Author Topic: Can an explosion Demagnetise an metallic object?  (Read 3017 times)

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
Can an explosion Demagnetise an metallic object?
« on: August 14, 2022, 07:11:02 AM »
Long-story-short. blasted shut part of a cave, shattered skeletal fragments, shattered plates - beneath many tons of large boulders. All the telltale signs of an exploded pocket. A very rusted blade of a dining knife came out, undoubtedly metallic and rusted to shit, the kicker was that none of the 3 types of metal detector were getting a reading from this thing.

Was it demagnetised during the explosion? the handle was totally disintegrated, just the standalone blade found between the blasted rocks.

Cheers
"If words are made of silver, then silence is made of gold"

Offline ZOBEX

Re: Can an explosion Demagnetise an metallic object?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 05:19:40 PM »
Long-story-short. blasted shut part of a cave, shattered skeletal fragments, shattered plates - beneath many tons of large boulders. All the telltale signs of an exploded pocket. A very rusted blade of a dining knife came out, undoubtedly metallic and rusted to shit, the kicker was that none of the 3 types of metal detector were getting a reading from this thing.

Was it demagnetized during the explosion? the handle was totally disintegrated, just the standalone blade found between the blasted rocks.

Cheers

Not really, small metallic objects often do not show up.  I used to use a Nokta scanner.  Big and heavy, still missed items.  Used an old White's 808, worked better.  Must use several different ones on any site.  Your target is in the middle of the floor.

So here is one for you.  An acquaintance found a bunker high in the mountains.  Even now is in the middle of no where.  If you go any further you would wind up in some where so this is literally in the middle of no where in 2022.  Now think it is 1942.  In those days the entire island region was no where.  Now some how or for why ??   The Japanese dig a hilltop and build a cement bunker under the hill top.  The walls are 3 feet thick of cast cement.  How did they get all the supplies up to do this.  The first chamber is about 20 feet x 20 feet inside.  Is flooded with water and a water trap from ? ? ? ?.  Filled with mud to near the roof.  The mud is toxic.  An aircraft torpedo was found rigged in one portion under the mud, still active.  The inside walls are coated in Toxic Tar at least 4 inches thick.  The mud is toxic.  The water draining out is toxic.  Proven deadly.

I have never in 30 years ever seen anything like this.  WTF is inside this bunker ? ? ?  Open to suggestions here .  It is confirmed this was built by a very famous IJA Engineer.

For the record this is not my project.  I am retired.  Just trying to help someone here.

Z

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 11:13:25 PM »
Well, your acquaintances site beats the hell of of this little cave in a coastal town near resort areas  ;D ;D 5 minutes to a decent, foreign owned resto, not like the mountain sites where sardines and rice become luxury. 75 years ago, I imagine they were eating anything that moved. Yamashita butchered his own horses in the closing months.

The knife really stumped me because even when I brought it outside and placed it on clean ground, without trash or junk interference, the minelab detector and the garret handheld could still not detect it. We have found old timers slingshot bullets about the size of a rabbit poop ball 2 feet in the ground with those devices, So it does not make sense. If it's not some kind of demagnetisation my mind starts to wander to the paranormal potentials? after all, a poor chap was blasted shut inside the cave, possibly had his throat slit with this knife before the blast, I'm speculating.

I was using a minelab metal detector, a handheld pinpointer and a 3D scanner, similar enough to the Nokta, always employ several at once on a site as each have their advantages at different times.

Anyway, thank you for your advice, need to buy the land first.

I'm always reminding myself of just how remote and wild these islands were in the 1940s, the inhabitants, the flora and fauna, it was a dark unknown wilderness that would test the spirits of all who entered. The brutality of the Japanese forever changed things here, and the remnants of the energy is still present.  It's not a nice thought to imagine how the supplies to build such a structure within the heart of a isolated mountain, would have been transported there. Not to mention, how the constructions were carried out, followed by the placement of the items inside, and then the sealing of them. Followed then by dismantling and destroying all surface structures and evidence, all military records of their occupation also destroyed, a harsh and laborious effort from start to finish, and most who got involved never made it home. Where are all the eliminated work force? somewhere inside, or
nearby, I imagine.

