Author Topic: Why in English?  (Read 2556 times)

Offline Goldenwarrior72

Why in English?
« on: June 01, 2021, 08:54:01 AM »
Sketch of a cloth that was found at 40ft. stuffed inside a bottle.

Why would they write it in the language of their enemy? I know some higher ranking officials were educated in Europe, but then why the poor spelling?
Also, Why is the measurement in feet? Japanese used the Metric system during these burials...

Keep in mind there were genuine code markers being pulled out before finding this cloth at 40ft, many of those markers were fashioned into skull designs, each unique in its design.

Could it be no Ginto but a mean trap instead at 50Ft?

We've got some ideas as to why but we'd like to know what others think too.. Could it perhaps be Koreans that were responsible for this?

The second 0 in 100 Was left open, as shown in the sketch, no accident there, some speculate this means it is much more than 100.

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Why in English?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2021, 12:44:57 PM »
Sketch of a cloth that was found at 40ft. stuffed inside a bottle.

Why would they write it in the language of their enemy? I know some higher ranking officials were educated in Europe, but then why the poor spelling?
Also, Why is the measurement in feet? Japanese used the Metric system during these burials...

Keep in mind there were genuine code markers being pulled out before finding this cloth at 40ft, many of those markers were fashioned into skull designs, each unique in its design.

Could it be no Ginto but a mean trap instead at 50Ft?

We've got some ideas as to why but we'd like to know what others think too.. Could it perhaps be Koreans that were responsible for this?

The second 0 in 100 Was left open, as shown in the sketch, no accident there, some speculate this means it is much more than 100.

Best post a picture of the bottle and the map.

As for spelling, I have seen corrupted English used by many Filipions as even this week in my many emails to me.  But in English and with a Swastika is curious.  True many Japanese were trained in English and in non Metric measurements up until 1941 but come 1941 Japanese were forbid from speaking or writing in English and it was pure metric at that point.

Could it be Filipino allies of Japanese activities, possible but they would not be trusted to bury with code markers.  I do know and have partial copies of the Teresa #2 inventory list in had writing of the person cataloging as it went it on a daily basis.  It is in English as he was not pure Japanese.

I would be suspect this map being a trap and a decoy.

BTW have you notice that most of the internet search engines have scrubbed information about Japanese War Treasure from their results ?

Z

Caches

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2021, 11:58:33 PM »
Did you happen to take note of which direction the bottle was pointing? With the note being written in English, its hard to accept that the Japanese left it for their own countrymen to find upon return. It seems to me more like a decoy sign, meant to send you further downwards instead of the correct direction which would be indicated by the direction the bottle was pointing.

Caches

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 12:03:19 AM »
How did you determine that specific spot on the ground was where you should begin digging? If you used the compass method, maybe you should try drifting in the direction the bottle was pointing instead of continuing downward, while you still can. It wouldn't hurt to try right now unless you've already continued downwards. The Japanese used both the imperial and metric systems in their burials. The fact that you found this bottle at an even imperial depth measurement could further confirm that the bottle was indeed left as a decoy for unwanted treasure hunters and code for the Japanese to know when to drift.

Caches

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2021, 12:11:41 AM »
Just a side note as an example. I once heard a story of a treasure hunter who dug down and hit an anvil. The anvil was positioned intentionally but the treasure hunter did not take note of the direction it was pointing. After he removed the anvil, a little further down he found a jar with a note inside that read "Lucky you!". Being fooled by the decoy sign, he continued down and down, never hit a thing. I'm only saying that this could be a similar scenario. It is worth a shot anyway.

Caches

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2021, 01:59:25 AM »
After giving it further thought, I am going to say the bottle was definitely a pointer indicating a direction change. The note ranks of decoy. Why would they go through the trouble of digging another 50 feet down to drop the load after revealing its exact depth and location? The whole point is concealment. Nothing about the note makes any sense at all.

Offline Goldenwarrior72

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2021, 09:20:22 PM »
We know there is a trap coming because a majority of the code markers are formed into skull designs, each different, some have hearts as the mouth, diamonds as the eyes. I will post some here below. They are freaking cool to look at.   

A Decoy. I agree, but other code markers have indicated boxes. We will have to explore the possibilities when we open it back up. After hitting 40ft and finding the bottle, we had a collapse in the hole, it's still a muddy mess up there now. Maybe that was a blessing in disguise as we could have easily found nothing but death at 50ft, had we continued right away.

whether it's below through a trap or off at an angle, we have no doubts it is there, somewhere around that 50ft level of the land.

How did we get wind of it? Japs have been breaking in and sneaking around this mountain property for years, kept coming to the same general area, enter us.

That anvil story is a good one, thanks.

Zobex-
I had not noticed they were scrubbing out the Yamashitas Gold story online, no accident there i'm sure. Especially with the astronomical amounts of it that have been coming out of PI since you know who came into office. Lots of Military forcing themselves onto sites around the country right now, it's wild. Just as before, there are so many big things happening right under the peoples nose, and the Pandemic is a perfect shield for it all.

Cheers

Offline Goldenwarrior72

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2021, 09:27:50 PM »
some of the signs.

Caches

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2021, 09:52:35 PM »
Is that second skull down fashioned out of cement? Damn dude... These are fantastic.

Caches

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2021, 01:38:11 AM »
Since it appears you are unwilling to show us the cloth, any chance of seeing the bottle it was in?

Caches

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2021, 02:24:54 AM »
By drawing a swastika on the cloth, could the Japanese have been trying to pass blame to their own allies for looting SE Asia in the case that anything was recovered there? The swastika is bizarre. I can't think of any other reason for using it. I wish you would post a photo of that along with the bottle. It wouldn't reveal any essential clues to its location.