Author Topic: CANCER AND OTHER ILLNESES cosed by DIGGING Yamashita Treasure  (Read 2222 times)

Offline spiritofthewind

CANCER AND OTHER ILLNESES cosed by DIGGING Yamashita Treasure
« on: February 12, 2022, 11:03:21 AM »
                                                                             Hi,Guys
I read  manny times Treasure Hunters got in fackt sick from differrent illnesses cosed buy being exposed or in contact with misterious components JIA used to poison or contaminate they are hiding spots .Most of the time poisonus particals will be mix togethere with different layers of earth or even mix together with cement to create they are legendary concrete.
If you want let as here bring maximum information of how to protect our self in first place because prevention is the key in good health not cose or cure but prevention in first place .
I am no doctor or a hiler or guru but just an ordenaty guy who last 30 years do not consume any kinde of meet,fish,eggs,milk,I hardly eat cooked  food ...........I am PEACEFUUL FRUTERIAN .....RAW food you know Juices,salats,seads,hole greins...etc .PHILIPINS might be not reach country qua money but you guy are a paradise of healthy foods .Fruits and veggies plus stuff from jungle and nature  oh man its growing all over you .

WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN YOUR HEALTH ?
                        HEALTHY MAN HAS MILIONS WISHEES VERSUS SICK MAN WHO HAS ONLY ONE WISH
                                                        you can guess what that wish is !

Offline spiritofthewind

Re: CANCER AND OTHER ILLNESES cosed by DIGGING Yamashita Treasure
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2022, 12:30:48 PM »
                                                                      CANSER

Let me put it this way ........we all have a canser .....it is just a matter of time when it wil be activated .How come that we all have it ? ......answer is we host organic body, which means every living organic body o  this planet that is build from cels can have a canser .Ok more educated folks might jump on me now and trow lots of me bla bla bal ......but I do not care about it because I know what a canser is .More of all I also know parshly how to prevent its activation.
=============================================================================
Here agree or not up to you but please dont argue with me here I just want this to be as easy as possible because this is an fack so then there is only a point after it ,no any but ,or etc  point over ! Sinds all our body,organs are build from cells this is where you have to pay attention !!
Canser is nothing more or less then very first weak cell that aventualy dayed and starts decomposing !
Then comes second ,thrd...and so on .......so that before you know there is an formation of dead cells in deformed form and numbers .
OK pay attention here !!!
It allways starts with  very first 1 cell that dayes and then other sourounded ones are falowing .......WHY ?
Because in fackt there was a larger number that suffered tru out the time and then finaly one of them simply dayed it always starts with 1 and then grows from there in numbers creating a size .
============================================================================
If you will accept this just for the moment and be open for this information then I can tell you this as falow . WHY cells dayes .......hmmm because of multyplay reasons which doctors can tell you  more I know from my expirience ........cells dayed because they  didnt have a right food to feed on and where are exposed with an enormous amound of toxins true our our oral food consumptuon that yes it is nothing supriceing in there .
CELLS needs and consume or live only on 1 type of fuel and that is ENZIME .Pure unprocess Enzime is a one and the only
tastless fuel of our cells .Ones you feed your cells with enzime they will be happy and healthy an till your last breath ......you will daye healthy of old age never to worry about ilnesses.
For those they might not understand it........ here an unbitable compairising that evry living bean will understand.An diesel engine  will never runn on gasoline (benzine) because it is made for diesel .SO simple it is !DO the right fuel and engine will runn like a clock......right ?
Same with celles .......we are nothing more or less then a engine buil from cells and our fuel is called ENZIME .......fortinut for us it is only one and only fuel .....no others .
==============================================================================================
LAter on off corse engine needs oil ,air.water etc welllll we too right ? So pure water,cold press olive oil for example fresh air, and all other minerals etc are from importance for our engine to function properly .Ones you use a wronge oil wronge minerals bad air......you know you will run ,but question is for how long ?
==============================================================================================
Ok you got the idea so far ?
there you are .......now doctors are more then happy to set you on the trabble and cut you open and remove Canser buy doing what and how ?
Buy cuting canser of from organ or part of our body ..........but but ......what do they do they are not cuting precisly the canser cells that are dead but they sims to cut always little more around !!!.........
WHY ?
Because they know that  bigg portion of sourounding cells are  exsosted and it is just a matter of time when they will daye tooo so what they do they cut them too and remove till healthy cells sow you and thats it .Weather you recover  or not its up to ......????? they do not care at all !!
=============================================================================================
Perhapse you ask your self where do I finde ENZIME right fuel for my cells ?.........some think you will have to do on your on sorry ! JUst type in google  word enzime and start your jurney in reasurching .......and ones you do not sucssed you can alwaays ask me and I will tell you where and how to finde
100% pure enzime ,oil and fresh air .

