA group moved nukes into the PH to keep out conventional forces from coming in to take or re-claim the gold.  over 600,000 tons of gold is a big target in 1948.

Z

tninja

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2019, 11:44:15 PM »
Wow, very interesting Zobex. So much goes on that we don't have a clue about. You seem to be a guy who is really in the know. Good on you for sharing your insider info. Much appreciated

Offline caped

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2019, 04:41:20 PM »
So are all the treasury bonds found in the philippines linked to this story? Do the chinese own most of the gold that the bonds represent? I know there are people buying these bonds. One group burns them upon purchase. I take it thats the USA side. The other group that buys them? Chinese?

Offline fom1113

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2019, 10:45:24 PM »
An example. Seen this 10 years ago in a meeting place in Makati City for a deal. Surprisingly still circulating and looking for buyers up to now. I was an accomplish of a guy interested to see the sample box. The holders of this commodity said they have few boxes of that for decades already. As i was able to lift it in the air and knock the sides,  proof that is is not a solid brass and pretty old. Maybe bunch of papers were stored inside and if it is sealed with asbestos will make it a fire proof documment. I am sure this box is old as the stamp dated 1934. If you think this thing is fake then i am 100% sure these are not made in Philippines. Pinoys are poor people and money wise, will not invest of hundreds of thousands looking for pure brass and creating stamps and paying those machinist for these sealed hollow brass craps.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2019, 01:01:42 AM »
An example. Seen this 10 years ago in a meeting place in Makati City for a deal. Surprisingly still circulating and looking for buyers up to now. I was an accomplish of a guy interested to see the sample box. The holders of this commodity said they have few boxes of that for decades already. As i was able to lift it in the air and knock the sides,  proof that is is not a solid brass and pretty old. Maybe bunch of papers were stored inside and if it is sealed with asbestos will make it a fire proof documment. I am sure this box is old as the stamp dated 1934. If you think this thing is fake then i am 100% sure these are not made in Philippines. Pinoys are poor people and money wise, will not invest of hundreds of thousands looking for pure brass and creating stamps and paying those machinist for these sealed hollow brass craps.

This box was made in Marawi City.  We called them Marawi Box's .   I was in Metro Manila for 5 months in the summer of 2002, we went to Mindanao and a few other places.  I was sourcing out box's and Leo Wanta was collecting up for Bush Sr.  Bush Sr. kept a jet setting at NAIA with crew for some time to collect up any real box's and fly them out.  The American FBI had trained an NBI agent at the NBI Forensics lab in Metro Manila to analyze the box's and sort out the fakes from the reals.  Then all the box's were shipped to the Central Bank for decision.  The fakes just kind of sat there in the underground CB vaults and the real ones were flown out to USA.  I was in the NBI Forensics lab for the NBI agent in charge was a cousin of my then PH partner in rounding up box's.  There is like 500 fakes for each real one found.  There is special chemicals used to test the contents of the box's.  I'm not at my desk computer now but I will post a picture of a REAL one that belonged to Argentina , we opened the box and confirmed the contents.  I know it is real because it checked out but first of all, we were the ones who opened the bunker and took out the box.  I won't touch those things now because the USA or military will only kill you to take them.  Will never get paid on them.

Z

BTW go to the PNP most wanted man list

http://www.pnp.gov.ph/operations/most-wanted-person

How come you don't see any Muslim Terrorists there like the ones on Mindanao that go and raid Christian churches and towns, murder a dozen people and then walk away.  ? ?

Offline fom1113

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2019, 04:19:59 AM »
Those fakes were made for a purpose. Big names were involved i believe. Imagine hundreds of fake pure brass boxes?

Regarding those PNP most wanted, maybe they are all dead now including Ecleo.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2019, 04:37:13 AM »
Anyway i am not interested in that fake boxes because i stick on TH all the time. I was just having fun reading the comments of that post fake brass box and just said to myself "i was once a witness to this fakes long time ago". I wonder where was that box nowadays and how many people pass to this as victims of their deal. Lol