Whatever it is, it's something of intrinsic historical value that can probably be traced back across the ages to some kingdom of old.

The further we look back in history, the less we understand about how the ancients pulled off their various fetes of engineering. The Japanese were no acceptation to this, despite their brutality and ruthlessness, to this day, many aspects of the sites, leave people wondering how they pulled it off. An ingenious race who despite being stranded in a unknown foreign land, they utilised nature as their greatest ally in protecting the sites. The water trap you mentioned is the most mysterious thing in that complex.

Julio Valenzuela, the food tester of General Yamashita, brought an acquaintance of ours up the mountains in Northern Luzon and showed them a tugboat hanging from the trees, in the middle of nowhere on a mountain top! they had transported it from the sea and attached the winch cable through the largest trees to let it be used as a cable car to move the heavy loads up to the site. this site was 100s of Tons alone. only 20 meters from where the rusted tugboat was left hanging. Far from the biggest depo they closed up North. Wouldn't be surprised if your acquaintances bunker was somewhere around that part of the archipelago as it matches info received here.

Since your retired, do we call you an armchair treasure hunter now  ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 03:25:11 PM »
Listen Jackson, I can still rip the arm off my wheelchair and beat your asss with it.

Being old has its advantages.  One is, San Miguel still tastes good.  In fact my hot looking GF is fixing lunch for me today and SHE found San Miguel for me.  Right here is Swaziland.  What a girl.

I knew Julio personally and worked with him.  Actually that was not a tug boat, it was an IJN flat barge.  IJN had both steel and wood flat barges self powered, that were used about the coast and on the rivers.  I know of one island south east of Mindanao where a flat barge was used to offload gold to the island.  But the barge was sunk, with gold, off shore when attacked with a USA P-38.  Some gold on the island, some in the water.  Found the location on the island and the barge but then some town mayor from Mindanao heard of this and ran and purchased the island before we could return.  He never found the gold nor the barge.  Will not make a deal.  Same old story again and again.  Stupid and greedy.  That was about 20 years ago.  We checked again 10 years ago, still there.

Another one that to this day stumps us was, about 25 years ago we spent months opening a tunnel bunker in central Mindanao.  No cell phones on Mindanao then, nor radios nor about anything else but rebels and military.  Anyway after a couple of cement bulkheads we find 3 4x4 3 axle trucks nose to tail inside.  This is a tunnel that was hand cut and it takes a tribal 3 days to walk to the site.  A European can take 6 days to get there.  Solid jungle, rivers, rocks with no evidence of every having been a road of any kind.  Huge trees you have to walk around, not in a straight line.  ? ? ? ?  The real kicker was, there was a Bank Vault with the name of some bank in steel letters on the door.  Those had been slobber damaged with a cutting torch and we could not make out the full name.  But a real bank vault box with bank vault door.  Took months to cut through the side wall and inside was a coffin, a file cabinet and on the sides were safety deposit box slots but the slots were empty.  Big enough to go inside and move about.  How on earth did they get that thing stolen from a bank in town and then all the way up a mountain ? ? ? ? ? ?  It boggles the mind.

There is the true story of 3 Mosler safes of gold stolen from the PH Central bank and then buried 150 feet down a dug shaft beneath a river.  Eventually they were recovered.  Lots of money, dead people and XX by various members.

Z

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2022, 09:17:40 PM »
 ;D ;D in that case, I'll push you up the mountain in your chair, we'll get you on of those beer hats with some ice cold cans of san mig for you to enjoy on the way up.

What was inside the coffin that you found inside the bank vault? They did loot dutch banks in Indonesia and take all the safety deposit boxes of the rich colonialists and traders who stories their wealth gathered up from the colonies of south east Asia.

Julio, Yamashita and their men were blasting all the trails in the North on their way to surrender in Kiangan, Ifugao, when they parted ways and Yamashita surrendered in the old school building which was later burned down, and Julio stayed behind in the wilderness, submerging himself into the population of PH and was later given an identity from the INC. Within one monsoon season, the fierce nature would reclaim the land and eliminate all evidence of their old trails, just speculating that's why there was no evidence of the old road, or trails they used in central Mindanao, otherwise they used the rivers as roads up to the mountain top?