So my felow Treasure Hunters you can see here that cose of  your Canser is in all of us and it is a matter of time before it is activated .Shure JIA as we all know had enormeus amound of Doctors and scientists being beasy with huge knowlidge behinde so of corse it was very easy for them to advice what  chemicle or natural products will inhace activation of Canser on any organic body that will  come close to hidden treasure .
I understud that most commen Cansers  diggers or crew members got are skin Canser ,lung Canser,kiddney Canser and so on .Shure you can get them ones you are exposed to Chemicle agents that JIA mix in cley or toxins you might inhale while you are digging . BUT what I want to say is that long before you started to digg you might have had used a wronge fuel,oil,air etc so I wouldnt blame Yamashita for it !
Yes I come a cross manny stories saying : hei  hei he was healthy didnt smoke and so on but the moment he got involved 3 months later he got Canser from a blue .
Hmmmmmm?  ::) ::) ::) ??? ??? I am not shure that this is the case ....in fackt I am 100% mshure that every of this diggers or western guys  where unhealthy long before they got involved in Yamashita treasure hunt .
Yes,yes ......I am aware of stories of GUardians and they are capabilities to make you sick ! Some how I belive and accept  that althought it the person is in an truthly healthy state of his body and soul how then Guearian or any of the entitie could affect his organic body when its functioning 100%.
The only answer is buy sabotageing and hurming our engine with Chemicles ? To be truthly honest I am not shure about next part in my story because I never incounter entities and gueardians and I wil tray to stay a way from them .......but storyes tells different that they are real and they are able to get you an Canser and hurd you via  your health ......How they do that I dont know so if any of you will know please respond with story and tell us your expirience ......

cheears
WIND
wind .

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2022, 01:43:09 PM »
                                                                     TOP 10 MUST LIST

1.SILICIUM
2.SODIUM BICARBONATE
3.APPLLE CYDER VINAGRE
4.GINGER
5.CURCUMA
6.RAW CAMEL MILK
7.TIGER MILK (IT IS A RECEPTIE NOT REAL TIGER MILK )
8.LEMON
9.C-VITAMINE  ( XXL amounds )
10.WATER ( fresh with exact PH level )

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2022, 02:24:30 PM »
                                                                                        SILICIUM

FAUND IN  WHITE KLEY  aKa  KAOLIN

We are fuul of toxines !!!! They are every where in our dayly life simply kiling our cells :  air ,food , clothes we wear,water we drink drinks we drink every where so we absorb them in an uscale amound .Besides Toxins we are fuul of bacteria ,fungas and yeast .

WHITE EATIBLE Clay absorb toxins !!!! and exhibits bactericidal properties,
                               has enveloping, removals and enterosorbiruyuschee effect on the skin and gastrointestinal tract.
                                                                  It tones, revitalizes and rejuvenates the body.

White clay of the type refers to the coastal Azov clays.
                                   Contains most of the number of required individual microelements, including calcium (Ca), iron
                      (F), copper (Cu), potassium (K), aluminum (Al), iodine (I), phosphorus (P), magnesium (Mg), silicon (Si), and others.

The therapeutic effect
                                                                White clay used as an anti-acne oily skin elevated.
                                                                      It has long been used to lighten freckles.
                               Use as a means of cleansing the body of toxins and radiation in case of poisoning and improper metabolism.
                                                            Fulfilling the role of foundations in the warm compresses,
                               white clay relieves pain in the compositions of arthritis, arthrosis and chondrosis, cellulite using lotions and wraps.
                                                       Mask imposed on the hair, dandruff and help to accelerate the growth.

The taste is reminiscent of damp earth. Oily, tender - melts in your mouth. When stratified and biting produces light crunch.

Composition: natural white clay lump................................Shelf-lifelimitless........................Made in Ukraine.

Kaolin is the basis of most drugs, face masks, powders, compresses.
                                               For the prevention and recovery of white clay is taken orally and used topically.
                                                      The taste quality of white clay lump without impurities, a snow-white.
                                                                          At the touch of velvety and tender.
                        Biting off a piece, crunches, rassasyvaya has the consistency of thick cream, gently stick to the teeth and palate.
                                                                                Surprisingly pleasant taste.

