Author Topic: TM 808  (Read 3275 times)

Offline Bose Yu

TM 808
« on: March 29, 2020, 06:50:19 AM »
Is there anyone here who have tried and used the TM 808?

Or do you have any idea, opinion and other information about this unit? Any reply is much appreciated. Thanks and more power to all. Happy hunting...
"Keep on Reading and You'll keep on Learning."

Offline renantiur

Re: TM 808
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 10:41:58 PM »

tm 808 is a treasure hunting equipment that can detect metals and treasures up to 20 feet if the size of the load has the same dimensions of a car.   however, all those western equipments give high hopes and almost too good to be true advertisements for their treasure hunting equipments  to be sold.  however , those western metal detectors and vlf (tm 808) are not designed for japanese treasure items with all the layerings of anti detectors (designed to protect the item from being detected) and decoys ( where the metal detector will detect instead of the real item). plus you factor that there are so many charcoal like layers, clay, alketran, super thick concrete cements, fine sands, gray layers, that acts like a protection from any gold ions from going out. how could a metal detector detect that. 

japanese designed items are not buried shallow. shallow items are those savings by japanese military officers and soldiers. almost or maybe some of them hit a little of the loot and buried it shallow. those are not japanese buried items with designs. so it means, shallow items are just a few like 1 out of 500,000.    the real ones with japanese designs are there not buried too shallow.

it means your tm white 808 is useless in locating japanese gold with  carefully designed burial methods. but if you dig 500,000 times, you might get lucky with tm white 808 for those give away items which were buried hurriedly by japanese military officers and soldiers.

yes. we have tried tm white 808. my friend dug up to 50 feet. nothing. some 10-12 feet nothing. but it detects something. when you dig, nothing. just a big egg and big zero

Offline renantiur

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 10:43:44 PM »
correction:   

japanese designed items are not buried shallow. shallow items are those savings by japanese military officers and soldiers. almost or maybe some of them HID (not hit)   a little of the loot and buried it shallow. those are not japanese buried items with designs. so it means, shallow items are just a few like 1 out of 500,000.    the real ones with japanese designs are there not buried too shallow.

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 04:52:32 AM »
@renantiur: Sir, regarding your friend that dug up to 50 ft, what is his basis to continue digging under? Is the soil in their hole clearly disturbed or they dig because the 808 detected something and found out that it's just a minerals or hot rocks?

What if the 808 detected something and when you try to dig a hole, it was found out that the soil underneath is clearly disturbed with a lot of soil color mixtures and Big rocks in the center of hole? What is your opinion in that case?

Offline renantiur

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 07:03:03 AM »
        View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:52:32 PM »

@renantiur: Sir, regarding your friend that dug up to 50 ft, what is his basis to continue digging under? IT SAYS THAT THERE IS A TREASURE UNDER ACCORDING TO TM WHITE 808 , AND ACCORDING TO THE MANUAL, IT SAYS IT CAN DISCRIMINATE GOLD FROM OTHER MINERALS. BUT I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD EVERYONE, YAM TREASURE CANNOT BE LOCATED BY DETECTOR AND SCANNER, EXCEPT IF ITS A HURRIEDLY BURIED TREASURE HIDDEN BY JAPANESE OFFICERS OR SOLDIERS AS THEIR PERSONAL SAVINGS. THESE GIFT ITEMS ARE NOT PROTECTED BY JAPANESE ANTI DETECTORS AND ARE BURIED IN SHALLOW  DEPTHS.

Is the soil in their hole clearly disturbed or they dig because the 808 detected something and found out that it's just a minerals or hot rocks? TM WHITE SAYS THERE IS GOLD WHEN IT SOUNDS . THE OPERATOR OF THAT TM WHITE 808 IS SKILLED . I WAS JUST AN OBSERVANT. THEY GET AN EGG. A BIG ZERO. NOTHING.

What if the 808 detected something and when you try to dig a hole, it was found out that the soil underneath is clearly disturbed with a lot of soil color mixtures and Big rocks in the center of hole? What is your opinion in that case? 

TO WHAT WILL YOU GAIN IF THE SOIL UNDERNEATH IS DISTURBED WITH A LOT OF SOIL COLOR MIXTURES AND BIG ROCKS IN THE CENTER OF THE HOLE? TO WHAT WILL YOU GAIN IF YOU SEE MARKERS , ROCKS AND WEIRD LOOKING ITEMS THAT YOU DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF THOSE MARKERS. REMEMBER, THOSE LUZVIMINDA AND THAPI MARKERS MAY BE COMPROMISED. WHO MADE THOSE MARKERS? ARE THOSE FOR REAL? IF THOSE MARKERS ARE REAL,  HOW COME MOST TREASURE HUNTERS DONT GET TREASURES AFTER SEVERAL YEARS OF DIGGING.

EVEN IF YOU GET A TRUCK LOAD OF MARKERS, WILL YOU GET RICH? ARE YOU THERE FOR THE TAKING OF MARKERS OR IS YOUR ULTIMATE AIM THE GOLD ITEM?