Either way, amazing stories, Thanks and best wishes to you guys in Swaziland  :P

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2022, 07:12:44 PM »
Julio acquired a birth certificate from the Catholic Church, that is where the name Julio came from.  Naturally not his real name.  He gave me a copy of this birth certificate and an autographed picture of himself.  Along with a lot of other stuff naturally.  I will post a copy of his Catholic Church birth certificate and the autographed picture, here in a bit.  Also perhaps a copy of a correspondence where in he is referring to several ship loads of gold sunk.

There was a reason Yamashita retreated into the mountains, to do some certain business.  After which done, hoping it was accomplished and it turned out was not, but he did not know that, he came down the mountain to surrender.  Yamashita was never hanged.  He went back to Japan and died an old age.  The hanging never happened. 

Z

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2022, 07:29:57 PM »
NO San Mig in cans, must be in glass bottles.  Cans taste like aluminum.  I remember back in 2016 a PH buddy of mine and I went from bar to bar, hotel to hotel, sari sari canteen looking for ice cold San Mig in glass bottles.  All you could find locally was in cans.  What a total disappointment that was.  Some days we do not get much done at all.

Z

Offline zeeker

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2022, 03:27:56 AM »
There was a reason Yamashita retreated into the mountains, to do some certain business.  After which done, hoping it was accomplished and it turned out was not, but he did not know that, he came down the mountain to surrender.  Yamashita was never hanged.  He went back to Japan and died an old age.  The hanging never happened. 

Z

If that were true,  yamashita must have been working in the background with the japanese recovery team. Who knows, even the americans might have been consulting with him during his remaining years
continue the journey

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2022, 07:25:03 AM »
Glass Bottles - Noted.

I received an account of Julio from a man in the North who befriended the old man in the late 80s / early 90s, up until his death 1996.

initially Julio pretended to be a Filipino POW, chosen by the General in the Tarlac POW camp, after Yamashita put several prisoners to the test for their cooking abilities. He insisted that Yamashita enjoyed only half cooked foods. Over the course of their friendship, despite speaking every dialect of every mountain province in the North, it slowly became clear that Julio was not a Filipino at all, but a Pure Japanese, and someone of great significance to the burials.

He bore a bikini clad girl on his forearm. He would often awake at 2am and reminisce many of the surreal moments from his campaign with the General.

During their 9 months in The Philippines before surrender, he and Yamashita only visited Palawan and Mindoro, briefly, but primarily Northern Luzon was the point of focus, arriving with 2 divisions of Koreans and 1 division of Japanese and roughly 9,000 horses for carrying the loads up into the mountains.

Those ships you mentioned Z. I heard that upon scuttling the vessels, Julio and Yamashita issued injection kits to all surviving crew and told to inject themselves to boost strength, within minutes all dead. This was one of the favourite methods for eliminating witnesses, they did this in several tunnel complexes in the North. They scuttled those ships prior to their arrival on PH soil from what I understand.

Julio had even been there that fateful night all the engineers were blasted shut inside one particular command centre beneath a colonial church, he knew Ben Valmores and always insisted that Ben could never really point a site because he'd always been kept at arms length by the prince.

Julio helped Marcos retrieve 2,000 Tons from a certain tunnel north of Manila, testing the honour of Marcos to see if he received a share, instead Marcos tried to have him killed, so Julio never bothered pointing out the branch in the tunnel which led to another 3,000 MT, since it was a 5K MT deposit.

He also helped Peping cojuangco retrieve from 3 deposit amounting to over 100 Tons, in their ranch in Tarlac, Peping also tried to have the old man killed after the retrieval, but failed.  Each time Julio would retreat and hide under the umbrella of the INC. Peping bought millions of $$ worth of drilling equipment after this but never succeeded again.

Noli De Castro, who later became VP, was putting out late night news announcements searching for an old man with a bikini clad girl tattooed on his forearm, the reward increased exponentially but they never found him.

Though Julio has gone under the radar of most people not least of all Macarthur, many of the most powerful people in PH new about him and searched for him tirelessly under the radar.