What can you  treat:
                                            Aprofound renewal of body cells, the removal of excess fat from the skin,
                                     renewal of the epidermis, the saturation of the skin with minerals, analgesic for bruises,
                            removing muscle pain, low back pain, arthritis, arthritis, rheumatism, breast, varicose veins, headaches.
    constipation, eliminates toxins and wastes, purifying the blood and lymph circulation, deposits of salt, fat, kidney stones and gall bladder,
                liver cleansing, osteoporosis and osteomyelitis, metabolic disorders, diseases of the joints, the destruction of the nails, hair loss .
                                  For maximum healing effect it is recommended to combine the two types of treatment simultaneously.

How to use inside:
                        Pieces of clay or powder is dissolved in the required amount of water to us, agitated with a wooden spoon, drink clay water sips.colds,

In cosmetology white clay used in the form of masks on the face, and how anti-cellulite agent. Edible White clay is suitable for oily, combination skin. It dries and smoothes facial contours, has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. It absorbs excess oil on the skin to eliminate cellulite.

So Treasure Hunters time to arm your self with WHITE KLEY or KAOLIN  as  an top No 1  ingredience for preventing you get intoxicated buy JIA Booby Trap.
WHITE KLEY is cheep and easy to consume as drink . 

NOTICE OR WORNING : they are 2 types ...........1 is eatible  and other is not .Second one is used only for external use as mask so chouse the righ tone !!!!!!!!!!!

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2022, 02:25:46 PM »
Price in Philipins : 75 php for   1kg

SILICIUM

FAUND IN  WHITE KLEY  aKa  KAOLIN

We are fuul of toxines !!!! They are every where in our dayly life simply kiling our cells :  air ,food , clothes we wear,water we drink drinks we drink every where so we absorb them in an uscale amound .Besides Toxins we are fuul of bacteria ,fungas and yeast .

WHITE EATIBLE Clay absorb toxins !!!! and exhibits bactericidal properties,
                               has enveloping, removals and enterosorbiruyuschee effect on the skin and gastrointestinal tract.
                                                                  It tones, revitalizes and rejuvenates the body.

White clay of the type refers to the coastal Azov clays.
                                   Contains most of the number of required individual microelements, including calcium (Ca), iron
                      (F), copper (Cu), potassium (K), aluminum (Al), iodine (I), phosphorus (P), magnesium (Mg), silicon (Si), and others.

The therapeutic effect
                                                                White clay used as an anti-acne oily skin elevated.
                                                                      It has long been used to lighten freckles.
                               Use as a means of cleansing the body of toxins and radiation in case of poisoning and improper metabolism.
                                                            Fulfilling the role of foundations in the warm compresses,
                               white clay relieves pain in the compositions of arthritis, arthrosis and chondrosis, cellulite using lotions and wraps.
                                                       Mask imposed on the hair, dandruff and help to accelerate the growth.

The taste is reminiscent of damp earth. Oily, tender - melts in your mouth. When stratified and biting produces light crunch.

Composition: natural white clay lump................................Shelf-lifelimitless........................Made in Ukraine.

Kaolin is the basis of most drugs, face masks, powders, compresses.
                                               For the prevention and recovery of white clay is taken orally and used topically.
                                                      The taste quality of white clay lump without impurities, a snow-white.
                                                                          At the touch of velvety and tender.
                        Biting off a piece, crunches, rassasyvaya has the consistency of thick cream, gently stick to the teeth and palate.
                                                                                Surprisingly pleasant taste.

What can you  treat:
                                            Aprofound renewal of body cells, the removal of excess fat from the skin,
                                     renewal of the epidermis, the saturation of the skin with minerals, analgesic for bruises,
                            removing muscle pain, low back pain, arthritis, arthritis, rheumatism, breast, varicose veins, headaches.
    constipation, eliminates toxins and wastes, purifying the blood and lymph circulation, deposits of salt, fat, kidney stones and gall bladder,
                liver cleansing, osteoporosis and osteomyelitis, metabolic disorders, diseases of the joints, the destruction of the nails, hair loss .
                                  For maximum healing effect it is recommended to combine the two types of treatment simultaneously.

How to use inside:
                        Pieces of clay or powder is dissolved in the required amount of water to us, agitated with a wooden spoon, drink clay water sips.colds,

In cosmetology white clay used in the form of masks on the face, and how anti-cellulite agent. Edible White clay is suitable for oily, combination skin. It dries and smoothes facial contours, has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. It absorbs excess oil on the skin to eliminate cellulite.

