Author Topic: HOW TO BRAKE ROCK / MICRO BLASTING  (Read 4050 times)

Offline spiritofthewind

HOW TO BRAKE ROCK / MICRO BLASTING
« on: January 30, 2022, 01:56:40 PM »

sefuul information :

I was so happy I come a cross this method as bigginer after spending hours of waching some of you Philipino guys suffering with hammers and fires .....I was wondering if it is legal in Philipins ? www.ezebreak.com  for those they have cash to buy .And those they do not have money or have less type and wach on Yuo Tube : How to brake rock the easy way
technic is called :     MICRO BLASTING   which even can be used in caves or tunnels but again be extreemly carreful.

WARNING !!!!!!!!!  PLEASE 
be carrefuul protect you self at all times ,dont let me be responsibble for posting it here and giving you idea and then you being leizy to protect your self  ending up hurt .It is very easy to gather the matterial but come on protect you self and dont let no one be around standing waching naivly while you are blasting the rock .
It sims to work preaty well on quaed bigg bolders otherwise you can chop it beat by beat as showen on videos .
JUST REMEMBER NO MORE THEN 3 CARTIGES!!!!!!!!!! .............................. take time .

Offline renantiur

Re: HOW TO BRAKE ROCK / MICRO BLASTING
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2022, 01:54:49 AM »

any use of explosives, without any exemption as to how many kilograms, are highly regulated by authorities. that includes also the selling and use of any of the ingredients for making explosives, they are usually regulated by PNP or i dont know what agency with the government.

i dont know if any treasure hunter will be allowed to buy this microblaster technology.  if any treasure hunter can buy this microblaster, the next question will be " will any freight forwarder accept and deliver this microblaster from abroad to the philippines" . through air cargo, im sure this microblaster will not be allowed.

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2022, 09:25:29 AM »

If I understud good ?

MICRO  BLASTING is based on a simple purchase of cartiges 22 milim .....rest  any one can manufacture .
Main 3 Cartige brands are : HILTY,RAM SET,and DUO FAST .
Now question I cant answer is :
Are saling of such Cartages is alowed in Philipins .Those are simple Cartages  22 mil but without  the head just Cartage with gun powder squeezed presed at the end so no bullet }.m I think some specific  Hilty machines  uses such Cartages .

OUTSIDE OF PHILIPINS FOR THOSE THEY CAN AFFORD : the Micro-Blaster. Sold as a kit ($700 to $1700, depending on the model), it enables homeowners, contractors, landscapers and farmers to safely smash boulders. It makes less noise than a 22-cal. rifle and is so safe you don't need a federal blaster's license.

here a quote from ezebreak web site :
EZEBREAK LLC  is the manufacturer and marketer of the Micro‑Blaster™  product line, a suite of patented rock breaking equipment that is powerful, portable, lightweight, and affordable.  It is easily operated by contractors, excavators, field workers, and more to efficiently remove boulders, concrete structures, and rock formations.  Our devices may be used in many instances where much costlier techniques are typically required, resulting in a considerable reduction of cost and time.
Micro-Blaster IMicro-Blaster IIMicro-Blaster IIx3 (3 Head)
Product Page   
The Micro-Blaster ™  product line is an innovative solution to the problem of demolishing large rock or masonry structures. The equipment can be used by public works departments, rural landowners, road crews, landscape contractors, installers of underground water, electric, gas, or sewer lines, and National Park and Forest Service employees engaged in back country trail building and maintenance as well as personnel involved in rescue. New customers include people involved in Geology, Mineralogy, Paleontology, Mineral Exploration, Lapidary and other related subjects. Micro-Blaster is reliable, easy to use and safe. The best feature of this amazing product is that it  SAVES TIME AND MONEY.

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 09:42:29 AM »
Cartage prices :

Hilti 416474  DX- 450  price per 100 p.      15,69 euros
                   DX- 460
Duo-Fast  5000 p         price                      7,99  euros 

Both Cartages are used for semi automatic power actuated fastenibg tool .