All he ever got from Marcos was a cheque for $500K which he only attempted to cash after 1986, when he did, they tried to arrest him in the bank.

He died in 1996 with chronic asthma and in poor health, penniless, surrounded by only a small handful of trusted friends, cursing Marcos for betraying him.

His body was covered in Tattoos which he insisted held secrets to some of the largest sites they buried.

He would speak of how Yamashita and his men would bring a virgin or 2 out to the site at dawn, sever the head and sprinkle the blood across the concrete seal, placing the head on the Eastern portion, facing the rising sun. They believe these pure spirits would serve as powerful guardians over the sites.

Yamashita even left his favourite wife inside the biggest deposit up north, daughter of a governor up North, with 6 months of food supplies and 2 helpers, he said goodbye before sealing in the treasure room with cement, laced with 1000 pound bombs, a true romantic.

Julio left his long samurai in that tunnel, he sold his short one to a US navy officer in Clark for $500, that wasn't you was it Z? ;D ;D ;D

I wonder if Yamashita ever told his family back in Japan what he did out here,  must have made one hell of a dinner party story.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2022, 12:38:21 PM »
The Korean's were the engineering battalions and also the mass killers.  Koreans were totally nuts.

The branch or Y tunnel complex was the Teresa complex.  Only one side was opened.  The other was not nor was the final bulkhead of the first branch.  This is the complex that Olaf Johnson got scared of and ran away.  Bob Curtis had the maps for that complex.  Bob's jr partner had copies and tried to get me to go there about 15 years ago.  The CIA has it shut down.  I do not think it is accessible any more.

The gold ships that were sunk are in Saipan and Guam.  Julio was with him when the ships were sunk, long before the Philippines. There is or was also a lot of gold in Iwo Jima Mt. Suribachi .  Yamashita was at a lot of places not now known.  Never Mindanao or the other islands however.  One of the Chief engineers for Mindanao was Col. Morocawa.  This was a real total asshole.  HIs clan is related to the Emperor, decedents are the leaders of Toyota Corp now.  Toyota was a small corp in WW2 but run by Mitsubishi whom were the tunneling engineers through out the PM and more importantly Mindanao.

My family had the unpleasant )(* to work with Peping Cojuangco .  No, Julio was not surrounded by FRIENDS at the moment of his death.  Fidel Ramos was at his bed side to collect information on a 400MT bunker in greater Manila.  Ramos got the goods.

I have a few special swords - - - - - .

Z

Offline witboy

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2022, 07:05:16 PM »
Wow! This is certainly an interesting read. If it is true that Yamashita was not hanged, that changes many many things. It somehow reminds one of the various conspiracies hatched by the Dems and the Deep State today. Probably they knew how to use a double in those days so they must have executed a look-alike of Yamashita then That injection they gave to the diggers supposedly to boost their strength reminds me of the ongoing 'safe and effective' Covid jab they coerce or cajole you to take. I would certainly want to learn more of Julio which again reminds me that Ben Valmores was never a Filipino but actually a Japanese navy officer which was discovered by Bob Curtis. Valmores certainly did fool Seagraves with his concoction. Going back to the main topic, I don't think an explosion would demagnetize metal. And by the way, how I really wish I could own a White's TM 808, ha ha! That is one hell of a detector which beats the expensive scanners being sold today. My two cents worth.
Active IJA! (Indiana Jones' Associate)

Offline Jackson444

• IN LAK’ECH
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2022, 04:42:37 AM »
Julio would tell most that he had witnessed Yamashitas hanging in Los Baños. clearly he was helping conceal the truth, as he would have known a look alike better than anyone.

I didn't know Ramos was hanging around his deathbed, but I do know Julio buddied up to his doctor and gave him a site, they started digging while he was in the hospital but Julio passed away and they had no more guidance so the project ended. Nothing he and Yamashita buried was below 2 Tons and some were beyond what most would dare to believe.

Yes, Saipan and Guam. I heard their final post before coming to PH was Manchuria.