So Treasure Hunters time to arm your self with WHITE KLEY or KAOLIN  as  an top No 1  ingredience for preventing you get intoxicated buy JIA Booby Trap.
WHITE KLEY is cheep and easy to consume as drink . 

NOTICE OR WORNING : they are 2 types ...........1 is eatible  and other is not .Second one is used only for external use as mask so chouse the righ tone !!!!!!!!!!!

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2022, 02:50:22 PM »
                                                                            SODIUM BICARBONATE

My personal recipes is as falow : first think in the morning on mt stomach
    Tea spoen SBicarbonate in 200 ml glas of pure water (level 7 ph) with half of lemon  and then I drink C-Vitamine in powder or pils min 1000 I/U
                                                                   waith half hour before consuming any thing.
            for some not all after drinking you might feel starnge or even filing of vomoting....hang on in there and it will go a way in 20-30 sec
                     nothing so horrible ....I mean if you can drink wisky or ugly beer or souer wine then this is ok...just do it and dont complain.

BENEFITS
                                         Some they cure Cancer with just type in you tube: canser patiens use of Sodium Bicarbonate
                                    I use it against Covid as 100 % top prevention in combination with C-Vitamin (1000I/U minimum)
                 to me sodium bicarbonate repersent  BACTERIAL BLEACH from inside ......just like we use Bleach for floors against bacterias here
                   Sodium Bicarbonate does this inside of the body ........and not only this  just look on YTube endles explanations  over its benefits ....

USE
                                        2 weeks maximum per sesion,best do your own reasurch depending on problem you have

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2022, 03:03:53 PM »
                                                                           APPLE CYDER VINAGRE
 Cure and prevent Cancer ,kill harmful bacteria. boost skin health as 3 most important in Yamashite Theasure  health  Trubbles
                                                                                        USE:
                                                        1 soup spoen of Apple cyder vinegar with 200 ml fresh water
                         for maximum benefit or effect you have to purify your water to  level 7 ph ........buy your self purifier treet your self

Please be free in short to add any miricle recipes with Appel Cyder Vinegar !!

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2022, 03:08:35 PM »
Cost of 1 lit Aple Cyder Vinagre in Phiolipins is afordable :
Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar 473ml ACV   ₱ 320.00   Lazada

APPLE CYDER VINAGRE
 Cure and prevent Cancer ,kill harmful bacteria. boost skin health as 3 most important in Yamashite Theasure  health  Trubbles
                                                                                        USE:
                                                        1 soup spoen of Apple cyder vinegar with 200 ml fresh water
                         for maximum benefit or effect you have to purify your water to  level 7 ph ........buy your self purifier treet your self

Please be free in short to add any miricle recipes with Appel Cyder Vinegar !!

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2022, 03:23:03 PM »
                                                                                        GINGER

Look if you can drink ugly beer or puur wisky with cola or gin tonik you can also drink with me a
                                                                        PURE JUICED GINGER CHUPITO SHOT
                                                                                          I call it !!!!
  I do not care who you are or how much money you have or if you smoke or eat meet or what ever ....as longest you are human and not half breed alian
                          made from organic body GINGER CHUPITO is an MORNING MUST !! you will be awake from it I guaranty you 100 % 
                                just Sh.. Up and drink .. thats it  and then go and digg as much you want and remember when ever you
                                              feel you will need some energie just remember to drink PURE GINGER CHUPITO SHOT like
                                                        Japanies they drink Sake well we can do something more beneficial.
                                                                                              Cheers

ps : in my next posts I will add more fun recipes for my Treasure Hunters to keep you alive ........
                                                         because if I will not who els will ???some body have to care about you and I do !!! 

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2022, 03:27:50 PM »
                                                                               CURCUMA

what to say about it you know all ready every thing about it
                                                     i live you Treasure Hunters to tell me what for it is good
                                  and do not forget to add delicious recipes,drinks or combination of drinks  with curcuma

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2022, 03:51:17 PM »

RAW UNCOOKED CAMEL MILK
                    In the harsh conditions of deserts, you will often hear camel men saying ‘Water is soul, but camel milk is life!