One disadvantage for those hunters with absolute no bugget is use of drill machine portabble cordless sorryyyyyy. .......you cant make money without moneyyyyy    noppppp !
falloow the wideo on You Tube : How to breke rock the easy way 

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2022, 06:18:47 PM »
Forgive me Zobex  ;D ;D ;D ;D

WANTED !!!!!!!
KNOWN AS >>>NON-TOXIC  SOLUTION  <<< that will cause...... JAPANIES CONCRITE .......... to disintigrate {{ break up into small parts as the result of impact or decay }} so that it can be scrapped as would small grain gravel {{ Gravel is classified by particle size range and includes size classes from granule- to boulder-sized fragments. In the Udden-Wentworth scale gravel is categorized into granular gravel (2–4 mm or 0.079–0.157 in) and pebble gravel (4–64 mm or 0.2–2.5 in }}}

A closely guarded secret of the Japanese recovery team...............................no worries we will crak they are sicret ........!!!
I guess we would have to torture one of them like they torture Philipinos or Americans in camps .......slowly we only want the formula .....hahaha

WIND.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2022, 12:01:34 AM »
Many things could have been done in the past when we first started but then, for example, there was NO cell phones in the PH.  later there were no cell phones on Mindanao.  If you wanted to make a call out, you went to a "call station" and used a land line out to PLDT and made out  bound collect calls at the a rate of $4.25 per minute out ! ! ! !

Never bothered to get a sample chemically analyzed.  Luggage was searched going out of PH, any rock sample and even now, it is illegal to take a rock or soil sample out of the PH unless you have permits.  No lab in the PH was capable of analyzing this stuff.  Just 2 years ago we did get a sample of hard but not true hard, concrete from a bunker that is 1 meter thick.  The concrete is toxic.  So it was not only hard, but not super hard, it was toxic and the dust from cutting it would make you sick.  In fact 2 people died from cutting the concrete.  The laboratory said they had tested such a cement before, warned it was toxic, very toxic.  Some kind of NON organic poison.  I suspect it was Picric Acid explosive mixed into the cement at time of mix.  Very toxic and dissolves into water very easy.  The laboratory started asking a lot of questions of us and what we were doing and where.  We got out.

There is two kinds of bunker shell you may come to.  One is a full cast box.  Often a bigger hole or tunnel is dug and then the cement is mixed in the tunnel and poured into forms like construction of a cement building.  Wood shoring holds the roof up during construction.  A small escape hole is left in the side and then that is filled once the wood forms are removed via that hole.  OR the roof forms are left in place with the final pour of cement.

Another form is simply a cap that is like a box with no bottom in it, that is cast over the major deposit but the sides will be like 12 feet tall so it discourages people from digging down the side.

Yes, never attempt to punch a bunker block without first digging around the sides and under the bottom to see if it is hard or not down below.

I expect the hardener is some kind of organic compound that can be dissolved .  Because, the softening agent is non toxic and can be handled.  Is stable for a few days when mixed but not later.

The last hard cement blocks like this I saw was 5 years ago on government land.  You can ask Jeremy Barns from the National Museum how he made out on that.  Wink Wink.  I personally examined the blocks and tried an electric jack hammer on it for demonstration to the guys working in them.  It just bounced HA HA.  I was just asked for advice, they didn't even offer me a San Miguel.

Yes a resin is now used in "plastic cement" once set very hard and water proof more or less.  Best to used plastic cement in PH construction, lasts longer.

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2022, 12:08:05 AM »
The Japanese recovery teams always budget a minimum of 1 Million USD on any project win or loose.  They play the odds so if they blow 5 Million on 5 sites but clear 100 Million on one site, it is a business model.