When they arrived here, not only were they tasked with burying all the remaining loot being shipped in from Manchuria and the other conquered lands, but also they were ordered to transfer all the deposits that Gen. Homma and his men had buried. They moved all but one of Hommas sites. Not only did they move them, but they reversed all the markings and meanings that Homma and his men had devised. and just to screw with them, upon excavating the Homma deposits and moving them to a new location, they would then put back all the markers and indicators left by Hommas teams, all in the correct place and covered it back accordingly. This is why some people dig in Luzon and find many markers, and go on for years without finding one gram of gold. Yamashitas men used different map drawing techniques so any returning soldiers from Hommas divisions, would not be able to interpret a Yamashita map. As Zobex has pointed out before, the political rivalries between the Jap factions, were rife and fierce. And though many are distracted with Yamashita and Homma, the real interesting general was Tanaka.

Julio was coordinating letters written in Kanji to 7 other Jap stragglers scattered across the mountains of Northern Luzon, all being sent from the Japanese Embassy in Manila. The letters were addressed from the Emperor himself, requesting the stragglers to come down from the mountains and return home, with the promise of full military honours and the whole 9-yards, but none of them ever did. I think after what they had gone through, there was no turning back, no going home.

Thanks for everyones input.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2022, 02:57:32 PM »
OK so here is the real Gem of Gems.  As I posted earlier, Yamashita went up into the mountains to make certain arraignments before coming down.

First, MacArthur and the then existing OSS made a deal with Yamashita to fake his death, get him home, in exchange for LOTS of gold.  My Father's former and now dead lawyer which was also my lawyer in the 1980's was one of the officers in MacArthur's gold recovery teams.  He kept saying they were bringing in truck loads of gold and MacArthur kept telling them to bring in more and more.  They were discovering gold in buildings, in trucks on the street, everywhere in the Battle of Manila.  Afterwards they were sent out to certain places in the mountains and keep trucking in gold, truck after truck.  My Dad and our lawyer are both gone now.  Not of natural causes either.

Yamashita had gathered all his maps and codes together and placed them into 5 box safes that resemble a puzzle safe. Those were loaded onto a converted Japanese twin engine bomber/transport.  That with a fighter escort tried to make a fast and desperate run off the north end of Luzon out over the Sierra Madre mountains, to get the documents to off island Japanese forces.  His desperate flight was intercepted by a wing of American fighter aircraft and a huge shoot out started.  Many American fighters were knocked down but all Japanese aircraft were knocked out and crashed into heavy jungle.  Including the aircraft with the box safes.  Last I heard which was in late 2016 the Japanese were still looking in the mountain area for the plane wreckage with the safes inside.  Further details to be withheld.  At the time of his surrender, Yamashita did not know if his flight made it out or not.

At the time of the flight departure a couple of the bomber crew did not believe they were going to make it out alive.  So they left their swords and a couple of other things with Julio.  Want to see pics ? ?

Z

Offline zeeker

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2022, 01:30:31 AM »
When they arrived here, not only were they tasked with burying all the remaining loot being shipped in from Manchuria and the other conquered lands, but also they were ordered to transfer all the deposits that Gen. Homma and his men had buried. They moved all but one of Hommas sites. Not only did they move them, but they reversed all the markings and meanings that Homma and his men had devised. and just to screw with them, upon excavating the Homma deposits and moving them to a new location, they would then put back all the markers and indicators left by Hommas teams, all in the correct place and covered it back accordingly. This is why some people dig in Luzon and find many markers, and go on for years without finding one gram of gold. Yamashitas men used different map drawing techniques so any returning soldiers from Hommas divisions, would not be able to interpret a Yamashita map. As Zobex has pointed out before, the political rivalries between the Jap factions, were rife and fierce. And though many are distracted with Yamashita and Homma, the real interesting general was Tanaka.

These are very enlightening!
 if ever were true.

Just imagine, finding a positive marker is not enough, you have to acertain it was not from homma's team
continue the journey

Offline : Michael-Robert: Embry.

• Golden Lily Treasure, Yamashita Treasure, Kin no yuri
  • Historical Recovery SpeNothingt.
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2022, 06:53:08 PM »
Yes, post pics please....
There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

A living soul, Sui Juris, Jus Soli
Without Prejudice, Without Recourse
All rights retained.

Notice to agents is notice to principal, Notice to principal is notice to agents.

UCC 1-308 & 1-103.