Author Topic: ANYONE looking for that Bigg egg shape rock with DIAMOND  (Read 2430 times)

Offline spiritofthewind

ANYONE looking for that Bigg egg shape rock with DIAMOND
« on: January 25, 2022, 10:53:45 AM »
Hallo,everybody
I was wondering if any of you are after that Egg Shape rock and that so to be largest Diamond on earth ?
I connected preaty good with Elmos story and tought why not while most of the Hunters are opsesd with gold and digging .....as I menssune earlier in my introduction text I dont really have connection with gold because it is a metal that is sourounded with so much negativitie from people .Metal as it self its ok and have its benefites but what we as speacies do with its a beat to much .How ever I am not in favour of digging inside of earth because I am scared form and entering in caves is like being oin a horror movie my self  ;D....
But walking above the surface of the earth tru out of beautifuul Philipin nature enjoying all of its glory and looking for 1 in particular egg shape rock sounds like  next 20 years of joy in my life .
I am from Europe and as hole world is going creasy form actual situation I tought why not spending next 20 years in nature and having a side job Thunting in this case Diamand hunting .

I am bigginer and with your help and my biggining luck perhapse I can finde it .......and if not my contribution to the subject will be openly publishing all of the points routes I went true in next 20 years documenting gps locations at least I went true so other will know and have information about it ?

Does anyone hunts for this one ?
Would you share a story ?
Is there any specific MDetector that is able to locate Diamonds above the ground and seald in stone Japanies way ?
That old man  and his story on Elmos site would you coment plese what you think ?
Is there any starting point of a group that was carriying this Diamond ?
Does any body know more less or exact rute Yamashita or this group took while fleying form Manila .?
Is there anywhere such public information, a book you could recomand as a sorce of information to at least start immagining the routes they where fleying ?

I have so many question on this  topic but those are the ones I like to start so please understand I am bigginer and I know so little but yea remember your bigginig .

Thank you all so much .
WIND 

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: ANYONE looking for that Bigg egg shape rock with DIAMOND
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 09:16:52 PM »
I never heard of any metal detector that can detect diamonds. Metal detector detects metal. Diamonds don't have any metal inside of them.
TW

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2022, 11:57:59 AM »
I really know zero about it .....my presistant reasurch resolts with fallowing options :
1.Titan GER 100 ......................14.000 $
2.Titan GER 500 ......................  4.000 $
3.Mega Diamond Locator ..........  4.000 $  ony Gem stones with laser pointer in to the target
The thing with those detectors as far I understud is that they are design for Gems that are in the ground . Acording the old mans story on  on Elmos site that legendary tresure hiden in Egg shape rock is above the ground so I was just fishing if any of you more expirience ones would say somting about it .

Admin you are here as longest ...tell me pls your tought on this mith ...will you ? and second awesome story I kinde of immidiatly connect with is this airplain suposinly carriying remaping of Tanakas locations by Yamashita that was shot above Philipins .....what is do you say about it ? any body from forum or out of  you could recomand ......I could talk to or even join ......
Shure I understand total stranger and bigginer is not realy desirabble but I am not just a normal bigginer I can say for my self I am a little exception .
thank you .
WIND

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2022, 12:07:58 PM »
Well I have zero experience with any of those detectors you have listed below. My question is: Do they really work? Hopefully, someone here who has experience with using any of those items can better answer our questions.

Airplane supposedly carrying and remapping of Tanakas locations by Yamashita? Sorry but I'm not familiar with any of that. Perhaps ZOBEX can better reply. Not sure where he is because he didn't reply to my email I sent the other day.

TW

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2022, 01:13:11 PM »
SOME OF THE CLUES ON EGG SHAPE ROCK
borowed from YTube video with hope I wil not got in trubble for using it this way ?