If you have a real site, expect to budget at $250,000 usd on a single site.  Speed is important.  On TH, get in, get out, before the spirits and the power people come in on you.  Like working a digging tunnel.  You have 3 weeks to 3 months.  After that it always goes to shiiit.

Z

Cartage prices :

Hilti 416474  DX- 450  price per 100 p.      15,69 euros
                   DX- 460
Duo-Fast  5000 p         price                      7,99  euros 

Both Cartages are used for semi automatic power actuated fastenibg tool .

One disadvantage for those hunters with absolute no bugget is use of drill machine portabble cordless sorryyyyyy. .......you cant make money without moneyyyyy    noppppp !
falloow the wideo on You Tube : How to breke rock the easy way

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2022, 12:15:19 AM »
Explosives are no longer a good idea.  The PH is not like it used to be.  People now are very perceptive, if you blast out in " the sticks " and someone hears, they call the authorities.  Anything imported now that suggests TH, gets ceased and you get questioned at the least, then under surveillance.  We no longer bring in geophysical equipment let alone advanced metal detectors or radar equipment.  It used to be I always traveled with some kind of GPR.  Not any more. 

I am old now so I am I guess you say " retired ".  Certainly am Tired !

Z

any use of explosives, without any exemption as to how many kilograms, are highly regulated by authorities. that includes also the selling and use of any of the ingredients for making explosives, they are usually regulated by PNP or i dont know what agency with the government.

i dont know if any treasure hunter will be allowed to buy this microblaster technology.  if any treasure hunter can buy this microblaster, the next question will be " will any freight forwarder accept and deliver this microblaster from abroad to the philippines" . through air cargo, im sure this microblaster will not be allowed.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2022, 06:45:50 PM »
Great info, Zobex! Keep it coming.
TW

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2022, 02:09:11 PM »
Again you save my life ......thank you Zobex .........I really an so naive ......pffff
those Japs are mean .......just when I think .... ok whats  is a bigg deal  cuting or choping  true conctere you come with this informatin that even there they tought of to killing  any one who come close to gold bars .........They are such brutal bandits !!!!
is there any thing els we should know  about concrete vault that involves  death ?

Well working //legal // with all permits should not be a big issue aproching LAB for testing .Sinds Treasure HUnting is legal and ones you have all legal licencess it should not be that problematic for them to give you  analises resolt .It is non of they are bussnes what you are doing or where as longest it is legal that prived person can bring a cement sampler for testing  right ......You are not bringin peace of natural rock or something that has historical valiu but man made cement right ......? never the less they are payed for they are work ! You are not obligated to give them any father information and in worst case scenario you can openly tell them that it come from Treasure hunting legal operation .......and if they want to see the legal licencess you can show them right ?
So where is the problem ? After all theytold you that they all ready tested such sampler so ????

did you ever trayed to use concrete SOFTENER OR REMOVER ?

Many things could have been done in the past when we first started but then, for example, there was NO cell phones in the PH.  later there were no cell phones on Mindanao.  If you wanted to make a call out, you went to a "call station" and used a land line out to PLDT and made out  bound collect calls at the a rate of $4.25 per minute out ! ! ! !

Never bothered to get a sample chemically analyzed.  Luggage was searched going out of PH, any rock sample and even now, it is illegal to take a rock or soil sample out of the PH unless you have permits.  No lab in the PH was capable of analyzing this stuff.  Just 2 years ago we did get a sample of hard but not true hard, concrete from a bunker that is 1 meter thick.  The concrete is toxic.  So it was not only hard, but not super hard, it was toxic and the dust from cutting it would make you sick.  In fact 2 people died from cutting the concrete.  The laboratory said they had tested such a cement before, warned it was toxic, very toxic.  Some kind of NON organic poison.  I suspect it was Picric Acid explosive mixed into the cement at time of mix.  Very toxic and dissolves into water very easy.  The laboratory started asking a lot of questions of us and what we were doing and where.  We got out.