Some sayed it is more beneficial then mother milk ......I dont know because I do not drink milk for last 30 years !
          but I have trayed in Holland as Holland was the only country in Europe to be alowed to have a farm of Camels  producing an minimum amoud of
                        Raw Camel milk in complitly ice frozen form . Why frozen dont ask me do your own reasurch but milk tasted awesome .
                                                                                        BENEFITS:
                                   Camel Milk is rich in healthy vitamins and minerals, and contains disease-fighting immunoglobulins,
                                                                 providing potent healing benefits for the skin biome.
                                                The unique milk structure can penetrate lower layers of the skin
                                      and provide everything that is needed for healthy, younger, and brighter looking skin.

Camel milk and anti-cancer
Studies have shown that camel milk works to combat and eradicate the cancer cells (HepG2-MCF7), because camel milk contains high levels of lactoferrins, immunoglobulins and iron - binding glycoprotein. These components act as antitumor and which happens through increasing RNA synthesis and the inhibition of protein kinases and differentiation. It has also been reported that camel milk contains lactoperoxidase which possess anti-tumor activity. Inclusion of peptidoglycon recognition protein in the milk was firstly found in camel milk which can fight breast cancer through of take over metastasis [39]. The influence of enzymatic hydrolysis and digestive of casein from camel milk and beta casein on their antioxidants and angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitory traits was studies. The results revealed that when camel milk is drunk and hydrolyzed, the generated peptides can role as natural antioxidants and angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors [40]. In an animal designed experiment, the influence of camel milk consumption on the promotion and proliferation of cancer hepatoma (HepG2) and human breast (MCF7) cancer cells was observed. The outcome of the study showed that camel milk significantly inhibited the proliferation of the cancer cells via activation of caspase-3 mRNA [41]. Camel milk can protect body from proliferation of cancer cells by 50% at 5 mg/mL and exerts antioxidant DNA damage inhibitory activity [42]. Very recently some researchers stated that camel milk can inhibit the tumor and malignant cells of a number of cancers such as hepatocellular carcinoma, colon carcinoma, human glioma cells, lung cancer cells and leukaemic cells [43]. The anti-carcinogenic properties of camel milk could be due to a number of reasons. Firstly, the antibodies of camel milk are very active and able to bind to tumor cells and kill them with keeping healthy cells undamaged [44]. Secondly Possessing strong anti-oxidant and antimicrobial activity by camel milk, enables it to reduce the inflammation of liver and healthy functioning of liver. Additionally, camel milk proved to have thrombolytic activity which inhibits the coagulation and formation of fibrin consequently hinders the metastatic tumor cells to growth and spread.

Camel has been mentioned in Quran in different places and described a miracle of almighty God. Also, prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has recommend camel in his speech (hadith). The prophet (PBUH) has recommended camel milk for some diseases such as skin disease as remedy. Camel plays in important livestock which produced milk longer than any other ruminant under harsh condition of desert ecosystem. Camel milk is different from other ruminant milk different ways. Camel milk is rich in vitamin C and protective proteins such as lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, immunoglobulins and lysozyme. Camel milk lacks β-lactoglobulin and used as an option for the individuals intolerant to lactose of cow's milk. Camel milk is extraordinary in terms of antioxidative agents, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-hepatitis, anti-arthritis, treatment for paratuberculosis, preventing aging, remedy for autoimmune diseases and cosmetics. Insulin in camel milk is safe and efficacious in improving long-term glycemic control in diabetic patient. Camel milk reduces autism symptoms in children. Lactoferrin has ability to inhibit the proliferation of cancer cell. Camel milk is rich in magnesium and zinc thus could act as antiulcer. Therefore, this review focuses on the composition of camel milk and miraculous and medicinal aspect of camel milk in treating some diseases.

Camel milk is very expensive. It can cost between $16 and $18 a pint.
                                                   This is because camels produce a lot less milk than a cow does.
                  LAZADA philipino price variets from 880 php to 37.500 php depending on brand and amound mostly in powder form

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2022, 04:42:33 PM »

TIGER MILK
                                                It is a recipes name that is use specialy for Canser patient[/b] 
                                         that are in need of cuting off all poisones  food suplayes that are feeding the Cancer !!
                                            No: 1 step in stoping Cancer and reversing reanimating Cancer cells  is by Fasting .
            Sinds sudden cut of toxic food energie such (bread,meet,pastas,cooked procesed food,alchocol,cigarets,shugar,salt name it all food )
                                                            supplay is stoped .........it has of corse an inpackt on a patient .
                                   Los of energie is tremendes so so called TIGER MILK is at that stage a drink that is made of Raw Camel Milk ,Particular
                                              vegetabbles,carefully selecte fruits  with EGG YOLK ( only yelow part )
          vegetable withh high amound of ENZIME,vitamins and eggas protein sorce is so specificly selected and balanced that it did safe life of an boy
                                                                 that was treated with so the name derivates from there .
                                             in order for this recipes to work you need to tray to stop eating and use only this drink
                                           later on you will have to graduetly to add in your diet pure organic RAW food and switch complitly to this life style
                                                                                               if you want to live !!
                                                  this recipes is not very  known and I am more then happy to share it with you :