- no maps and no clues
- its hiding intention is never to be faund
- SOLDIERS < carriying diamant >FINDE < this egg shape rock and move it with they are >NUMBERS<in particular way .
- Rock is >NOT BURRIED< under the ground .
-Rock >MIGHT BE < burried under the ground or felt in dipper water due to earthquakes or landslides.
-Its unknown if rock is located neer body of water.
-Soldiers did traveled  mostly with in a reach of rivers creaks because water was the sorce of food.
-Soldiers have bean under the panic and intention was to while hide the diamand .
-Rock looks like an egg up down .
-There is possibility that it stayes now on the side due to natural disasters.
-Rock contest One biggest diamond with few bags of other precious cut and uncut gems .
-Hole made in rock to hide is huge.
-Hole is pached  with same rock material mix with spec.chemicle
-knowing the trick it can be retreved in 5 min .
-who is looking for this Diamant: Koreans
                                                Japanies
                                                Americans
                                                Philipinos
                                                British Nationals  all { sicretly }
-Job requareds: no need for digging
                        no hard work
                        quik recovery
                        no metal detector or scaner needed
-Size of rock : size of military truck not smaller !!
-Full grown adult can lie down and rest on the top of it
-Color : ordenary type similarly as the other rock around with exeprion lookin like an egg upside down .

Remeining question and me thinking loud,conclusions :

-let me start with how come that a treasure of such valiu { if fauded will turn Philipins instantly in the richest country on planet} was carried at last moment and that task was given to some law range General ? NO Takana or Yamashita where ordered to hide and preserve such tresure but some General who some how even walked alive after the war and then at the end decided to revile the story ?
Hmmm ? Ok still it can happend .
- what was their plan and  destination in first place .They where ordered to carry it to a particular place and not to wonder around the jungle with such enormous precious  valiu .They have bean ordered to bing it to a particular place ........WHERE....?
-general must know more less which area he was before they got lost right ?......Japannies do not get lost just like this ....even under the fire of enemy their  new at all the time exacly where their where .
- I assume their hit North-West .......I really know so little from which side their where forced to flee Manila .....but from bits I read they got attackt from multiplay sides south and east .
-Story tels they where 2 groups they split and second groupe was cot shortly after ......perhapse they where sucrifiy for a cose of escape of first groupe .
-I wonder what was the amoud of soldiers in the groupe ? To lower the amound of individuals who new where it was hidden I mean type of hide they usualy excicute even they are own soldiers or ranking officers .
-their wonder true forests with all chemicles and precious stones retriting an till they realise they will be cot with it so they spot an egg shape rock and as egg represent something in japan they decided to hide it in that rock .
-I wonder wat egg shape represents in Japan and they are culture ?

ok guys those are just few of my personal toughts on this mith I would be happy any of you participating a beat in topic if you finde time and wiligness .
thx
WIND

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2022, 01:17:32 PM »
I think I red it on his post yes ....if truth sims to be possible to finde this wreck because it is above the ground ......but with all todays tehnologies hmmmmm It should be faunde all ready , an less thos Guardians kill any one who trayed to touch them which again it could be the case ?

Well I have zero experience with any of those detectors you have listed below. My question is: Do they really work? Hopefully, someone here who has experience with using any of those items can better answer our questions.

Airplane supposedly carrying and remapping of Tanakas locations by Yamashita? Sorry but I'm not familiar with any of that. Perhaps ZOBEX can better reply. Not sure where he is because he didn't reply to my email I sent the other day.

TW

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2022, 01:57:15 PM »
What an silence ...?
is it possible that no one has any comment on Egg shape rock and gems hidden in ?

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2022, 02:30:40 PM »
How could anyone possibly hide gems inside an Egg Shaped Rock? Are you saying the rock is man made and someone caste it and hid gems inside it?
TW

What an silence ...?
is it possible that no one has any comment on Egg shape rock and gems hidden in ?

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2022, 01:34:16 PM »
Noooo.....
Its  a story of biggest dimant on planet hidden in a egg shape rock by JIA at last moment ........
story is on  Treasure Hunting Club  web site from  Elmo Zugwalt ......

How could anyone possibly hide gems inside an Egg Shaped Rock? Are you saying the rock is man made and someone caste it and hid gems inside it?
TW

What an silence ...?

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2023, 09:12:21 PM »
What an silence ...?

no never heard of it too, if it does must have a NAME right now.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."