WILL YOU GET THE TREASURE?  THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT. DIG AND SEE IF THERE IS A GOLD ITEM. THEN YOU TRY AGAIN TWICE, AND THRICE, AND FOUR TIMES, AND FIVE TIMES. AFTER THAT, YOU GATHER YOURSELF AND ASK , IS TM WHITE 808 EFFECTIVE AFTER FIVE DIGGINGS AND A LOT OF MONEY WASTED?

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT. TRY AND TRY UNTIL YOU LEARN.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 07:04:36 AM »

I Am sorry i have it in caps lock. it was just to distinguish my answer from the question of bose yu. my apologies.

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2020, 05:54:25 PM »
With all due respect Sir, the MD which is the White's TM 808 has no discrimination for Gold. It is a metal detector and will detect any metal underneath. And right now, we are using that MD as well as a dowsing rod and currently digging a hole in between the 2 branches of a river.

Are you still operating any dig? What is the status of your current dig?

Offline renantiur

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2020, 03:45:05 AM »
i stand corrected. what i meant was not about gold discriminator but soil discrimination. based on what i saw from a friend who owns tm white 808 , it can discriminate those small metals to find the bigger metals deep. even if the soil is mineralized , it has one goal which is to find the bigger metals underneath.   

however, in practice, this is not true. it is an advertisement lie .  this is not true.

in our previous digs years years ago, it can mistake a nail and a metal bottle caps as a precious item. so during digging, you have high hopes. but then when you dig, you get the metal bottle caps.

no more digging. try and try your tm white 808 until you learn. that is the only way we can convince you.

https://www.kellycodetectors.com/catalog/whites-tm-808-specialty-metal-detector

https://www.metaldetector.com/whites-tm-808-metal-detector
Its dual-race track antenna works with adjustable ground balance to reject ground minerals and detect deeper metals. With larger objects, it can even detect up to 20 feet deep. Presets on each control offer hassle-free setup and your favorite settings are quickly recalled with push-button retuning. If you're looking for big finds, this is the best detector to use.

https://www.bigboyshobbies.net/white-s-tm-808-specialty-metal-detector       This metal detector can be used almost anywhere regardless of outside interference or ground mineralization - and find treasures buried anywhere from 4ft. to 20ft. deep! Whether you’re hunting for a cache of coins or you need the precise location of an underground pipe, the TM 808 does it all. It’s operable virtually anywhere, regardless of interference or ground minerals.
Signal Balance Control : Adjusts the Receive Signals to Allow Use Almost Anywhere Regardless of Mineralization

Adjustable Ground Balance : Only Cache Detector Able to Reject Ground Minerals for Deep Detection even through Mineralized Soil

https://treasurehuntergear.com/whites-tm-808/

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2020, 05:55:27 PM »
As of now, we stopped our digging operation since its holy week and we leave our hole with a very hard rock at the center of the hole that it consumed us around 4 days of burning with coconut shells and pouring water in the afternoon and in the morning, we hammered and chiseled those sides of the rock that had softened in the fire and water process. Good thing that there's a lot of free coconut shells as fuel in the burning process. Just sharing the update in our site. And we will continue the operation after holy week.

Who knows we will be lucky in this operation as I am just starting this kind of journey in my life. Hehe

Caches

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2020, 06:13:01 PM »

Or do you have any idea, opinion and other information about this unit? Any reply is much appreciated. Thanks and more power to all. Happy hunting...

I own the TM 808 and have used it a lot in the field. Its a good machine but just be realistic with your expectations. Just because you have the TM 808 now doesn't mean you're going to hit. If you scan over a real buried treasure and its within range of the TM 808's capabilities then the machine will detect it. But for say a toolbox sized object don't expect to detect it if its any more than 6-8 ft deep. The problem I had with it is all the mineralization in the ground here. There are so many pockets of concentrated iron and hot rocks in the soil. Its a very sensitive device so there's no way to avoid false targets like that. It also becomes very unstable when trying to scan the bottom of a shaft. Its really only usable from the surface of the ground. So if you buy one, just look at it like another tool in your toolbox. It might help you some day but if you rely on it alone then you may never hit.

Offline zeeker

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2020, 12:01:57 AM »

you hit it!
i totally agree

I own the TM 808 and have used it a lot in the field. Its a good machine but just be realistic with your expectations. Just because you have the TM 808 now doesn't mean you're going to hit. If you scan over a real buried treasure and its within range of the TM 808's capabilities then the machine will detect it. But for say a toolbox sized object don't expect to detect it if its any more than 6-8 ft deep. The problem I had with it is all the mineralization in the ground here. There are so many pockets of concentrated iron and hot rocks in the soil. Its a very sensitive device so there's no way to avoid false targets like that. It also becomes very unstable when trying to scan the bottom of a shaft. Its really only usable from the surface of the ground. So if you buy one, just look at it like another tool in your toolbox. It might help you some day but if you rely on it alone then you may never hit.
continue the journey

Offline Bose Yu

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2020, 04:54:22 PM »
I understand every comment, opinion and information to everyone of you here who cared to share your thoughts in my query about the TM 808. Well, we still haven't reached the maximum depth to our digging and we concluded that the soil layers are still disturbed so hopefully, we can continue our operation tomorrow. Good luck to all of us.

Happy Easter Sunday to all and Happy hunting too...