TIGER MILK RECIPES:
                                                                                               Raw Camel Milk       simply giving you a life like a mother milk
                                                                       fresh pressed      ORANGE JUICE      vitamin C very important for immun system
                                                                     fresh pressed        CELERY JUICE      vitamine plus enzime
                                                                       fresh pressed        KALE JUICE      enzime helping reanimation of celles
                                                               fresh pressed  black      GRAPE JUICE    vitamin
                                                                                                 1  EGG YOLK     protein

For those Treasure fellows that  might not be able to afort .........you will have to improvise .....

Offline spiritofthewind

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2022, 11:45:05 AM »

I hope you do not minde me adding some more of products  that can deffinitly help you guys out there .......a specialy to ones that are on front  line digging  .....being dirrectly  exposed to lots of TOXINES -POISONS or PERSTICIDES that JIA use mixed and added in soil and cement and mostly covering gold bars as last surprice ........oh yes I need to say I am not an doctor and I do not promote here any of this product but rather am reviling some of my expiriencess with health issue tru our of last 30 years ...........all I can contribute at the moment for excahnge of all information you guys are sharing here ........I just feel I shoul give some thing back in retourn .........so yea  here a nother TOXIN EXTRACTOR OR TOXINE CLEANER ......that  I use to consume too ..........It is not a cheep one but hei if you want to stay alive sue it as prevention  or use it to clean your body from heavy metals or toxines or possible persticides you come in contact while Diggind down there ......

MMS Gold - Life Mineral (100 ml) - Jim Humble Verlag

For the inactivation of germs, viruses, spores, disinfection | Mineralization and structuring of drinking water
                                                                    WHAT DOES IT DO INSIDE THE BODY :
                                             deactivates viruses, bacteria & parasites through oxidation
                                                                  eliminates chlorine, fluorine
                        pharmaceutical residues, plastics, solvents, heavy metals achemicals, pnd pathogens in water
                                         Water purification drops contain over 60 minerals and trace elements

Other applications of MMS Gold:

The life minerals provide the body with all the important minerals and trace elements that are indispensable for good cell function.
                                     Unwanted substances are bound and eliminated, restoring balance in the body.
                                  It purifies the water and breaks up microclusters and restructures and optimizes the water.
                                                  Just add a few drops to the water, use for cooking and drinking.
                          It eliminates chlorine, fluorine, pharmaceutical residues, chemicals, plastics, solvents, heavy metals and pathogens in water.
                                                    It gives the body the whole spectrum of trace elements in liquid form.
                            Minerals can affect deposits (calcification) in the cells, glands, organs and other body tissues.
                                         Minerals can affect oxygen delivery and the uptake and assimilation of nutrients in cells.
                                                             Minerals can tune cell activity and ATP production.
                                   Minerals can affect hormone functions, such as the release of glutathione and super oxide dismutase.
                                                        There is a deep water exchange down to the cellular levels.
                                                 Enrichment of trace elements improves enzymatic functions in the body.
                      MMS gold drops ensure optimal water utilization and give the drinking water back the fresh natural taste of mineral-rich water.

Applicattion:           
                                         Add 3-10 drops MMS Gold® per litre (1000 ml) into the water you use for cooking or drinking.
                                                          Wait for the exposure time at least 3 minutes before consumption
                                                  Dilute with water according to the application instructions. Do not use undiluted.
                                                         Must not get into the hands of children. Store in a cool and dry place.

price on  line : € 84.95 100 ml   -  169,90 €  1 lit.

Ones again dont forget important is to use products that will help REGENERATE WEAK CELL .ones they are all ready dead and dicompesing
                                                      you need to remove it out of the body without operation or radiation !!!!!
                                                     So treasure hunting for Gold and drinking Gold sounds awesome  ! ;D ;D
                                   just please dont melt your own gold and tray to eat .........eatibble gold is purifyed for consumption .....

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2022, 07:56:04 AM »
No problem. We all can use as much help as possible.
Thanks,
TW