There is two kinds of bunker shell you may come to.  One is a full cast box.  Often a bigger hole or tunnel is dug and then the cement is mixed in the tunnel and poured into forms like construction of a cement building.  Wood shoring holds the roof up during construction.  A small escape hole is left in the side and then that is filled once the wood forms are removed via that hole.  OR the roof forms are left in place with the final pour of cement.

Another form is simply a cap that is like a box with no bottom in it, that is cast over the major deposit but the sides will be like 12 feet tall so it discourages people from digging down the side.

Yes, never attempt to punch a bunker block without first digging around the sides and under the bottom to see if it is hard or not down below.

I expect the hardener is some kind of organic compound that can be dissolved .  Because, the softening agent is non toxic and can be handled.  Is stable for a few days when mixed but not later.

The last hard cement blocks like this I saw was 5 years ago on government land.  You can ask Jeremy Barns from the National Museum how he made out on that.  Wink Wink.  I personally examined the blocks and tried an electric jack hammer on it for demonstration to the guys working in them.  It just bounced HA HA.  I was just asked for advice, they didn't even offer me a San Miguel.

Yes a resin is now used in "plastic cement" once set very hard and water proof more or less.  Best to used plastic cement in PH construction, lasts longer.

Z

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2022, 02:17:49 PM »
Quote from web site ......sims it is legal to purchase such cartiges but question remeins if pirved persons could use them in such way as on Ytube video I posted .It is an pirat way  but very affective .......and it does not makes much noice  no more then sound of a fired gun I guess .Again I do not know if it is legal to purchase such cartages in Philipins for use on consturcion site etc ......sinds it can be missused ?
///////////////////The Micro-Blaster ™  product line is an innovative solution to the problem of demolishing large rock or masonry structures. The equipment can be used by public works departments, rural landowners, road crews, landscape contractors, installers of underground water, electric, gas, or sewer lines, and National Park and Forest Service employees engaged in back country trail building and maintenance as well as personnel involved in rescue. New customers include people involved in Geology, Mineralogy, Paleontology, Mineral Exploration, Lapidary and other related subjects. Micro-Blaster is reliable, easy to use and safe. The best feature of this amazing product is that it  SAVES TIME AND MONEY.//////////

Explosives are no longer a good idea.  The PH is not like it used to be.  People now are very perceptive, if you blast out in " the sticks " and someone hears, they call the authorities.  Anything imported now that suggests TH, gets ceased and you get questioned at the least, then under surveillance.  We no longer bring in geophysical equipment let alone advanced metal detectors or radar equipment.  It used to be I always traveled with some kind of GPR.  Not any more. 

I am old now so I am I guess you say " retired ".  Certainly am Tired !

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2022, 06:18:59 PM »
Many years ago, over 20, I filed for and paid $10,000 usd cash for a TH permit from the PH government.  All proper filed using a PH attorney.  Some friends of mine, then Generals in the PNP and now most all dead of old age . Helped in this and I already knew what the results would be but they said they could handle it.  So the documents are all filed, cash paid and bond posted.  Soon as the documents are filed giving the map position on private property.  Bang, up shows a couple of truck loads of AFP and a large backhoe.  They dug a big hole and found ZIP.  Were really pissed off.  Naturally, I inserted the WRONG MAP position.  So I had a legal permit to dig but oopseee I went and dug in the correct place.  Hmmmmm.  First, Last and Only time would I ever file for a permit to dig.

Another time I found a cement slab some 20x30 feet square under 1 foot of dirt.  In the middle of an old coconut grove.  The land owner and I made a deal, this was like 15 years ago.  So I am arranging for a big backhoe and trucks to come in and do a fast dig.  As soon as the word got out I was bringing in a large backhoe, BAM up shows in the middle of the night TWO large backhoes, several military dump trucks and a bunch of men.  They did a Rambo invasion on the land, dug like it was a military combat operation and used the big backhoes to fill several large dump trucks full of broken up wood box's and gold bars, then ran out fast leaving the area look like a bomb test zone.  In this case the trucks and tractors belonged to the Dole corporation of PH.  It was not their land but one one side of this private property was a large Dole plantation.  Apparently Dole had purchased their land looking for this deposit but failed to locate it.  They were less than 100 feet away.  The land owner could only set and cry.

