Author Topic: HOW TO BRAKE ROCK / MICRO BLASTING  (Read 4048 times)

Offline Ruby

Re: HOW TO BRAKE ROCK / MICRO BLASTING
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2022, 01:32:42 PM »
Many things could have been done in the past
Z

Love to read a ZOBEX ''book'' about TH, Davao and Duterte.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2022, 09:15:50 PM »
Many things could have been done in the past
Z

Love to read a ZOBEX ''book'' about TH, Davao and Duterte.

You have heard the saying  " Dead Men Tell No Tales "  ?

Z

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2022, 10:13:46 AM »
Sims after the obteining the legal licence second  think an Treasure Hunter will have to higher a small army of 50 man as min hevely armed a prived kinde of army security to be able to digg safly sinds there is no other way ??!!

Many years ago, over 20, I filed for and paid $10,000 usd cash for a TH permit from the PH government.  All proper filed using a PH attorney.  Some friends of mine, then Generals in the PNP and now most all dead of old age . Helped in this and I already knew what the results would be but they said they could handle it.  So the documents are all filed, cash paid and bond posted.  Soon as the documents are filed giving the map position on private property.  Bang, up shows a couple of truck loads of AFP and a large backhoe.  They dug a big hole and found ZIP.  Were really pissed off.  Naturally, I inserted the WRONG MAP position.  So I had a legal permit to dig but oopseee I went and dug in the correct place.  Hmmmmm.  First, Last and Only time would I ever file for a permit to dig.

Another time I found a cement slab some 20x30 feet square under 1 foot of dirt.  In the middle of an old coconut grove.  The land owner and I made a deal, this was like 15 years ago.  So I am arranging for a big backhoe and trucks to come in and do a fast dig.  As soon as the word got out I was bringing in a large backhoe, BAM up shows in the middle of the night TWO large backhoes, several military dump trucks and a bunch of men.  They did a Rambo invasion on the land, dug like it was a military combat operation and used the big backhoes to fill several large dump trucks full of broken up wood box's and gold bars, then ran out fast leaving the area look like a bomb test zone.  In this case the trucks and tractors belonged to the Dole corporation of PH.  It was not their land but one one side of this private property was a large Dole plantation.  Apparently Dole had purchased their land looking for this deposit but failed to locate it.  They were less than 100 feet away.  The land owner could only set and cry.

The PNP, well gee we have no idea what happened ? ?   Blink Blink.

There is no way of working in any fashion with the PH government unless you have a lot of dirt on them and they back off.

Z

Again you save my life ......thank you Zobex .........I really an so naive ......pffff
those Japs are mean .......just when I think .... ok whats  is a bigg deal  cuting or choping  true conctere you come with this informatin that even there they tought of to killing  any one who come close to gold bars .........They are such brutal bandits !!!!
is there any thing els we should know  about concrete vault that involves  death ?

Well working //legal // with all permits should not be a big issue aproching LAB for testing .Sinds Treasure HUnting is legal and ones you have all legal licencess it should not be that problematic for them to give you  analises resolt .It is non of they are bussnes what you are doing or where as longest it is legal that prived person can bring a cement sampler for testing  right ......You are not bringin peace of natural rock or something that has historical valiu but man made cement right ......? never the less they are payed for they are work ! You are not obligated to give them any father information and in worst case scenario you can openly tell them that it come from Treasure hunting legal operation .......and if they want to see the legal licencess you can show them right ?
So where is the problem ? After all theytold you that they all ready tested such sampler so ????

did you ever trayed to use concrete SOFTENER OR REMOVER ?

Many things could have been done in the past when we first started but then, for example, there was NO cell phones in the PH.  later there were no cell phones on Mindanao.  If you wanted to make a call out, you went to a "call station" and used a land line out to PLDT and made out  bound collect calls at the a rate of $4.25 per minute out ! ! ! !

Never bothered to get a sample chemically analyzed.  Luggage was searched going out of PH, any rock sample and even now, it is illegal to take a rock or soil sample out of the PH unless you have permits.  No lab in the PH was capable of analyzing this stuff.  Just 2 years ago we did get a sample of hard but not true hard, concrete from a bunker that is 1 meter thick.  The concrete is toxic.  So it was not only hard, but not super hard, it was toxic and the dust from cutting it would make you sick.  In fact 2 people died from cutting the concrete.  The laboratory said they had tested such a cement before, warned it was toxic, very toxic.  Some kind of NON organic poison.  I suspect it was Picric Acid explosive mixed into the cement at time of mix.  Very toxic and dissolves into water very easy.  The laboratory started asking a lot of questions of us and what we were doing and where.  We got out.

There is two kinds of bunker shell you may come to.  One is a full cast box.  Often a bigger hole or tunnel is dug and then the cement is mixed in the tunnel and poured into forms like construction of a cement building.  Wood shoring holds the roof up during construction.  A small escape hole is left in the side and then that is filled once the wood forms are removed via that hole.  OR the roof forms are left in place with the final pour of cement.

Another form is simply a cap that is like a box with no bottom in it, that is cast over the major deposit but the sides will be like 12 feet tall so it discourages people from digging down the side.

Yes, never attempt to punch a bunker block without first digging around the sides and under the bottom to see if it is hard or not down below.

I expect the hardener is some kind of organic compound that can be dissolved .  Because, the softening agent is non toxic and can be handled.  Is stable for a few days when mixed but not later.

The last hard cement blocks like this I saw was 5 years ago on government land.  You can ask Jeremy Barns from the National Museum how he made out on that.  Wink Wink.  I personally examined the blocks and tried an electric jack hammer on it for demonstration to the guys working in them.  It just bounced HA HA.  I was just asked for advice, they didn't even offer me a San Miguel.

Yes a resin is now used in "plastic cement" once set very hard and water proof more or less.  Best to used plastic cement in PH construction, lasts longer.

Z