Author Topic: Solid Site  (Read 5241 times)

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
Solid Site
« on: August 17, 2019, 07:20:42 AM »
Hey Everyone.

What do you think of these marking.

Found just inside the mouth of a small cave system.

Owners Father, Saw two japanese soldiers carrying a couple of small boxes inside this cave an the boxes never came back out.

when I look at the marking, and i look at the cave, it almost resembles the cave system itself. but what do you guys think? Is this some kanji character? the two dots i'm guessing are two deposits, which connects well with the owners father mentioning two boxes.

Thanks for reading

"If words are made of silver, then silence is made of gold"

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
Re: Solid Site
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 07:37:05 AM »
Just to be clear, it's two pics of the same marking, and two drawings of the same marking, just wanted it to be extra clear for everyone, since the mark is very faded already

Offline fom1113

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 07:20:09 PM »
That sign is giving an instruction where those loads are. 6 loads total but be carefull not to dig to the deep load with dangerous gas leak you might encounter. A shallow load is around 10 to 15 meters away. The direction? i dont know. You have to figure it out.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline fom1113

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 07:33:03 PM »
Those 2 dots are load representation and alignment. That sign is simple but it gaves you a clue of the deaign engineering used in there. The two boxes carried by japs are maybe the last loads hidden somewhere but still with alignment and measurement.
Failures made them perfect yet perfect are generous to make themselves masters of their knowledge!

Offline caped

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 01:42:29 AM »
If you think the lines represent the cave system, then try going to the part of the cave where the dots are located. Kinda assuming that it is a map. If it is then there should be a concealed entrance that should lead to the dots(targets). Just an idea. Clean the floor by the walls. Based on a past experience, there was a small cave (25 to 30sqm) that had a big flattish rock around 80cm diameter covering a vertical tunnel that lead to a horizontal tunnel. So if ever you hit a dead end on that system, have a good look on the floor beside the walls.

Offline fom1113

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 04:46:52 AM »
Hi Caped,

The sign he found was just a general info what was going on there during that time of burial. No clue how to do a recovery. I believe there are plenty of signs related to that sign he found. It is a reference point of the right approach and surely some signs can be found around to give the digger all the info where to go. That is tricky tho.

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2019, 07:56:50 AM »
Thanks a lot FOM and Caped for both of your opinions and info, I will follow with more pics and infos.

Caped, if this is a map of the cave, the place where the depos would be is a very tight squeeze, going to get inside it tomorrow and see what i find, bringing the old metal detector in there too

Offline caped

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2019, 03:40:28 PM »
This is what the cave looked like. Orange line is the soil. The roc was under the soil covering the hole. Just rotate the image for proper orientation. Good luck

Offline caped

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2019, 03:42:10 PM »
This is the correct orientation.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2019, 02:07:52 AM »
Hey Everyone.

What do you think of these marking.

Found just inside the mouth of a small cave system.

Owners Father, Saw two japanese soldiers carrying a couple of small boxes inside this cave an the boxes never came back out.

when I look at the marking, and i look at the cave, it almost resembles the cave system itself. but what do you guys think? Is this some kanji character? the two dots i'm guessing are two deposits, which connects well with the owners father mentioning two boxes.

Thanks for reading

Jackson, you are looking at the mark in the wrong rotation.  That is a symbol that says "down" or "down in"  as  down in the tunnel.  Two items down in the tunnel.  I would look inside for a rock in or on the floor or side marks you have not spotted yet.  These are only the tel to go into the tunnel, not the where in the tunnel.

Z

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2021, 03:56:35 PM »
Just to be clear, it's two pics of the same marking, and two drawings of the same marking, just wanted it to be extra clear for everyone, since the mark is very faded already

Looks like it, a map. An electronic gadgets needed to point the exact path... just my 2 cents.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."