The PNP, well gee we have no idea what happened ? ?   Blink Blink.

There is no way of working in any fashion with the PH government unless you have a lot of dirt on them and they back off.

Z

Again you save my life ......thank you Zobex .........I really an so naive ......pffff
those Japs are mean .......just when I think .... ok whats  is a bigg deal  cuting or choping  true conctere you come with this informatin that even there they tought of to killing  any one who come close to gold bars .........They are such brutal bandits !!!!
is there any thing els we should know  about concrete vault that involves  death ?

Well working //legal // with all permits should not be a big issue aproching LAB for testing .Sinds Treasure HUnting is legal and ones you have all legal licencess it should not be that problematic for them to give you  analises resolt .It is non of they are bussnes what you are doing or where as longest it is legal that prived person can bring a cement sampler for testing  right ......You are not bringin peace of natural rock or something that has historical valiu but man made cement right ......? never the less they are payed for they are work ! You are not obligated to give them any father information and in worst case scenario you can openly tell them that it come from Treasure hunting legal operation .......and if they want to see the legal licencess you can show them right ?
So where is the problem ? After all theytold you that they all ready tested such sampler so ????

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2022, 06:34:53 PM »
Here is a good one, many many years back and this is many, before the PH had any x-ray equipment on baggage going through the airports, I went to help a friend of mine whom had found a few bars of gold and such.  One bar was platinum.  So I agreed to take the bar of platinum to the USA and sell it for him.  Mind you I came into the country and there were no x-ray equipment anywhere to be seen.  I spend two weeks and then pack things up and put the bar of platinum in my carry on case.  Go to the airport in one of the outer islands and WOW there is a luggage conveyor belt and a just installed x-ray machine.  I'm already in the terminal and now what.  So what the heck I toss the carry on case on the conveyor belt and wait to see what happens.  God must have been smiling.  The airport had just hired two old local ladies to set and watch the screen.  They were setting there in their old street clothes facing each other yacking about their children as my case went through and I could see the bar on the screen.  They missed it completely along with a knife I had in there. 

I get to Manila on a transfer flight out, never left the airport but again NOW there is x-ray equipment and I knew they would spot the bar.  Just in front of me was a white guy, tourist that had two ceramic statues tourist junk and he was getting nervous because of restrictions on the number of carryons he had, three.  He looks at me and starts to offer me several hundred dollars to take one of the statues as my carry on.  ( I am not dumb, these things were worth about 10usd each so he must have been smuggling something inside ) so I say no, he goes in line first and then the police grabbed him and his ceramic things.  While the police are grabbing him, my case goes through, I can see the bar on the screen, but since no one was paying attention, it goes through.  I flew home with 12kg of platinum.

The first and last time I ever tried to take a bar through in my luggage.

Z

Z

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2022, 07:55:04 AM »
ZOBEX... wow.. great stories! I bet that platinum bar was worth a hell of a lot of money!
TW

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2022, 12:55:10 PM »
ZOBEX... wow.. great stories! I bet that platinum bar was worth a hell of a lot of money!
TW

Yes, it was not pure PT but had a lot gold and silver in it.  Early PT was hard to purify and who knows where it came from, no markings on it.  Still got about 400usd an oz for it at the time.  But I took very little as it was not mine.  Belonged to friends of mine, found on their family coconut plantation.  How it got there is an unknown story.  Probably someone grabbed it and hid it out among the trees.  One of the nearby plantations found one as well, perhaps it was two.  They were not talking much about it.  On the island of Panay.

Z