Author Topic: Help on this rock  (Read 4444 times)

Offline pfv01

Help on this rock
« on: January 27, 2021, 07:40:21 AM »
Hello Admin and all moderators! Kudos for bringing TSEATC alive again!  :D

I just found this today as it looks funny (orange like) by accident & took a picture. After reviewing it, I realized that it may be something else fishy. What yah think?

Offline Voyager

Re: Help on this rock
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 01:13:29 AM »
Estimated size and weight? If rock can't be easily moved there's a good chance it's a marker. Looks like a heart to me and not an ordinary rock.
Voyager

Offline pfv01

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 02:32:34 AM »
Thank you sir Voyager!

Actually I thought of it just like a metamorphic rock (maybe of gem quality) of some sort so I took a picture and then when I reviewed, I was surprised to see that it looks like a heart. I agree sir with you that it is probably a marker, maybe below or points towards something. I noticed too the lines and circles on the rock but the area just undergone some major construction since 2006 so I will still ask the owner if this was moved or anything.

I am more interested if this rock bears something inside as it is color pink.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 09:14:00 AM »
Yes.. definitely looks like a heart!
TW

Offline pfv01

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2021, 09:22:09 AM »
Hello Sir Admin. Thanks for the reply.

Well, I just met with the lot owner where I found this and they said that this is extremely heavy. They were able to move it by pushing but were not able to carry it. I'll have a look at this rock again in the future and see if it is possible that something is in it.

Also, I got to see almost 10 confirmed markers near the site. Can I inquire about the sat scan you did offer on the other post?

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 01:10:42 PM »
Hello,

Yes, it's very heavy because it's solid stone. I hope the owner and you aren't thinking of breaking it apart to see if something is inside of it?? Nooooooo.. there's nothing inside of that so don't destroy a good sign like that.

TW

Hello Sir Admin. Thanks for the reply.

Well, I just met with the lot owner where I found this and they said that this is extremely heavy. They were able to move it by pushing but were not able to carry it. I'll have a look at this rock again in the future and see if it is possible that something is in it.

Also, I got to see almost 10 confirmed markers near the site. Can I inquire about the sat scan you did offer on the other post?

Offline pfv01

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2021, 05:59:16 AM »
Appreciate it Admin. I did see it again today and saw that the rock is quite small around 12 inches in breadth, 5-6 inches in height, Maybe around 18 inches in length. The tip of heart points east in general so I followed its direction & was lead to a vacant lot with 2-3 bamboo trees in the area. I did not survey it deeply though yet - just a quick glimpse.  :D

I have samples of small rock boulders which may or may not contain deposits. May I post them here together as one picture numbered? I highly appreciate to have an expert to comment on the rocks.     

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2021, 01:03:35 PM »
Sure, you can post your pictures here. Is that a known gold mining area? Otherwise, why would those rock boulders possibly contain deposits?
TW

Appreciate it Admin. I did see it again today and saw that the rock is quite small around 12 inches in breadth, 5-6 inches in height, Maybe around 18 inches in length. The tip of heart points east in general so I followed its direction & was lead to a vacant lot with 2-3 bamboo trees in the area. I did not survey it deeply though yet - just a quick glimpse.  :D

I have samples of small rock boulders which may or may not contain deposits. May I post them here together as one picture numbered? I highly appreciate to have an expert to comment on the rocks.   

Offline Enkpk

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2021, 11:02:46 AM »
Mine has sign in the middle

Offline pfv01

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2021, 05:42:02 AM »
I think this is the best selection I have. Just taken this morning.  ;D Not sure if this is a burger sandwich containing a shiny mustard inside or a giant clam marker.

Offline pfv01

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2021, 05:43:32 AM »
Top view

Offline pfv01

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2021, 05:44:14 AM »
Back view

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2021, 09:48:16 AM »
What is that? A Skull??
TW

Offline Voyager

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2021, 12:09:14 AM »
For a better picture try getting pictures in the early morning or late in the afternoon. This is to avoid shadows in your pics. Also try getting pics from different angles with ang without flash.

Voyager

Offline pfv01

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2021, 02:48:15 AM »
Thank you very much sir Admin and Sir Voyager!

We revisited the site and retook pictures and with Infrared. I just saw the front shows a 'Japanese Tengu' pic. The long-nosed guardian. Infrared suggests there may be sandwiched inside and also below it thus we call this the clam or burger.